Server time: 2017-08-20, 06:06

Sign in to follow this  
PCJames

Zimní ropná společnost [WIP] [Lore Wipe]

PCJames    161
Posted (edited)

59601b899ae43_beterlogo.thumb.png.12525f3d171816dfdeb1f70b6014249e.png

595702fb469c2_StoryTime.png.df1ed721a841ca669ef15dbe5a518244.png

It started as a dream; Davidek Sr's dream. He wanted to create something great. He wanted to create something that would make his country proud of itself and of him. Therefore Davidek Zima Sr. created ZRS. Taking a large loan from the bank, Davidek built his first oil drill and started filling his first oil drums. Drilling for oil in the naturally oil rich Chernaurus was easy, but finding customers was difficult. Russian petrol companies such as Tatneft, Gazprom, and Surgutneftegas Soviet Chernaurus. There was no room for any more competition, especially a home startup company such as ZRS. But it was far too late for Davidek to be second guessing himself, he was too far invested at this point and his family's well being depended on his company's success. Zima was able to gain a foothold in Zernovo. His company was finally gaining traction and Davidek was proud. However Davidek started to feel himself get older and he eventually turned to his son and started teaching him the ways of running the business. While Davidek Junior did seem genuinely interested in his father's work, he never seemed to have that same passion that Davidek Sr. had. Davidek Senior played it off that his son would eventually grow into the role of CEO and didn't give it much thought but his heart was broken when his son turned 18. On his 18th birthday Davidek Senior offered his son the position of COO; the second most powerful position in the company. But to his dismay Davidek Jr. turned down his father's offer and instead enlisted in the Russian military. Feeling betrayed and heartbroken Davidek Senior receeded into a terrible depression and his company declined with him. 

5956bb3b3cdd3_perfectoilrig.png.eac6bfd1afe22ed54cccdaab3f21a656.png

Over the next two and a half decades ZRS steadily withered away until there was only only one drill and one buyer to its name. Due to his increased drinking, Davidek Senior had fallen quite ill and did not have very long to live. But alas, Davidek Junior retired from the army after the Civil War as an esteemed Colonel. Unlike his father he had created quite the name for himself while he was serving his country. He was known for his integrity, determination, and uttermost loyalty to his country. He was well regarded with his men so consequently he rose through the ranks with ease. As he rose he started to mingle with political and militant elite of Chernaurus. Formal dinner parties became a spawning ground for political allies and powerful friends. Using his firm handshake, genuine smile, and silver tongue Davidek Zima formed many relationships that would benefit him greatly. Davidek returned home to find not the proud, patriotic father he once knew, but rather a sickly old drunk who could hardly remember his country's name anymore. Ashamed of his father's condition Davidek forcibly took control of ZRS and stripped his father of any ownership whatsoever. 

THE DEAL.PNG

Davidek took quick steps in order to turn his new failing business around. He ordered the construction of three oil rigs in the Green Sea and found some buyers among his new social elite allies. After just the first year, ZRS was quickly becoming a top competitor for the oil crown in the Green Sea region. However this kind of success draws danger. Davidek wasn't friends with everyone and there were some who were immensely envious of Zima and his rapid success. One night on his way home from a party an attempt was made Zima's life. Fortunately his many years in the military helped him survive, but just barely. The next day Davidek created the Vlci Černarů. They were labeled as security guards but everyone knew that wasn't true. Zima was creating his own private army and because he knew the right guys in the government, nothing was done to hinder his ambitions. Finally once he had the necessary equipment and a nice formal dinner with the CDF commander, the CDF and ZRS were now trade partners. This now put ZRS on the top and Davidek along with it. He now ran the company that his father had always dreamed of and it felt great. 

With an established board of directors running most of the company's functions Zima took a step back from control of the company and created his own bar. Easy Z's was an affordable, friendly, bar where anyone could walk in and get the word off the street. It wasn't uncommon for Zima himself to bar tend and he loved getting to know the patrons and people of Chernaurus. When the infection hit, no one knew what to do. In a calm manner, Zima moved HQ to the CDF controlled area where he had connections that would keep him and his company safe and secure. Zima had complete confidence in the CDF to dispel this infection rather quickly. He continues the operation of his off-shore oil rigs and even continues to run Easy Z's. But this infection presents opportunity. The economy and society are at an all time low. This crisis has the potential to make ZRS even larger and more successful than Davidek could've ever imagined. And he plans on acting on it. 

5957030de7ba2_ICGoals.png.888dc10de7215a44183856ca40d95044.png

Grow in numbers in an effort to expand our business and our influence

Create a social, political, and economical influence in Chernaurus 

Promote the ruling party and the President

Run a small time business of some sorts (A Pub) in an effort to get to know the survivors

Raise a militia for security and social precautions 

Secure a sizable patch of land for long term survival

59570321f0d36_OOCGoals.png.afae93fc37ba56b3cb092298e34ac708.png

Work in conjunction with the CDF and the other State groups to bring forth good Chernarussian rp

Promote good civilian and paramilitary rp within our group externally and internally 

members.png.a55bb7d0dd118fc5b42805a3bcb5730a.png

Corporate 

CEO-Davidek Zima (PCJames)

COO - Janos Ruzek (Ruan)

Communications Manager -Reaper

Personal Assistant- Jarek "Pop" Popa (Iceinfly)

5964dc797692e_wolfbadge.png.8572cd3b1e73ef43e702f3e9a7f40d77.png

Vlci Černarů

Patty Millard (EpicShipShock)

Jacob76121

Chase Lewis (Stickzz)

oxys

Yuri Janson (MrMegaSheep)

//This group is a satellite group of the CDF/State Lore faction being organized by Major. This group falls under the civilian portion of the State faction. While we are in the state, we are not in the CDF we don't necessarily fight for CDF. We are an independent group that is protected by the CDF and acts under the CDF and state but we have our own agenda and goals. If you are interested in this kind of business/political type group then PM me or poke me in TS for more info. 

