Server time: 2017-08-19, 09:34

Sign in to follow this  
SmartyyZ

57th Street Gang ,, The purgers ''

SmartyyZ    152
Posted (edited)

57th Street Gang "The purgers"

hEQchQ2bUgIulWvUdgAV6DpoFhHO-FXrTFZm7pu6qSEGAE7KtQIJnUfBki_hAMufuEh0z6PKRozsVrV2JP54g67Wz_bLSYD_qb6NHKOMC2eFvwG52TRx67Vq77urrvCP5-dRyo1z

2j2GauO.png

57th Street gang, also known as the purgers is Chernarussianal criminal organization that started near Komarovo. There is conflicting information as to the exact area, but this is generally accepted are by the most academic sources.The street gang was created because they disapproved the mindset of the government and the Chernarussian defence forces. They are considered to be the largest transnational criminal gang in Chernarus and it is estimated that there are more than hundred members spread around South Zagoria. They have being killing innocent civilians in really creative and brutal ways and this led to the nickname "Purgers". Their wide-ranging illegal activities and notoriety has come to the attention of the government In the early 2000s, the OREL units initiated raids against known and suspected gang members netting hundreds of arrests across the country. They were originally part of bigger group known as Federation of Gods 41 but wanted to make separate clique called 57th Gang and allow immigrants the opportunity to join. This proposal was rejected by the Federation of Gods 41, which led to the formation of the 57h Street gang. There are approximately 50 separate individual autonomous gangs operating under the same name within separate barrios in Kozlovka,Krasnostav,Novigrad,Miroslavl and Ritnoye. They had huge battles against the OREL units and COBR. Most of the 57 gang were arrested and sent to jail for crimes.

OtOEcIQ.pngTo

- Manipulate people and turn them against the army.

- Spread members of the gang all around the country and overtake Chernarus.

- Accept more criminals and immigrants to the gang.

- Serve a 57 seconds punishment of breaking bones if you disrespect member of the gang.

- Spread chaos in Chernarus.

yIV1Ewz.png

- Provide good internal and character developing hostile RP.

- Help the members who are not used to this playstyle.

- To stay away as much as possible from out-of-character beef.

- Keep IC comms as less chaos as possible.

- To make sure people are enjoying our style of roleplay.

This is my idea for group after the lorewipe. If the group is accepted from the loremasters, i will add more to it. @Major @Joules @Chief

Edited by SmartyyZ

Chief    597

I can tell you right now with the new approval system you are going to need more in-depth goals than 

- Kill the remainings of the CDF army.                  (why go after and attempt to kill the largest and most well armed military presence in SZ post apoc.?)

- Continue the purge across Chernarus.           (what is this "purge"?)

- To create a black market in Chernarus.               (umm there is no market? The world is coming to an end?)

- Establish a safe place in Chernarus that we can call home.

Some of these goals are quite generic and broad and we are trying to get people to look at what they plan to do with groups with a little more... scrutiny.

your OOC goals as well are VERY broad and basically describe what every group should strive for on a very basic level. 

If I were you I would look at this group and attempt to refine it and add more. Try to see what more specified goals you can achieve that would be less generic that you can add. Take it easy Smartyyz.

SmartyyZ    152
Just now, Chief said:

I can tell you right now with the new approval system you are going to need more in-depth goals than 

- Kill the remainings of the CDF army.                  (why go after and attempt to kill the largest and most well armed military presence in SZ post apoc.?)

- Continue the purge across Chernarus.           (what is this "purge"?)

- To create a black market in Chernarus.               (umm there is no market? The world is coming to an end?)

- Establish a safe place in Chernarus that we can call home.

Some of these goals are quite generic and broad and we are trying to get people to look at what they plan to do with groups with a little more... scrutiny.

your OOC goals as well are VERY broad and basically describe what every group should strive for on a very basic level. 

If I were you I would look at this group and attempt to refine it and add more. Try to see what more specified goals you can achieve that would be less generic that you can add. Take it easy Smartyyz.

