Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-20, 08:14

Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Constant Pvp and executions.

Recommended Posts

Harry    18

Before i start: this thread might seem simular to the current issues thread but in my opinion its not.  This issue has been existing since the beginning of SA.

What i mean is that i am getting sick and tired of when a few groups are at war and there is constant gun fights and executions. I have experienced this since i joined Cerna Liska, so at a sudden point we were at war with the gamblers. Which litteraly ended up with us logging in, firefight, execution , dieing, regearing repeat. We all got sick and tired of this and many of us got less and less motivated to even play on the server.

I mean hostile rp and iniations is fine but constant firefights and executions just no. If you want to pvp constantly just go play on a public server. Back in the mod it did not matter to much. And why? because you could just spawn back in find a weapon and you were done. But in SA you literally have to find EVERYTHING once again. 

This issue is still going on in dayzrp today  and i believe it should be solved. Because i strongly believe that i am not the only one getting sick and tired of this. And no a little safe island wont chance this. Ofcourse a sieze fire could be offerd between groups but this doesnt all ways work.

I am trying to think of a solution but its not so easy to come up with one. This maybe seems like a rant it maybe kinda is. But i just had to get this of my chest.

When modding tools finally come out things might be better. But for now its just not fun anymore.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   819

Simple as this comply with their demands don't fight them don't commit hostile actions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    750
Just now, lukzo2024 said:

Simple as this comply with their demands don't fight them don't commit hostile actions. 

Yep. 

Hands up, don't have your group start shooting and problem solved there will be no firefight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shroud    110
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, lukzo2024 said:

Simple as this comply with their demands don't fight them don't commit hostile actions. 

^ Lukzo pretty much summed it up here but i would also say maybe try and sort out and hostilities you have with other group

Edited by Shroud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Viking    132
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

I mean hostile rp and iniations is fine but constant firefights and executions just no

I mean are you expecting groups to just let you take their guys and torture them for 2-4 hours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is supposed to be a zombie apocalypse you know that right?

Not everybody is going to put their hands up. If you don't want to get slaughtered every fight you get in, comply. lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Viking    132
1 minute ago, lukzo2024 said:

Simple as this comply with their demands don't fight them don't commit hostile actions. 

+1 pretty great idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shane    354

I mean all you have to do that F2 key and you won't be in a firefight and you'll get some top notch RP another great way to avoid PvP is to not do edgy stuff and not take part in hostilities with others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hollows    419

Well, this is why I don't ever put myself in a position to get initiated on where I can't successfully retaliate back. I just don't comply, because I know 99% of the time, I'm going to be 'executed,' or severely disfigured and or tortured by the people initiating on my character so I would be not valuing my life by not attempting to escape or retaliate.

Secondly, I'm not fond of executions in general. I think they're a waste of time if someone isn't going to perma. If someone dies in a firefight, it makes more sense to play it off as they got KO'ed and badly wounded as opposed to a 13 man firing squad line unloading 375 rounds of RolePlay into someone, and then running into them again. I mean, I get if a hostage is being a little doucher and mouthing off, and I guess that would be a reasonable exception to execution- non compliance, but for the most part just continue to RolePlay with them. Save your bullet for when they get re-geared. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shane said:

I mean all you have to do that F2 key and you won't be in a firefight and you'll get some top notch RP another great way to avoid PvP is to not do edgy stuff and not take part in hostilities with others.

Yeah don't be edgy. Nobody likes that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flash    372
2 minutes ago, lukzo2024 said:

Simple as this comply with their demands don't fight them don't commit hostile actions. 

+1

Hey guys lets go take people hostage of massive groups for hours at a time and flay them alive

but then when they continue to initiate on us lets make a thread in general discussion and complain about it

top tier keks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mexi    1033
5 minutes ago, Harry said:

Before i start: this thread might seem simular to the current issues thread but in my opinion its not.  This issue has been existing since the beginning of SA.

What i mean is that i am getting sick and tired of when a few groups are at war and there is constant gun fights and executions. I have experienced this since i joined Cerna Liska, so at a sudden point we were at war with the gamblers. Which litteraly ended up with us logging in, firefight, execution , dieing, regearing repeat. We all got sick and tired of this and many of us got less and less motivated to even play on the server.

