Server time: 2017-08-22, 15:00

Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

To Jack Brown (Priv. Frequency)

Phoenix    1057

*As Jayce is leaning against the Pine tree on the airfield, staring into the distance, she slides the radio out of her pocket. She unties her facemask and lays it beside her*
*The transmission begins*

Jack. You remember me? We had a deal didn't we?
I asked you to contact me. What happened to that, Jack? I've been waiting for a message but you seem to not care about the deal anymore.
I hope to hear back from you. I wouldn't want to go the extra mile to visit you and your goons personally.
*She raises her voice slightly*
I hope we're still on the same Page, Jack.
*The transmission ends in heavy static*

JKyle21    1
On 30. 6. 2017 at 8:47 PM, Phoenix said:

*As Jayce is leaning against the Pine tree on the airfield, staring into the distance, she slides the radio out of her pocket. She unties her facemask and lays it beside her*
*The transmission begins*

Jack. You remember me? We had a deal didn't we?
I asked you to contact me. What happened to that, Jack? I've been waiting for a message but you seem to not care about the deal anymore.
I hope to hear back from you. I wouldn't want to go the extra mile to visit you and your goons personally.
*She raises her voice slightly*
I hope we're still on the same Page, Jack.
*The transmission ends in heavy static*

*As Jack Brown is casually sitting on a bed, recovering from previous injuries, in an unidentified house in Lopatino, he pulls the radio out of his breast pocket*

*Transmission begins*

Jayce, yeah of course I remember you. How could I not, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, I seem to have landed myself in a bit of bother and have found myself rather injured, I am unsure about whether I will be able to recover fully for a day or two. But yes, the deal is still on. Do not fear, Jack Brown will supply.

*Transmission ends*

Phoenix    1057
2 minutes ago, JKyle21 said:

*As Jack Brown is casually sitting on a bed, recovering from previous injuries, in an unidentified house in Lopatino, he pulls the radio out of his breast pocket*

*Transmission begins*

Jayce, yeah of course I remember you. How could I not, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, I seem to have landed myself in a bit of bother and have found myself rather injured, I am unsure about whether I will be able to recover fully for a day or two. But yes, the deal is still on. Do not fear, Jack Brown will supply.

*Transmission ends*

*The Transmission begins, Her voice sounding out of breath*
That was a faster response than I expected, Jack. Good to see you're still cooperating with this project.
Are you around your Clubhouse or whatever at any point today? I'd like to drop by just to confirm that we're still Gucci.
*Static*

JKyle21    1
Just now, Phoenix said:

*The Transmission begins, Her voice sounding out of breath*
That was a faster response than I expected, Jack. Good to see you're still cooperating with this project.
Are you around your Clubhouse or whatever at any point today? I'd like to drop by just to confirm that we're still Gucci.
*Static*

*Transmission begins, Jacks voice is riddled with coughs and what sounds like blood caught in his throat*

I am not going to be around the clubhouse for a day or two my dear. I will do my best to supply, I was involved in a rather troublesome interaction the other day, I unfortunately did not make it out unscathed and I am still recovering.

*Begins coughing*

I shall do my best to supply you as soon as possible.

*Transmission ends*

JKyle21    1

*Transmission begins*

Hey Jayce, its been a long time, sorry for the wait. I am now able to comply with your deal, I have made a full recovery.

I hope to be able to meet up with you soon, we shall agree to a time and place to meet I assume? I apologize as i am unable to meet up and supply, I just thought that you would appreciate it if we had more than the bare minimum of what you want.

*Transmission ends*

Phoenix    1057
7 hours ago, JKyle21 said:

*Transmission begins*

Hey Jayce, its been a long time, sorry for the wait. I am now able to comply with your deal, I have made a full recovery.

I hope to be able to meet up with you soon, we shall agree to a time and place to meet I assume? I apologize as i am unable to meet up and supply, I just thought that you would appreciate it if we had more than the bare minimum of what you want.

*Transmission ends*

*Jayce presses down the Button*
Let's meet soon. How about tomorrow, in your little town of Lopatino. I'll be there.
*Static*

JKyle21    1

*Transmission begins*

We, the Gentlemen have moved from Lopatino now. However I will meet with you there, if you give me a time I will do my best to be there.

*Transmission ends*

Phoenix    1057

*Transmission begins*
4 Hours from now
*Static*

JKyle21    1
1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

*Transmission begins*
4 Hours from now
*Static*

*Transmission begins*

So 6:30 GMT? 

*Transmission ends*

Phoenix    1057

*Jayce presses down the button, as she glares over to Naz and Red in confusion*
Do I know the fuckin timezones? Dude. I can roughly make out 3 hours from now, but I can't tell you an exact time. Be there.
*The transmission ends*

JKyle21    1

*Transmission begins*

What are you willing to give for the product? As i remember you saying that if we supplied you would offer some things back? Food? Ammo? etc.

*Transmission ends*

Phoenix    1057

*Transmission begins*
Don't start making demands. You get what you're given.
We'll see you in a few hours.
*Static*

JKyle21    1

*Transmission begins*

Fair enough, we shall see you there.

*Transmission ends*

JKyle21    1

*Transmission begins although the audio is a little distorted*

Hey, Jayce. This radio is badly damaged, but me and Shaun have just had an encounter with the PAU. 

Shaun is critically injured, and they are now looking for you. Before they attacked, I was talking to one of them about narcotics, and then they attacked asking who we supplied. I wanted to let you know they are looking for you first as I hope we can develop a friendship of sorts.

*Transmission ends*