Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-20, 21:19

Sign in to follow this  
Donny

To Jayce Harlow (Priv. Freq.)

Recommended Posts

Donny    18

*As Maksim sits down on the bed he pulls out his newly found radio*

*He then holds down the transmission button for two seconds and lets go again*

*He pushes it once more and the transmission begins*

Hello? Jayce? It's me Maksim. The guy you held up in the barn near Vybor. 
I found one of those red face masks that you were wearing, and i was wondering if you'd mind me wearing it so you could maybe regocnize me next time we meet..?
And also - whilst walking towards Pustoshka i saw a group of 4 people sprinting across the open field towards Green Mountain.
I couldn't see so well because of the dark, but they were all wearing black clothing. You might want to you know. Talk to them..


*Maksim looses his grip on the radio so the transmission ends*

*He awaits and answer as he sits there eating his beans*

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoenix    1056

*Jayce hunkers down in the clinic, pressing the PTT down on her radio*
I figured you'd get back to me. I am glad we're on the same page.
Thank you for the Information, continue to provide me with good stuff and we will hopefully have an ongoing business relationship going here
Let me know what you need, I'll arrange it. But on my conditions. I will let you know when I'm ready to deliver
*The transmission ends*
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donny    18
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

*Jayce hunkers down in the clinic, pressing the PTT down on her radio*
I figured you'd get back to me. I am glad we're on the same page.
Thank you for the Information, continue to provide me with good stuff and we will hopefully have an ongoing business relationship going here
Let me know what you need, I'll arrange it. But on my conditions. I will let you know when I'm ready to deliver
*The transmission ends*
 

*Maksim pulls out his radio while jogging*

*As he jogs he pushes the transmission button*

*Under his heavy breathing he says* What about the mask i was talking about?

*After the few words he lets go of the transmission*

Edited by Donny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoenix    1056
4 minutes ago, Donny said:

*Maksim pulls out his radio while jogging*

*As he jogs he pushes the transmission button*

*Under his heavy breathing he says* What about the mask i was talking about?

*After the few words he lets go of the transmission*

*The transmission begins*
I don't give a fuck what you're wearing. If you see me you will know.
*The transmission ends*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donny    18
18 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

*The transmission begins*
I don't give a fuck what you're wearing. If you see me you will know.
*The transmission ends*

*Maksim pushes the transmission button on his radio*

There are a lot of people here in Vybor. Including a guy in a ghillie suit and one with an UN helmet.

Something is going down in the Police station!
*Maksim ends transmission*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donny    18

*Maksim leans against the tree as he starts the transmission*
Massive group just went through Novy. 6-7 people mostly men from the voices i heard. One girl though.
She was wearing a blue beanie i believe. Couldn't see that well because of the dark..

*The transmission ends*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donny    18

*The transmission begins*
Where are you?
*The transmission ends*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×