I mean hostile rp and iniations is fine but constant firefights and executions just no. If you want to pvp constantly just go play on a public server. Back in the mod it did not matter to much. And why? because you could just spawn back in find a weapon and you were done. But in SA you literally have to find EVERYTHING once again. 

This issue is still going on in dayzrp today  and i believe it should be solved. Because i strongly believe that i am not the only one getting sick and tired of this. And no a little safe island wont chance this. Ofcourse a sieze fire could be offerd between groups but this doesnt all ways work.

I am trying to think of a solution but its not so easy to come up with one. This maybe seems like a rant it maybe kinda is. But i just had to get this of my chest.

When modding tools finally come out things might be better. But for now its just not fun anymore.

You're in a group which literally takes everyone, carves whatever into them, cuts pieces of meat off of people etc etc.
If you're going to be in a group which goes around doing such things accept the consequences that come with it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Abu Muhammad    89

Don't go to the triangle and you won't get gear rped. I enjoy being a hostage but that's just me, travel the northern highway if you want to get robbed way less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry    18
1 minute ago, Shroud said:

^

So letting your group always get shit on that sounds like fun. Trust me i have tried this in the past but it doesnt always work. If we were at war and we did comply we still would get executed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brady    287

Executions are a waste of time and have no real effect on RP. You take someone, you execute them, they spawn coast, run back up, reloot, and continue on like nothing ever happened. There is no real value to shooting someone in the head unless its perm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harry said:

So letting your group always get shit on that sounds like fun. Trust me i have tried this in the past but it doesnt always work. If we were at war and we did comply we still would get executed.

Then don't be in an edgy group..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shane    354
Posted (edited)
Just now, Harry said:

So letting your group always get shit on that sounds like fun. Trust me i have tried this in the past but it doesnt always work. If we were at war and we did comply we still would get executed.

You're not really getting shit on dude you're just getting interrogated and losing a bit of gear when you comply tbh.

Edited by Shane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shroud    110
Just now, Harry said:

So letting your group always get shit on that sounds like fun. Trust me i have tried this in the past but it doesnt always work. If we were at war and we did comply we still would get executed.

Then i suppose if you are the ones who always get executed then concede and don't try robbing people anymore, if you don't want Executions then don't give people the reason to execute you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dusty    1044

Tbh, executions should happen less. But at the same time, don't be part of a group that takes people hostage...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dew    215

To be honest I don't enjoy constant pvp and hostage rp either. If you don't want to get executed/ caught up in a firefight, don't play with groups or characters people would have execution on. Sometimes when I don't feel like playing my hostile character I hop on my alt and walk around without a gun just rping with people. It's really fun and you should probably give it a shot. 

If you're going to play with a group that takes people hostage on a regular, expect to be captured and executed by their enemies. If you don't want to get captured and executed, don't make enemies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry    18
1 minute ago, Mexi said:

You're in a group which literally takes everyone, carves whatever into them, cuts pieces of meat off of people etc etc.
If you're going to be in a group which goes around doing such things accept the consequences that come with it..

Maybe but atleast our goal is to give RP and not to go look for some pvp or dank gear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    750
Just now, Harry said:

Maybe but atleast our goal is to give RP and not to go look for some pvp or dank gear. 

Let's not start.

If you have an issue post it on our thread or PM me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mexi    1033
1 minute ago, Harry said:

Maybe but atleast our goal is to give RP and not to go look for some pvp or dank gear. 

Gear comes along with robberies and robberies come with RP, seems you should have had a word with your group, calmed down a little bit instead of posting yet another thread which has been posted about 50+ times before.

If you don't like what comes your way, don't be apart of groups which engage in such hostilities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boston    648
3 minutes ago, Brady said:

Executions are a waste of time and have no real effect on RP. You take someone, you execute them, they spawn coast, run back up, reloot, and continue on like nothing ever happened. There is no real value to shooting someone in the head unless its perm.

I agree. I'm fine with firefights and things like that, but executions are really pointless unless they are well RP'd out and a permadeath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry    18
Just now, Randle said:

Let's not start.

If you have an issue post it on our thread or PM me.

I did not call out anyone i just said that this our goal and not pvp or gear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×