Server time: 2017-08-19, 00:07

Sign in to follow this  
Uhka

Question about the new lore.

Question

Uhka    12

When the lore wipe happens and we basically start back from the beginnings, are native Chernarussians able to make claims on houses/land plots or would it be considered power gaming. For example if you rp a chernarussian salesman, who lives in an apartment somewhere in Cherno, can you claim that apartment yours? 

11 answers to this question

Flash    372

calling in @Major because Idk what I can and can't say.

Strawberry    169
Posted (edited)

I would say that as long as you RP it out as you owning a house or a plot it's all good, but of course it makes sense that you cannot own forexample the NWAF.

But, we could get an LM to answer.

Edited by Strawberry

Joules    226

I'd personally say just RP it all out and it should be fine. I know plenty of people who have RPed out that they had a house pre-apocalypse. I suppose the key is to be realistic. Don't go around calming you own like a bunch of stuff. You run the risk of your story conflicting with someone elses that way.  

Major    420
6 minutes ago, Uhka said:

When the lore wipe happens and we basically start back from the beginnings, are native Chernarussians able to make claims on houses/land plots or would it be considered power gaming. For example if you rp a chernarussian salesman, who lives in an apartment somewhere in Cherno, can you claim that apartment yours? 

Sounds really cool to me. Wish more people would do that. Wouldn't consider it powergaming, might be different if everybody claimed the same house.

-JoulesTooQuickForMe-

Uhka    12
2 minutes ago, Joules said:

I'd personally say just RP it all out and it should be fine. I know plenty of people who have RPed out that they had a house pre-apocalypse. I suppose the key is to be realistic. Don't go around calming you own like a bunch of stuff. You run the risk of your story conflicting with someone elses that way.  

Thanks both for answers.

The problem is if two persons claim the exact same house for example. Well, better to search one somewhere remote.

/Answered

Buddy    835

I claimed a small irrelevant red house on Skalisty Island for the full duration of this current lore and never once had any issues with that. Like @Strawberry said, nothing too important of a landmark and you should be perfectly fine. 

Heck, the more time you spend around there, people will start to see and acknowledge "oh hey that's xxx's place!" - even without you being there. 

Gary Cash house in Kabanino is a prime example

Coreena    91

Wait. This means that Gary Cash's house will no longer be Gary Cash's house!? Holy shit! I call it, it's mine now.

melon21    12

As an irrelevant  fuck i can safely say that no matter what place i choose i will still not run into anyone.

but thats just life for ya.

Dew    208

Yea sure you can, as long as it's not in the wrong territory ;)

Ender    502

Of course you can, its all RP. If you want to RP out that your character lived in so and so house. Sure! more the merrier I say. However, that does not give you special privileges in any way to that location in the game. so please do not shoot the kids for playing on your Lawn. xD