Server time: 2017-08-19, 14:59

Sign in to follow this  
Capitan_Miller

Lopatino's Church Massacre Comic

Sam Fields    153

Wow dude, this is fucking awesome! But naming it a "massacre" is an understatement ;P

Skinner    435

good job! Looks great, I have never seen dayz portrayed in a comic style before but that was really cool.

Yoshi    54

I'm immortalized as a survivor! :o

I love this little comic! Brings a beautiful tear to my eye!

Aristocrat    60
Posted (edited)

He was a majestic stallion, torn too soon from this world. I would trade all the gold from all the churches in Chernarus to see him frolic in the Spanish fields once again.

Edited by Aristocrat

Vartax    11
32 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

He was a majestic stallion, torn too soon from this world. I would trade all the gold from all the churches in Chernarus to see him frolic in the Spanish fields once again.

Do you speak of me, my good sir?

Brayces    171
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

Hats off, Chaps. Be respectful and all ... May God rest his soul. 

*Sad trombone music plays, or whatever plays when horses die??*

Edited by Brayces

Majoo    642

Ehm...I mean. This is made pretty well not gonna lie xD

PCJames    153

If this became a regular thing then it would be pretty sweet. 

Beni    680
5 hours ago, PCJames said:

If this became a regular thing then it would be pretty sweet. 

Once it's done once then.... Nah....

It's good tho. 

Solo    62

This is nice, would like to see more.

Viking    132

Oh I see how it is just because I'm one of the bad guy's in the comic it doesn't show me killing the guy just the guy shooting me:D. JK great work tho how long did it take you? and What did you use?

Thanks  to all, specially to Lord Commander Aristocrat for his warm and chilled party...dramatically interrupted by tons of blood... if this is not the definition of "CONTRAST", then I don't know what is...

What a beautifull time when the rule of the world was fought by the British standars and the Spanish passion...in the middle of the ocean instead of inside a parrish...not like today in which a NeoNorthKoreanChernorussianGuillie gang insults both  standars and passion itself...(no offence haha, I still thinking the rp of the bandits was brilliant...and still don't know who General Chow is...)

It will be very nice if you say which of the characters played in the comic are you guys!

Question: Do someone know why the last sentence of the comic is what it is? "I am still rigth here..."

4 minutes ago, RogueSolace said:

I played Elizabeth, the girl who was singing. Then went to bed before this happened ?

I would need a medic to keep with my series, if you dont mind we can do a small scene in which you explain me wtf did happend and basically how you saved my life...I wont remember much out of the 7,62 trauma on my brain but...

Just now, RogueSolace said:

Its part of the lyrics to 'Hurt', the song we were singing :)

Someone give some Beanz to this voice from heaven...The title, the first sentance and the last are all from the song...very appropiate I have to say...and more appropiate is that in my previous episode we sang two words of "ring of fire" by Johnny Cash: min 11 onwards. All this did happend before your performance, last beautiful voice many inocents listened before their last breath.

PS- Answering to that guy who asked me about the software: Photoshop, is the first time I do comic style but pretty sure you can better do it with ilustrator and/or a web site to apply filters to your pics...

Brayces    171
1 hour ago, RogueSolace said:

I played Elizabeth, the girl who was singing. Then went to bed before this happened ?

You slept right through the gun fire, screams and bloodshed. Damn gurl what you taking to go to sleep with?!

Boston    647

Uhm, this looks amazing. I hope if you're really into this, you'll take requests. :P