Server 1 EU - 06/26/17 16:30 - KoS, NVFL, NLR

Server: Server 1 EU
Date: 06/26/17
Time: 16:30
Rule breaks: KoS, NVFL, NLR
Your in game name: Rolando Batiski
Allies: Terra
Enemies: Hebee
Have you attempted to speak with the involved parties on TeamSpeak about the report?: Yes
Evidence:

No logs, no prof, just fishermen.

Description:

I joined the game and got funked by filthy PvPers.

Test report using the new form.

Randle POV:

Stepped into the trap with my boy Hebee and initiated on Terra and Rolle however they didn't comply.

I suggest putting your hands up next time so the RP can come after the initiation.

evan pov

i wasn't playin i dont know why i was called in

Does either party have video evidence?

Hebee PoV - this is a clear false report based on OOC HAT from @Rolle, I will be contacting my lawyers. 

Voodoo's PoV: Im guilty, it was me. I will accept any and all punishment.

Im sorry for what i did.

Wendigo pov: I here representing Hebee in court. He pleads guilty to the KOS of Rolle. We will accept a plea bargain if it one is stated. 

Posted (edited)

@Rolle, am I supposed to see the notes at the bottom? 

Edited by Erik

1 minute ago, Erik said:

@Rolle, am I supposed to see the notes at the bottom? 

Yes, these are new, public staff post notes. Used for example when warning threads or marking something as done.

We still have our internal thread notes :)

Jason Daley POV: 

Got told some wasteman are rolling on some of my man so I pulled up on the block. As I get out of my whip I get out and I notice that @Randle's character was trying to juice on my girl, I wasn't having none of it still. I told this wasteman to put his hands up but then @Hebee pulls up in a truck and tells me to put my hands up. Then my boy @Boose pulls up in his new Audi and tells @Hebee to put his hands up. Then next thing I knew, my crew rolls up in a Fiat 500 ( @TheProxJack @evanm23 @InnKinn and @Will) and they all jump out. 

So we take @Hebee and @Randle to the barns west of the NWAF, when all of a sudden I hear @Nihoolious and @Grimnir having a firefight outside, so I run out and tell them to fuck off before I kill them. They run off and get their boys together ( @fletcho1 @Steck @PatZ and @Doc Holiday ) and then they come back down to the barns and initiate on all of us. Man like me, I got on the radio and told my boy @Bazz to come down with his mandem and sort it out. They rolled up in a brand new 17 plate Kia and sprayed @fletcho1 @Steck @PatZ and @Doc Holiday.

After this, I let the hostages go and then I run into @Phoenix and @Voodoo are filming two people having a shag.... I left em to it... I'm not a fan of ERP tho, don't even do it again... smh. Next thing I knew I got told from @Undead that @Otter has been initiated on by @Shane at Vybor so I have to drive round there (None of these guys paid petrol money btw, smh) and then... I shot @Shane down using a AK101 and take his gear....

I also hear that @Oliv and @Jamie metagamed my location on my live stream... smh. 

After around an hour of doing shitty camp fire RP with @Roach and @Buddy I decide I need more PVP action in my life. So I head over to NWAF to see wagwan.... Turns out, @Keira and @Hassan are over there doing some internal stuff, I knew @Hassan would be down for some PVP so I initiate with my boy @Boose and kill @Hassan and then leave @Keira to dwell on it. After this, I hear that @Lyca and @Aiko are looking for me and the boys... But my petrol died in my car ( Keep in mind It's 1.19 a gallon over in Chernarus, I ain't violating myself like that still, kmt ) so I can't go over to see what they want unless I call an Uber.

I get out my Iphone 3GS and call an Uber, and guess who my driver is... @Rolle so he drives me over to @Aiko and @Lyca and they tell me they want to buy some bud. I say to em I said " You ain't getting nothing off me, it's dry out here i can't get none still " so they initiate on me and rob my Iphone.... Smh. Fucking gearRPERS piss me off so much. 