Possible Roles we are looking for:

Other Business leaders weather they are foreign or domestic

Family members or close friends of Davidek Zima

Security Personal of all kinds

Other wealthy people who we would associate with

Any and all civilians who would be put under CDF's protection

Bartenders

I appreciate any feedback or suggestions. //

Edited by PCJames

Idole    177

You did a good job. Enjoyed the read and the graphics were good. Well done.

Naz    20

Sounds pretty cool. Can't wait to see you guys in action and how it evolves over time.

Galaxy    338

Interesting concept, hopefully a good business though! ;) 

Static    231
6 hours ago, EpicShipshock said:

Snip

Good meme and all, but this thread should be about constructive criticism for PC.  Why don't you go post memes in a thread meant for that?

That in mind, PC, it looks good.  Very unique concept that I'll be interested to see how it ties into the Chernarussian faction as a whole.

PCJames    161

All graphics have been updated and/or fixed. Story has been reworked some but expect another major revamp in the near future. I'm taking some advice from a LM and we will be running a pub soon after the lore wipe. We need a physical front of some sort to get to know the survivors and this is how we are going to do it. Therefore if you are interested in being a bartender or barmaid, hmu and I can have it arranged. Thanks

5 hours ago, Static said:

Good meme and all, but this thread should be about constructive criticism for PC.  Why don't you go post memes in a thread meant for that?

That in mind, PC, it looks good.  Very unique concept that I'll be interested to see how it ties into the Chernarussian faction as a whole.

I'm a member of this group. I talk to him outside of the forums. I think 1 Bob Ross meme wont hurt.

PCJames    161

You could be correct, I was assured that it was right but I'll double check. 

On another note, I'll be out of town until Thursday so if you are interested in joining or just want some more info PM me. 

2 hours ago, PCJames said:

On another note, I'll be out of town until Thursday so if you are interested in joining or just want some more info PM me. 

Yeah, James, the current text is in Czech. "Zima Нефтяная компания" or "зима Нефтяная компания"

Phoenix    1048

So a hero group? That's cool I guess :P 
Trying to run a pub sounds cool too, maybe we can help with that eventually. My group was planning on doing that too. :) 

PCJames    161
1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

So a hero group? That's cool I guess :P 
Trying to run a pub sounds cool too, maybe we can help with that eventually. My group was planning on doing that too. :) 

We look out for fellow Chernarussians and customers. We dont really care about anyone else. 

On 7/2/2017 at 10:21 AM, PCJames said:

OR message me.

Species    237
On 7/2/2017 at 1:00 PM, PCJames said:

We look out for fellow Chernarussians and customers. We dont really care about anyone else. 

But as the "Largest" oil company in the green sea wouldn't you want to associate yourself with foreigners as well, the Green Sea borders other countries. I mean business is business regardless of who you service right?

PCJames    161
1 minute ago, Species said:

But as the "Largest" oil company in the green sea wouldn't you want to associate yourself with foreigners as well, the Green Sea borders other countries. I mean business is business regardless of who you service right?

You make a valid point good sir. I'll readjust my stance on relations I suppose. 

Banks    42

Looks good brother. Interesting to see how the United States military interacts with you :D

10 hours ago, SweetJoe said:

Did you seriously message everyone on TS your group page...Shameful Sir. ::looks at @EpicShipshock::

Nice graphics though.

Got you to come tho XD. I was honsetly planning on going and talking to everyone like I normally do but I had taken a bunch of sleeping pills and was about to pass out. My bad.

Stormyvill    50

The name is in Czech (Alphabet) that is not a problem as Chernarussians use Alphabet as well as Cyrillic.

The point is that the name itself is not translated correctly. If you want correct translation feel free to PM me.

PCJames    161

Due to a translation error the group name has been changed. Thanks to @Stormyvill for helping me sort that out. 

Major    430

James the next time you see me on TS HMU and we will do the whole overhaul.

Pozdravy good sir Davidek. I am at your service. Do not hesitate to ask for anything you need! My primary duty is to you.

If  anybody gives you trouble, my duties also entail "attending to your guests" sir.

PCJames    161
2 hours ago, Iceinfly said:

Pozdravy good sir Davidek. I am at your service. 

Jarek, you've served my family faithfully for years now, and you've in essence become apart of the family. Soon we will embark on a new journey, one which we did not expect and are hardly prepared for, but I know that with you and the rest of my crew, we will prevail, just like we have every single time to date. Get your things together, for soon we ride!