Server time: 2017-08-23, 19:24

Sign in to follow this  
King

Apartment 21A

King    101
Posted (edited)

dayz-the-beauty-of-dayz-architecture-5-1.thumb.jpg.a98f26c8579d8be77673d5bc0e4b02b2.jpg

Disclosure: This group is designed for all kinds of roleplay. It is built for extensive character development between a small, closed-off community of people.

Overview:
So my general idea with this group is for it to be something that allows people to be creative in any way they want with their characters. In my opinion, I feel as though recently people have been nudged into joining authoritative groups from a lack of options or whatever; This gives people a chance to have an open character with a developing backstory :). While I agree that there is a need for groups such as the UN or other armed forces, having a group that allows a bunch of creative, interesting people to create different individualistic scenarios for character development intrigues me to no end. What I'm hoping for is to attract both hostile and passive roleplayers (if this even grounds off) to push out-of-the-box dynamics between characters. 

IMG_20170516_194753.jpg.465c41b57ed19c33fdf184f2e1904e78.jpg

Introduction:
Before the outbreak, the apartment housed a group of families and individuals all living together in medial harmony. They were a mixed group of people, some rich, some poor, some just living in between. They all lived their lives happily and merrily, coming closer together than any normal group of people would. Money didn't worry them as they cared for each other like nobody else would. None of them had any real ambition, dream or strategy to life. They simply lived their lives out the best they could, surrounded by friends and family. Some of them got so close they couldn't even live without the other.  The apartment itself was almost metaphorically shut out completely from the rest of the world; It was just them and everyone else at some times. Nobody else truly mattered to them. Who could blame them, knowing the country they lived in. They really tried to keep on their own, but people would always barge in, create hassle. Soldiers, police maybe the odd break-in. They could handle themselves, didn't need anyone else and almost always did. It even got to the stage where they publicly asked the government to leave them alone; Pushing away any ties with society. They lived together for nearly 29 years, going through several generations of the apartment. At the time of the outbreak, soldiers tried to move people out, not knowing what or who they were, the apartment being the apartment; They blockaded themselves inside for days, fighting any soldiers away. While their were only a few casualties from stupid mishaps, the CDF did eventually leave them alone, giving up on trying to move them out and on. Days and weeks moved on, things started to get more and more desperate. Some of them were tough fighters, ex-veterans who had spent years fighting wars; Doing only what was right. But it got to the stage at which it didn't matter any more. They came to a decision to evacuate like the rest, but at the time it was far too late. Whatever army forces were available once were long gone now. 

[WIP (waiting for lore release.)]

IMG_20170516_194757.jpg.f286fb6b7e18934b7ff4c1af91eeedb4.jpg

In-Character goals.

• Stick together, die together.
  • Help each other to survive.
  • Keep your families safe.
  • Kill or subdue anything that threatens the group in any way.

Out-Of-Character goals.

• Provide fucking incredible external survival roleplay.
  • Create interesting and out-of-the-box character developments for the group.
  • Be active.
  • Have a major influence on the new lore as it stands.

In-Character requirements.
For me, I want a multi-diverse group of people from different backgrounds and with different stories. My plan is to put a load of interesting, creative people from the community, put them into a blender, turn it on and see what it makes. I want to make the most out of the people I get, all I ask is for you to be prepared to be asked to possibly influence your individual character for the lore wipe; Only to make things extra spicy. ;)

Out-of character requirements
All I ask is for you to be mature and reasonable in ts. If this is to work, I need cooperation from everyone and anyone. That is all I ask. Also no sssnakes
:ph34r:

If you're liking this idea and fits your character for the lore-wipe, feel free to leave me or @Major a PM and we will respond accordingly. No need for any applications, just give us your name and a time you can book with us for a TS interview and we will move on from there :)

If it helps, think of this as a more passive floor 11. I did get a bunch of ideas from that old group, but I wanna try something completely different with it; I want to give the idea a completely different aftertaste so to speak. :)

Edited by King

Major    436

Official Major Seal of Approval!

Glad we talked about this King. Sounds like a great idea.

Strawberry    170
Posted (edited)

Interesting, hopefully it won't fall within the first couple of weeks because of the internal conflict there will be.

Just now, Spartan said:

Reminds me of an old group named Floor 11..

Let me guess, because of the apartment? Wouldn't say the information we got on this group and what Floor 11 was all about would be to alike.

Edited by Strawberry

Solo    62

Interesting, very interesting. I like. 

King    101
2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Was worried people would say this, I'm hoping this'll be different ^_^

PCJames    167

From what I can see, this looks pretty sweet

Spartan    1027
4 minutes ago, King said:

Was worried people would say this, I'm hoping this'll be different ^_^

Nothing to be worried about, just a first impression after reading the lore and seeing the pictures. Doesn't mean you're doing the same in game ^^ 

Majoo    648

Looks alright King, good luck with this. Hope it won't dies in a week after the LW

Phoenix    1064
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Spartan said:

Was gonna say that tbh.

I hope you find a good amount of decent members, I know a lot of people have already got other plans post Lorewipe.

Edited by Phoenix

Joules    233

Looks interesting. One thing I'd say is try to expand your goals to be more specific. Otherwise I got a chuckle thinking of this being the love child of container 21 and floor 11.

Good luck!

King    101
3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Was gonna say that tbh.

I hope you find a good amount of decent members, I know a lot of people have already got other plans post Lorewipe.

I do know this and my plan is to talk to people and see if I can do some group merges. Think of it as a kind of a coalition ;)