Thank you for the feedback! I will change it.

Spartan    999
Posted (edited)

- Becoming a faction.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I read somewhere that there won't be any factions anymore

Edited by Spartan

Chief    597
53 minutes ago, Spartan said:

- Becoming a faction.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I read somewhere that there won't be any factions anymore

I was kinda waiting for him to figure that out but you are correct spartan.

shookyaaa    27

57th street gang? You should probably choose a less American name if it is going to be a Chernarussian group. 

SmartyyZ    152
Just now, shookyaaa said:

57th street gang? You should probably choose a less American name if it is going to be a Chernarussian group. 

Its fine like that. :)

Majoo    642
50 minutes ago, SmartyyZ said:

- Kill the remainings of the CDF army.

-Accept more criminals and immigrants to the gang.

Uhmm...moving on from nationalist to this? ^^ Interesting xD 

Doc Holiday    155
Posted (edited)

Just some feedback:

1. The goals seem to need a bit of work as they seem unfinished? The "Be the dominant one" - Are you referring to being the dominant group on the server or dominant criminal group?

2. What's with the particularly large hatred for the CDF? A Lore master will know more than me, but something tells me that a gang of criminals would not be targeted by the military and instead dealt with by the Police and OREL taskforce. I find it strange that the CDF would get involved in crime and that it wouldn't make sense for your group to hate them so much, seeing as they defend Chernarus.

3. The huge battles against the CDF? I don't see that happening

Edited by Doc Holiday

PCJames    153
Posted (edited)

I'm just going to mirror what Doc Holiday said regarding the CDF, I don't think it makes any sense for the CDF to fight street crime, they would be more worried with national and international security. Rather it would be the police who would be your main adversary. 

Edited by PCJames

Static    231

I'd also add in that a "transnational" criminal organization stretches beyond the borders of the originating country (think the Italian Mafia).  Some punk street gang isn't going to be the largest transnational criminal organization in Chernarus, not by a long shot.  If anything, it sounds like you're simply a national gang, based on the description of having affiliates in other Chernarussian cities.

I'm sure actual transnational criminal organizations exist in Chernarus, especially 8 years after a civil war.

Mexi    1028
Posted (edited)

Dominant over whom? Surely a street gang understands they can't take on the 4+ Military forces that'll be in the country..

Edited by Mexi

KpopKilla    64
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Mexi said:

Dominant over whom? Surely a street gang understands they can't take on the 4+ Military forces that'll be in the country..

We managed to do it in Saoirse so I don't see why this group couldn't do it. Just because someone slaps a military theme on their group doesn't make them more competent when it comes down to a conflict.

Edited by KpopKilla

SmartyyZ    152

Thank you for the feedback guys! I am working on it.

matusmanis    20

As others have mentioned a,street gang is a bit small to cause as much trouble as to atract military.

So perhaps make the organization MUCH bigger and tell that it got hit realy badly by the outbreak.

That would explain both why they want to beat the army and why your numbers arent several hundread men 

Major    426

Okey Dokey.

So why are they know as the purgers? Be cool to know, also why they want to "disapprove the mindset of the CDF". Not sure what that is about. A bit more about the origin of the Gang and how they spread out so much. I think some sort of transnational slavic gang would make more sense as to how prevalent they were. The CDF would not be the ones who would take care of these guys. That would be up to the COBR and OREL units of the Interior Ministry, CDF or really any military doesn't do anti-gang ops or things like that, except for a handful of nations, and Mexico of course but it's Mexico. Allowing "immigrants and criminals to join"? Okay criminals I get for obvious reasons, but immigrants? Like Takistanis or just immigrants in general? You would not find a strong sentiment for taking immigrants from the criminal element within the ethnic Russian or Chernarussian populace, in fact they would team up to drive them out before they'd invite them in. "50 separate gangs within separate barrios", what is this Central or South America? Why those towns. Either way there is just no story, it is just facts and bits and pieces that don't run well together. 

