Server time: 2018-07-16, 23:59 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Strzyga

Server 1 EU - 06/06/17 21:05 - kill on sight, he used chaos to kill me and my friend

Report #1
Server 1 EU - 06/06/17 21:05 - kill on sight, he used chaos to kill me and my friend

Server: Server 1 EU
Date: 06/06/17
Time: 21:05
Rule breaks: kill on sight, he used chaos to kill me and my friend
Your in game name: John Klonovsky
Allies: Razmor
Enemies:
Have you attempted to speak with the involved parties on TeamSpeak about the report?: No
Evidence:
Description:

Me and my friend Eric Oak (Razmor) were killed by dude called Henry Wood and his friend they just killed us on sight when we saw his friend (henry's friend) in bushes so it's not fair cause we had more chances than them but the just used chaos to kill us with cold blood :(

pls give me feed back if u ban him, thanks

Report #1
Server 1 EU - 06/26/17 21:05 - KoS

Server: Server 1 EU
Date: 06/26/17
Time: 21:05
Rule breaks: KoS
Your in game name: Eric Oak
Allies: Strzyga
Enemies:
Have you attempted to speak with the involved parties on TeamSpeak about the report?: No
Evidence:
Description:

Me and my friend Strzyga were killed in Svetlojarsk with no RolePlay reason. One of the killers was Henry Wood (In game name). We were looking for medical supplies nearby Turovo at military tents when Henry Wood captured me as a hostage. My friend Strzyga didnt get spotted and shouted him from behind. Henry dropped his gun, we asked him about some medical supplies and left him alone. Then we went to Svetlojarsk where we met him again. When we were talking i've spotted a player at the field. We wanted to talk with him. When we've got close to the field unknown player sneaked behind us and killed my friend ( the killer had the same armband as Henry Wood). I somehow managed to kill the killer. When i wanted to talk to Henry he was already waiting for me with his gun in his hands...

Merged reports as they are apart of the same situation.  Please standby are logs are being pulled for this report.  In the future, if you are an ally of someone who is already reporting the situation, simply post a PoV in the already active report.

Connect/Disconnect logs:

Spoiler

20:04:06 | Player "John Klonovsky" is connected (id=)
22:05:51 | Player "John Klonovsky"(id=) has been disconnected

19:59:09 | Player "Eric Oak" is connected (id=)
22:22:57 | Player "Eric Oak"(id=) has been disconnected

19:09:12 | Player "Alfred Dickson" is connected (id=)
22:15:28 | Player "Alfred Dickson"(id=) has been disconnected

20:30:47 | Player "Henry Wood" is connected (id=)
22:34:09 | Player "Henry Wood"(id=) has been disconnected

21:38:08 | Player "Conny Karlsson" is connected (id=)
-No DC-

Chat logs:
N/A

Hit logs:

Spoiler

22:01:28 | "Alfred Dickson(uid=) SHOT John Klonovsky(uid=) by AKS74U_Green into RightLeg."
22:01:30 | "Eric Oak(uid=) SHOT Alfred Dickson(uid=) by AK74 into rightarm."
22:01:30 | "Eric Oak(uid=) SHOT Alfred Dickson(uid=) by AK74 into rightarm."
22:01:34 | "Conny Karlsson(uid=) SHOT Eric Oak(uid=) by AKS74U_Green into LeftArm."
22:01:39 | "Eric Oak(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
22:01:59 | "Henry Wood(uid=) SHOT Eric Oak(uid=) by Fal into RightArm."
22:02:02 | "Eric Oak(uid=) SHOT Henry Wood(uid=) by AK74 into leftarm."
22:02:10 | "Player Eric Oak(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."

Kill logs:

Spoiler

22:01:28 | Player "John Klonovsky"(id=) has been killed by player "Alfred Dickson"(id=)
22:01:30 | Player "Alfred Dickson"(id=) has been killed by player "Eric Oak"(id=)
22:03:52 | "Eric Oak(uid=) DIED Blood <= 0"

Calling in to post their point of view and upload any video evidence they have:

@BigM89(Alfred Dickson) - User will be tempbanned due to forum inactivity
@Shadar(Henry Wood)
@Monarchy(Conny Karlsson)

Already posted point of view:

@Razmor{Eric Oak}

@Shadar told me and @BigM89 over the radio that he saw one guy at the military tents vest of svetlojarsk. Me and @BigM89 where stationated at the cliffs north of the tents scouting the area. @Shadar told the one guy to put his hands up, but some seconds later another guy appear and did an hold up on @Shadar. Because me and @BigM89 did not have range weapons we did not want to risk our friends life, so we did not shoot. From my pov @Strzyga and @Razmor did not frisk @Shadar for his radio.

