Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:23
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Ender

Interview with a community member: Kyle_Jones

Ender    636

InterviewCommunityMember.jpg

interviewing a community member is intended as a step towards bringing the community together. The idea is to create a thread where we will interview different community members, old and new.

During this interview we will ask the community member some questions regarding the community and how their DayZRP experience has been.

This week we interviewed: @Kyle_Jones

~ Tell us something unique about yourself -

Spoiler

Well i once swam within 30 m of a basking shark, hence why i want to do marine biology at university. :)

~ Which section in the forums are you most interested in and why? -

Spoiler

Radio chatter, because you can be out of game and still have an effect on the RP world, and you can even arrange for RP situations to happen when you actually get back on the game. Its also a nice way for people to communicate.

~ How did you find out about DayZRP? -

Spoiler

Saw it in FrankieonPC's video so I thought i'd give it a google and take a look and so I found it.

~ Have you made any friends during your time in this community? -

Spoiler

No, I'm a complete loner...

No seriously though shout out to the real ones @TheProxJack @evanm23 @shookyaaa @Venzzy Peanut and all of my other friends (mostly in defiants :P)

~ What do you feel is missing from our community? -

Spoiler

Fun, this is a serious RP community and I get it but some times people need to take a step back and say "Oh that pretty funny" instead of going "well he broke rule 201A.49 so he's getting warning points"

~ What are some of your most memorable DayZRP experiences, both IC and OOC? -

Spoiler

The most memorable IC moments was this one time when I drove my car through kabanino and accidentally crashed (I was playing Frank Eugine at the time) so some guys opted to help me out but this one guy was being a dick, stealing parts and all of the rest of it, so anyhow we get it working and I crash, so I join back in and the guy is in the front seat trying to drive it, I run up and smash the front of the car with my bat and say "GET OUT" he gets out and pulls his gun, starts chatting nonsense so I smack him round the face and drive away, the people in my car were howling. (but then DayZ kicked in and the car sank below the floor, killing us all :P)

OOC moment was probably just the banter back in the day with the Pagans (shout out to @Steck and all the other pagoons :P) and back in the brotherhood with @TheProxJack and @evanm23 (who's DOING THE SHOOTING)

~ Do you have a video of your favourite roleplay moment you would like to share with us? -

Spoiler

Nope don't have a video of it unfortunately but this one was pretty hilarious, it was the first debut of the boston basher to the community, and it wasn't good :P 

~ Do you have a video of your favourite funny moment in game you would like to share with us? -

Spoiler

yup, back in the pagans @Marcoooz was a fucking savage lol

~ If you could meet one roleplay character you have met in game in real life, who would it be and why? -

Spoiler

Probably @evanm23's old character Manny, real roadman innit :P nah just probably for him to judge my kicks like he and @shookyaaa used to do IG.

~ In your opinion, what are the best and worst parts of our community? -

Spoiler

Best part? the RP, the stuff that happens out of the blue which can be great at times.

Worst part? reports, they take too long and they're just stressful.

~ Is there anything you regret IC or OOC that has happened since you have joined DayZRP (if yes, what and why?) -

Spoiler

I.. REGRET.. NOTHING!

... okay maybe one thing...

OOC hating on everyone, if you've been affected I'm sorry, I'm a massive asshole :P

~ What advice would you give to new members joining our community? -

Spoiler

You know those rules? those things that we have in the information section? under community rules? Read them, don't be that guy I have to batter up :P

~ What do you think we, as community members, can do to make the community a better place? -

Spoiler

Bring back the meme thread. That thread was the last salvation for humanity.

~ If you had to choose someone else’s character to be in game, who would it be and why? -

Spoiler

Probably @TheProxJack's character. So I could actually be useful in a firefight xD

~ Who or what would you say was the biggest influence on your role-play? -

Spoiler

Being able to create my own character and be whoever I wanted to be. Be able to influence other peoples RP and also expand my own.

~ Do you think any questions could be added to the interview formula and, if so, what and why? -

Spoiler

Nah, I've spent about an hour answering these anyhow so its good :D

~ If you could choose one person to KOS and bullshit the logs to make it look like someone else did it, who would you KOS? Who would you blame it on? -

Spoiler

Probably big man @Rolle and I would blame it on any old whitename, just to see what would happen xD

Thank you for doing the interview with us Kyle!

Brady    326

Swimming with sharks?! Cool interview!

Beni    862

Real talk when the hell is my interview? Been waiting for about a year smh. 

1 minute ago, Beni said:

Real talk when the hell is my interview? Been waiting for about a year smh. 

Right after mine.

Never. ^_^

Boston    772

Honestly, if you're gonna have my name in your sig, you needa mention me in your interview. ;)

Good interview, Kyle. :D

Majoo    742

Nice interview Kyle, thank you :)

Solo    68

Lit interview my dude.

Ark    229

Nice interview man.

Poppy    378

Nice interview. I think kosing rolle is a fun idea. If you do it, I might just join in!

Marcunt    239

Not my fault the trigger lived by its own rules. Besides, the bosnian/englishman/bostonian/whatever-he-claimed-he-was-that-day had it coming.

ToeZ    496

Who? <3