Server time: 2017-10-19, 07:15
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
iamBATMAN

Are cannibals allowed to kill people, just cuz?

Question

iamBATMAN    2

Are cannibals allowed to kill people just because they wanna "eat them"? Is that how it works? They don't need no other motif?

6 answers to this question

Seiceps the Deceiver    309
Posted (edited)

Hello @iamBATMAN ,

No, you can not kill someone with out a valid reason. In return you could RP chop a toe off/finger/ear with the //permission of the person you have captive.

Just killing someone falls under Invalid Kill because the person would be compliant with all commands given to them by the captor, which would result in a ban. You don't really need Kuru in-game to be considered a cannibal, it's all about how you RP it out and make it believable.

Edited by Species

Hebee    2654

No you cannot just kill people as a cannibal.

Also inb4 /moved to questions

Nihoolious    1248

Cannibals are still expected to follow the same rules of initiations and execution rights as everyone else. Just because they eat people does not give them an exception to the rules.

/moved to questions

iamBATMAN    2

Got held up in Vybor, talked with the guys, they decide to rob us eventually, after that tie us up, run us to the woods. Talk more, we comply with everything they ask us to do get shot  down. Didnt even had a gun. He asked me does he mind if he eats me i say i do. Still does it

Nihoolious    1248
Just now, iamBATMAN said:

Got held up in Vybor, talked with the guys, they decide to rob us eventually, after that tie us up, run us to the woods. Talk more, we comply with everything they ask us to do get shot  down. Didnt even had a gun. He asked me does he mind if he eats me i say i do. Still does it

If you feel a rulebreak has been committed against you, you can make a report from the Support tab at the top of the website below the banner.

iamBATMAN    2
Just now, Nihoolious said:

If you feel a rulebreak has been committed against you, you can make a report from the Support tab at the top of the website below the banner.

will do thanks for the quick answer