Server time: 2017-10-24, 09:20
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Jack Rees-Mountbatten

A humble request for a dialogue with the PAU

Posted (edited)

*Pushes PTT*

Hello, PAU this is Jack Rees-Mountbatten, leader of the League of Gentlemen. It has been brought to my attention that you chaps have an issue with us. Due to the killing of my boys, only part of your message made it's way to me. I have been told that you would like to talk. I would personally like to assure you that we are non-hostile and not aggressive. We would love to host a luncheon for you and your chaps in Lopatino. With the hope this new dialogue will help improve our relationship, allowing us to come to a satisfactory compromise. This may let us live in harmony. 

All we would like to do is run our club for all.

To clarify we are not friends with the Cavaliers. They were rather rude with us. If our perceived association with them is the root of our issue. Be assured we are not them.

Edited by Jack Rees-Mountbatten

WilliAM    431

*Anthony hears the man speak and responds*

Alright pal. I would be alright with talking some sort of shit out. 

Contact me a time and place. I would like to meet in person.

*He turns off the radio*

IronEyes    2
Posted (edited)

*Pushes PTT*

Hello

I am the man in charge of diplomatic discussions for the League of Gentlemen, appointed by Jack himself.  Unfortunately Jack will not be able to attend this meeting due to being away to see a contact in the mountains; because of this I have been appointed leadership in this meeting on our behalf. I wish to hold the meeting in the single story pub in Lopatino as I see it as a neutral place where we can just sit and talk like men. I am not yet familiar with the time-zones in Chernarus so I will base timing off of GMT. I feel that the best time to hold the meeting will be towards the evening, maybe around 9:00pm? If this doesn't suit you and your group I'm sure we can arrange another time.

I hope that we can come to a reasonable conclusion to this problem. I would like to state again that we are not a hostile group and do not want things to turn sour during this meeting. I hope all of this can go well.

*Releases PTT*

Edited by IronEyes

IronEyes    2

*Pushes PTT*

I wasn't sure if you agreed with the time and location of this meeting. I am currently outside.

*Releases PTT*

Sign in to follow this