After re-gearing (Got myself an S6, come on boys) I give my mate @Para a bell to see wagwan with him... He tells me he's managed to get some peng blues off some lad round the corner so I link with him and buy a binbag full and some Zig-Zag rolling paper... 

After this... I decided to head back to Vybor hill to spark up... I had one problem... I couldn't make a @Roach so I had to rob @ToeZ for an ammo box and use a bit of card off the ammo box. 

I will no longer reply unless a staff member asks me to....

Not gonna lie, was some seriously immature roleplay.....

Just now, Beni said:

-immalet you finish

im not gonna respond til a staff member tells me to

1 minute ago, Beni said:

I will no longer reply unless a staff member asks me to....

Do it. 

Just now, Jamie said:

Do it. 

No. 

Just now, Beni said:

No. 

Then you lied, since I am a staff member. Interesting. 

Just now, Jamie said:

Then you lied, since I am a staff member. Interesting. 

Do you need me to post video evidence? 

1 minute ago, Beni said:

Do you need me to post video evidence? 

Even though it will be edited? We don't require your scummy video evidence, kid. We work off assumptions. 

Just now, Jamie said:

Even though it will be edited? We don't require your scummy video evidence, kid. We work off assumptions. 

Fucking corrupted anyways... 

Nah.

Posted (edited)

POV

I can honestly say it wasn't me playing, this was my nan she came on my pc and played while i was at the job centre collecting my benefits.

Edited by Bazz

5 minutes ago, evanm23 said:

im not gonna respond til a staff member tells me to

Please respond 

BIG RED WRITING HERE, INSERT SOMETHING HERE ABOUT NOT POSTING ANY MORE USELESS CRAP, LOL JK. 

I miss old thread warnings @Rolle

As it has been brought up in another thread, I admit my wrong doings as I feel that I am the cause of this report and will accept the full consequences of my actions.

Evidence below:

Rip my near 3 year long clean sheet :c 

So luckily I was recording at the time, as shown @Rolle starts talkin smack to @Hebee and eventually Hebee has enough of his shit and kinda batista bombs his ass.
Video evidence below, music added for effect.

Tracey PoV:

@Dusty Had me cornered at the torture barn by the NWAF and was fiercely tearing off my clothes...(Likely about to do some edgy ERP) I screamed for help and thats when @Nihoolious came in and shoved a red hot fire poker into Dustys face. He promptly combusted, and I ran off with my rescuer to ERP my thanks to him. I would like to push for Powergaming on the accused.

Posted (edited)

POV

I logged in wanting to have some amazing shitty campfire rp with my bestest best friends ever for non-pvp rp @Buddy and @Bun and of course @Beni my homeboi, not looking to PVP at all cause I'm that kind of pussy when all of a sudden, @Rolle logs in right next to me (most likely metagamed my position on twitch and ghosted me). Me being a fanboi I accidentally said in OOC text "OMFG! Oh hey! El Presidente right?" and he said in OOC VOIP mind you "You broke my rools and I will find out who you are and you be banned like a bitch cause me am admoon." He proceeded to call me and even my friends all sorts of names that I felt were offensive (in OOC voip, remember) and clearly was about to aboose his admin powers cause I made ONE little slip-up. So before I was about to get found out, I sprayed him down and made sure to T-Bag him a few times.

I noticed the others looking at me with a weird look (they emoted the looks of fuckin course). Then I said "Fuck this place" and pressed on F11. Out of bullets, I looked like an idiot so I pressed ALT+F4 instead and awaited this report ever since.

I felt like I was within my rights as his hostile OOC words made my character react they way he did. He was offended, thus, bullets and death. Also, if I was to get banned, might as well take him down with me. I know, stupid of me to think like that but I was kinda pissed tbh.

I apologize if I made a mistake. I was acting out of salt and will accept full responsibilities. But it still doesn't excuse Rolle's attitude and OOC voip.

Sorry no video evidence, my Shadowplay decided not work at that specific moment in time when it always worked before without a single problem. Not sure, as the file appears to be corrupt?

Edited by Roach