They just told @Shadar they were looking for painkillers for one of the guys, which @Shadar explained to me and @BigM89 after they left the military tents. We started to run to svetlojarsk to seek up the two guys.

After a couple of minutes @Shadar saw the two guys on the sothern entrence to svetlojarsk,running towards the, begining to talk to them. Me and @BigM89took the south western field behind the orange house to flank them. Some seconds after, @BigM89 told the two guys to put their hands up. One of the guys started running to the parkinglot on the southern side of the orange house, even after @BigM89 warnings, after that @BigM89 opened fire on him. Then I saw him running towards the streets so i started shooting (did not think i hit him tho). I lost visual of the guy so I run towards the harbour side on the western side of svetlojarsk. I talked with @Shadar on the radio and he told me he wasted one guy at the railroad, but I can not confirm which of the two guys he wasted (at this time i did not know if @BigM89 killed the guy at the parkinglot, so I waited for @Shadar to be sure no one else where alive).

I could only see the guy on the railroad and @BigM89 laying on the ground, the other guy at the parkinglot was glitched and could not be seen from my pov (@shadar told me the glitced guy was dead).

Just to be clear, killrights is shared between a group if they are within 500m of the situation taking place, which we were. But even so @BigM89 gave you guys the chance to complie, but you dis not.

Summery: 

1. Hold up by @Shadar

2. "Hold up on hold up"

3. Running after the two guys

4. Found them did a hold up

5. They did not complie

6. We shot them down

= By the books and according to the rules!

/Best regards

1 hour ago, Monarchy said:

@Shadar told me and @BigM89 over the radio that he saw one guy at the military tents vest of svetlojarsk. Me and @BigM89 where stationated at the cliffs north of the tents scouting the area. @Shadar told the one guy to put his hands up, but some seconds later another guy appear and did an hold up on @Shadar. Because me and @BigM89 did not have range weapons we did not want to risk our friends life, so we did not shoot. From my pov @Strzyga and @Razmor did not frisk @Shadar for his radio.

They just told @Shadar they were looking for painkillers for one of the guys, which @Shadar explained to me and @BigM89 after they left the military tents. We started to run to svetlojarsk to seek up the two guys.

After a couple of minutes @Shadar saw the two guys on the sothern entrence to svetlojarsk,running towards the, begining to talk to them. Me and @BigM89took the south western field behind the orange house to flank them. Some seconds after, @BigM89 told the two guys to put their hands up. One of the guys started running to the parkinglot on the southern side of the orange house, even after @BigM89 warnings, after that @BigM89 opened fire on him. Then I saw him running towards the streets so i started shooting (did not think i hit him tho). I lost visual of the guy so I run towards the harbour side on the western side of svetlojarsk. I talked with @Shadar on the radio and he told me he wasted one guy at the railroad, but I can not confirm which of the two guys he wasted (at this time i did not know if @BigM89 killed the guy at the parkinglot, so I waited for @Shadar to be sure no one else where alive).

I could only see the guy on the railroad and @BigM89 laying on the ground, the other guy at the parkinglot was glitched and could not be seen from my pov (@shadar told me the glitced guy was dead).

Just to be clear, killrights is shared between a group if they are within 500m of the situation taking place, which we were. But even so @BigM89 gave you guys the chance to complie, but you dis not.

Summery: 

1. Hold up by @Shadar

2. "Hold up on hold up"

3. Running after the two guys

4. Found them did a hold up

5. They did not complie

6. We shot them down

= By the books and according to the rules!

/Best regards

-user was cautioned for this post-

POV of Alfred Dickson:

Monarchy and I were covering shadar on his run through the military tents at Svetlojarsk. As monarchy has already stated, we were both caring aks-us, which aren´t really suitable for long-range firing.  We saw shadar approaching one guy with his gun up and seconds thereafter another guy appeared. They seemed to be talking to eachother and shortly thereafter shadar and the two guys parted. We decided to track the guys down by searching around the hospital in Svetlojarsk. Monarchy moved on to the orange brick building at the southern end of the city and I went along the parking lots south of said building. I hid behind a bush from which I was able to see shadar talking to one guy. I waited for some seconds when the guy shadar was talking to suddenly aimed his gun towards the houses on the western side of the road. I assumed he´d to be aiming and looking for monarchy. I then walked out from behind the bush onto the road with my gun out. I yelled at him, telling him to drop his gun or I would shoot him. He was still aiming towards the western field, walking slowly behind the parking lot towards the brick house. After having told him three times I took the shots. He then managed to shoot me as well. I believe we may have kill traded.

Never mind, just saw the kill log, Eric Oak was the one who shot me.

