Server time: 2019-03-18, 14:32 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

Desolation Redux Release

Maybe we can put in a clothes addon? to get more casual clothing, so we dont all look like super soldiers 

Just now, Kyle_Jones said:

Maybe we can put in a clothes addon? to get more casual clothing, so we dont all look like super soldiers 

Desolation has alot of civi clothing right off the bat. but i understand where you're coming from.

maybe some tyrk stuff? or even just using the cup stuff.

2 minutes ago, Kyle_Jones said:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26661

This is good for more options.

We could also skin our own ones which can be placed into the mission file.

I am so glad that it will be Tanoa, because of variety. We've already played all those previous maps for hours and hours, it'll be nice to experience something fresh.

45 minutes ago, Rolle said:

It's decided on Tanoa for the initial launch and then we'll take it from there :) So make sure to grab APEX DLC if you don't have it as it's currently on sale for 10$.

giphy.gif

@Rolle Will you be editing the rate weapons spawn? As far as I know weapon spawns on Redux are kinda shit atm

Any update on server files? @Rolle

19 minutes ago, Viking said:

@Rolle Will you be editing the rate weapons spawn? As far as I know weapon spawns on Redux are kinda shit atm

Yeah real problem with the weapon spawns, unless the devs already fixed it

I will say because I have played A LOT of the alpha that the loot tables are absolutely garbage and will need to be re-worked!

Oh shit I'm so hyped for this and Tanoa to! couldn't be any better.

I feel like by having the map on Tanoa its going to limit the population quite a bit.

Why the Tanoa map it eats your frames.

I can't get behind TFR as a mod. I understand it helps eliminate metagaming or whatever but it also ensures that I can't talk to my boys on teamspeak while I'm playing the game. If that's the case then I may not even play.

9 minutes ago, Alex Vivian said:

I can't get behind TFR as a mod. I understand it helps eliminate metagaming or whatever but it also ensures that I can't talk to my boys on teamspeak while I'm playing the game. If that's the case then I may not even play.

You mean you can't metagame :D

2 minutes ago, Alex Vivian said:

urite

I understand, actual role play is very demanding. You have to focus on your character and all that stuff. Not just bants on TS and then "I initiated on them". ;) 

Oh and BTW, no. I haven't gotten the server files yet. @BigBenREDUX pls...

3 minutes ago, Rolle said:

I understand, actual role play is very demanding. You have to focus on your character and all that stuff. Not just bants on TS and then "I initiated on them". ;) 

Oh and BTW, no. I haven't gotten the server files yet.

Uhh excuse me sir? Are you insinuating that I only play this game for the PvP experiences?  I'll have you know that I am a top-tier roleplayer  and I take my characters very seriously.

4 minutes ago, Alex Vivian said:

Uhh excuse me sir? Are you insinuating that I only play this game for the PvP experiences?  I'll have you know that I am a top-tier roleplayer  and I take my characters very seriously.

bad at pvp so you can cross that one out mate ;))) good job you're good at roleplay. :D

Edited by Kanen

I got the server files now. Will set it up tomorrow, too fucked up now to attempt anything :D

25 minutes ago, Eastern said:

-Snip-

Its not by our choice. A majority of the community has voiced concern against the use of Tanoa but the owner of the community has ignored us and decided to use tanoa.

18 minutes ago, Rolle said:

I got the server files now. Will set it up tomorrow, too fucked up now to attempt anything :D

But Rolle, tomorrow is Canada Day

Closing while we handle everyone jumping over the wall. 

Sign in to follow this