Story is everything, make it compelling, fairly realistic, and interesting. A story that lots of other people would be compelled enough to join. As far as the goals go, I still do not understand the obsession with killing the CDF. I more than anybody would LOVE to see a big ethnic Russian gang from Gorka or Severograd or some other northern town. You don't need to have the Lore to do a group idea. We follow the "War That Never Was" ending of the Arma 2 Harvest Red campaign. But a multicultural Chernarussian gang divided into "barrios" with a hard-on for dead CDF soldiers for no real reason as of yet? Don't know why you'd want to take over the nation. Seems as if you'd want to be more local. Spreading chaos? Even gangs and the mafia have to have a basic level of civilization unless they are just roaming murderers. They often have a business as a front for their operations. I know this is WIP but if you add onto this you'll be building a house on a rotten foundation.

"Serve a 57 seconds punishment of breaking bones if you disrespect member of the gang."

d74ffeceaa.gif

Okay so how do you break someone's bones for almost a minute without either killing them or leaving them unable to even move? The whole point of punishment is you your nemesis or enemy learns a lesson. If you kill them by the end you might as well have just gatted them in the head.

SmartyyZ    152
Just now, Major said:

Okey Dokey.

So why are they know as the purgers? Be cool to know, also why they want to "disapprove the mindset of the CDF". Not sure what that is about. A bit more about the origin of the Gang and how they spread out so much. I think some sort of transnational slavic gang would make more sense as to how prevalent they were. The CDF would not be the ones who would take care of these guys. That would be up to the COBR and OREL units of the Interior Ministry, CDF or really any military doesn't do anti-gang ops or things like that, except for a handful of nations, and Mexico of course but it's Mexico. Allowing "immigrants and criminals to join"? Okay criminals I get for obvious reasons, but immigrants? Like Takistanis or just immigrants in general? You would not find a strong sentiment for taking immigrants from the criminal element within the ethnic Russian or Chernarussian populace, in fact they would team up to drive them out before they'd invite them in. "50 separate gangs within separate barrios", what is this Central or South America? Why those towns. Either way there is just no story, it is just facts and bits and pieces that don't run well together. 

Story is everything, make it compelling, fairly realistic, and interesting. A story that lots of other people would be compelled enough to join. As far as the goals go, I still do not understand the obsession with killing the CDF. I more than anybody would LOVE to see a big ethnic Russian gang from Gorka or Severograd or some other northern town. You don't need to have the Lore to do a group idea. We follow the "War That Never Was" ending of the Arma 2 Harvest Red campaign. But a multicultural Chernarussian gang divided into "barrios" with a hard-on for dead CDF soldiers for no real reason as of yet? Don't know why you'd want to take over the nation. Seems as if you'd want to be more local. Spreading chaos? Even gangs and the mafia have to have a basic level of civilization unless they are just roaming murderers. They often have a business as a front for their operations. I know this is WIP but if you add onto this you'll be building a house on a rotten foundation.

"Serve a 57 seconds punishment of breaking bones if you disrespect member of the gang."

d74ffeceaa.gif

Okay so how do you break someone's bones for almost a minute without either killing them or leaving them unable to even move? The whole point of punishment is you your nemesis or enemy learns a lesson. If you kill them by the end you might as well have just gatted them in the head.

Thank you for the feedback!

First of all i just want to say that i made the lore in no more then 30 minutes... I just posted this as idea of a group i might create after the lorewipe and i will be serious with the group after the lore wipe comes.

I will change that the CDF were dealing with them.

About the punishment... "Serve a 56 seconds of punishment of breaking bones if you disrespect member of the gang." = Breaking fingers,arms,legs,toes and so on and then leave them to either die because they can't move or survive and be left with fear forever.

As i said again.. i am really THANKFUL for the feedback and i will start working on the group after week or so.

Kind regards,

Smartyy

SmartyyZ    152

It seems like the group is not going to work, so i am leaving it like that and i will create better one.

Cheers @Major @Chief <3