Greetings,

BigM89

Edited by BigM89
Forgot I've got a different in-game name atm

I did not lie @Strzyga, what I did was giving my side of the story as requested of me. Just a heads up, when you don't complie in hostile situations you usally get shot in the head, just a reminder my friend. If you or your friend got any videoprof of the incident I hope you post it here so could we go through it together.

I know it can be frustrated sometimes when people kill or robb you, but please act like an adult and skip this kind of attitude. 

- you did not have value for life

- you did not complie in a hostole situation

- you making threts in PM after you got killed (boy, it's not allowed)

It's a waste of time making a KOS report for all parties involved, ecpecially the admins who have to look through it all.

@Strzyga Please explain the message you sent to @Monarchy shown above.

@Shadar will be tempbanned until they post a POV, as they have been online since being called in and have not posted. 

@BigM89 thank you for your POV, your tempban has been removed. Sorry it took so long.

My POV:

In my point of view everything is similar. The only thing is i have not heard any warnings when me and my firend @Strzyga  were at parking field. I just saw a guy running torwards @Strzyga and shooting him in the back. I thought that it was KoS so i killed him because he was turning torwards me. So i think that this whole situation is just one big missunderstanding only because we didnt notice warnings from @BigM89 :)

Thank you, Razmor, for stating your pov. Unfortunately, I didn't record the incident because we all thought it to be a clear case. As I've already stated in my pov, I was hiding behind the bush at the parking lot south of the orange brick building from where I was able to see shadar talking to a guy. Soon thereafter that said guy aimed his weapon and started to walk sideways towards the parking lot where I was hiding. I assumed that he'd seen monarchy moving across the western field, so I myself started to aim my weapon at him. When he was about 10 to 20 meters close I started yelling at him, telling him to drop his weapon. After having told him three times without any reaction on his side, I decided to take the shots before he'd be able to shoot my man monarchy. It might of course be possible, that you weren't able to hear my warnings, even though you were about 10 meters away from me. This is not the first time that voip issues have lead to such an outcome. If you're actually honest about you not being able to hear my warnings, I apologize for this leading to our deaths.

POV Henry Wood.

Henry made a terrible attempt to hold up Eric Oak (Razmor) at the military tents vest of Svetlojarsk as Razmor stated above,

while I was on the radio with Conrad Karlsson (Monarchy) and Erik Larsson (BigM89).

When Razmor and Strzyga went on there way to Svetlojarsk, me and my friends BigM89 and Monarchy decided to pick up the chase 

and continued after them.

I met Razmor and Strzyga at the south entrance to Svetlojarsk and gave them some painkillers and chatted until one of them saw

either Monarchy or BigM89 on the field.

I was on the road with both Razmor and Strzyga and I heard it loud and clear when BigM89 shouted that they should put there guns down.

When they didn't complie, BigM89 shot Strzyga and I ran into Razmor at the docks and shot him. 

@Strzyga will be tempbanned until he answers the question in this post.

@Strzyga @Razmor @Monarchy @BigM89 @Shadar Do any of you have any video evidence of the reported situation?

OK, my perspective is simillar like razmor said but i will tell u what I saw..

Me and Razmor was talking in svetlo when Henric woods aproached, we was shocked for moment because we though that i scared henric with my weapon aimed at his face when HE aimed first at razmor before (at tents) so we had killing rights i guess but we didn't killed him cause we had to hurry cause we were sick.

Sooo when we saw henric heading toward us we said "hello" and we started to speak with him, he gave us painkillers but that was just ambush for me but we didn't know yet that he planned attack us after couple sec. So after couple sec. Razmor saw a guy behind bushes so it's normal that we aimed that way (part of our rp) but I personally didn't saw anything but I still aimed that way (still part of our rp) couple sec. after henric or someone else started to shoot me from behind I was shocked cause we didn't done anything bad razmor said it was henric but i don't know now.. BUT i realy realy didn't heard ANY of shouts or warnings just chaos and anarchy from behind it was bad RP from that guys side not ours henric could said that is a "trap" and "hands up" blah blah blah.. but they just killed us. Razmor killed that guy cause it was self and group defense.. it's not fair i have lots of items in ours tents that what happend it's not worth for us but they was just unfair. And im sorry for that PV msg i was angry asf. that is my last POV admins will decide who is right i hope it's end

@Strzyga Do you have any video evidence? If you answer this question your tempban will be removed.

@BigM89 Will be tempbanned as they have been online since the question was asked and still have not answered. 

19 hours ago, Dusty said:

@Strzyga @Razmor @Monarchy @BigM89 @Shadar Do any of you have any video evidence of the reported situation?

On 6/27/2017 at 8:24 PM, BigM89 said:

Thank you, Razmor, for stating your pov. Unfortunately, I didn't record the incident because we all thought it to be a clear case. As I've already stated in my pov, I was hiding behind the bush at the parking lot south of the orange brick building from where I was able to see shadar talking to a guy. Soon thereafter that said guy aimed his weapon and started to walk sideways towards the parking lot where I was hiding. I assumed that he'd seen monarchy moving across the western field, so I myself started to aim my weapon at him. When he was about 10 to 20 meters close I started yelling at him, telling him to drop his weapon. After having told him three times without any reaction on his side, I decided to take the shots before he'd be able to shoot my man monarchy. It might of course be possible, that you weren't able to hear my warnings, even though you were about 10 meters away from me. This is not the first time that voip issues have lead to such an outcome. If you're actually honest about you not being able to hear my warnings, I apologize for this leading to our deaths.

As I've already stated, I didn't record the situation because we all thought our actions to be according to the rules.

Edited by BigM89
Why do I always get a temp ban for every time I don't answer a question immediately. And besides that, I did already answer it before you stated the question. Thanks for doing all this, but please please stop temp banning me all the time.

17 hours ago, Strzyga said:

Me and Razmor was talking in svetlo when Henric woods aproached, we was shocked for moment because we though that i scared henric with my weapon aimed at his face when HE aimed first at razmor before (at tents) so we had killing rights i guess but we didn't killed him cause we had to hurry cause we were sick.

Sooo when we saw henric heading toward us we said "hello" and we started to speak with him, he gave us painkillers but that was just ambush for me but we didn't know yet that he planned attack us after couple sec. So after couple sec. Razmor saw a guy behind bushes so it's normal that we aimed that way (part of our rp) but I personally didn't saw anything but I still aimed that way (still part of our rp) couple sec. after henric or someone else started to shoot me from behind I was shocked cause we didn't done anything bad razmor said it was henric but i don't know now.. BUT i realy realy didn't heard ANY of shouts or warnings just chaos and anarchy from behind it was bad RP from that guys side not ours henric could said that is a "trap" and "hands up" blah blah blah.. but they just killed us. Razmor killed that guy cause it was self and group defense.. it's not fair i have lots of items in ours tents that what happend it's not worth for us but they was just unfair. And im sorry for that PV msg i was angry asf. that is my last POV admins will decide who is right i hope it's end

17 hours ago, Strzyga said:

Your povs contradict themselves and what do you understand under "bad rp" and "chaos" and "anarchy" from behind? Dude, we were 5 people in total, it was only me on your right and in front of Eric, how can that be chaos and anarchy? And if you weren't able to hear me, you have to adjust your settings because you were 10 meters away from me - even Henry who was like 50 meters away was able to hear me - that's why he didn't have to yell at you as well. Aiming a gun as part of your rp? Oh well then everybody could just be running around with guns out right? To us and I believe everyone else in this community, aiming a gun at someone or even aiming a gun in general can be considered a hostile action and our reaction was the consequence of you aiming that gun even after having been warned several times. Last but not least, writing such pm messages and threatening other players like that is just extreme childish behavior and trying to "hunt him down" is a clear violation of the rules. If you want to do something like that, play on any pvp server. Other than that, nobody cares what you've got in your tent and what in your view seems to be "fair". We pulled a hold up on you, of course that's never fair.

@Razmor and @Shadar will be tempbanned until they respond to whether or not they have video evidence.

Verdict:

@BigM89 [Invalid Kill]: Word vs Word

@Shadar [Invalid Kill]: Word vs Word

@Monarchy [Invalid Kill]: Word vs Word

Explanation:

A group of staff members has looked through this report and have reached a verdict regarding it:

In this situation, @Strzyga and his ally were travelling near Svetlojarsk when they met a member of the accused’s party. The accused state that they initiated and told the OP to put his hands up as well as his friend, but the OP states that they heard no initiation. This starts off a small firefight which ends with the OP + ally dying, as well as one of the accused dying.

Seeing as how nobody in the report has video evidence, or has yet to answer whether or not they have video evidence, we cannot come to a conclusive verdict in this report. We cannot and will not take one community member’s word over the other, so the verdict is Word vs Word.

@Strzyga we would like to mention the PM you sent to @Monarchy that was shown in this post. In the PM, you accuse him of lying, and state that you are the owner of a large group, and will be hunting him down in game. This is an example of abusive behavior and it will not be tolerated in our community. You have received a ban strike (10 warning points) that will last two months for the abusive behavior shown.

@Strzyga and @Razmor neither of you have responded to whether or not you have video evidence, so you will remain tempbanned until you make a ban appeal answering the question. If you have video evidence and provide it in your ban appeal, the verdict may potentially change.

With the above stated the following applies,

Outcome:

@BigM89 [Invalid Kill]: No Punishment

@Shadar [Invalid Kill]: No Punishment

@Monarchy [Invalid Kill]: No Punishment

Verdict by @Dusty & @Elmo.