Server time: 2019-03-23, 07:24 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 35 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

Testing new report form

Same dude. Bring these back. I thought this would be brought back immediately after the website update, but I guess not.

RIP report form. You were so young.

Is this idea dead? seeing as it's been months.

9 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Is this idea dead? seeing as it's been months.

No no my dear feathered friend. @Rolle implemented it prior to the website overhaul and it was rather well received by both staff and the community. It however did not make it through to the new website for unknown reasons.. I'm assuming that it was just forgotten about in the bottomless pit of other things being added to the site. 

I'm really sorry to necro this again, but @Rolle is there any intention of bringing this back? We never got a response last time it was asked and I still see no valid reason not to have this back.

On 2/4/2018 at 12:34 AM, Law said:

I'm really sorry to necro this again, but @Rolle is there any intention of bringing this back? We never got a response last time it was asked and I still see no valid reason not to have this back.

Thank you dearly for your show of support sir @Law - I only hope that one day this will make a comeback because it was quite awesome and helped cut back staff eye-rolling immensely. 

Please bring it back it was so easy to make reports and it was less confusing for the new ones.

Edited by KyleRP

As a GM myself this could make our job a lot easier since we sometimes get these reports simply titled "kos" and no template in the reports. "I was killed at nwaf" tells us nothing.

@Rollepls

I'll look into it, although I won't lie, it's pretty low on the priority list

7 minutes ago, Rolle said:

Thank you uncle rolando

5 hours ago, Rolle said:

Okay, I can get behind this although I have a question / request for you;

Would you mind bringing back your "to-do" list / website changelog sorted by high and low priority and either give it its' own page or put it back on your "About Me" in your profile? 

That was a really nice touch plus it's really nice to see what shiny new things we're getting for Christmas before we unwrap gifts if ya know what I'm sayin :D 

14 hours ago, Chewy said:

As a GM myself this could make our job a lot easier since we sometimes get these reports simply titled "kos" and no template in the reports. "I was killed at nwaf" tells us nothing.

@Rollepls

It tells you that they died, you do CTRL + F their name until it comes up with a death message. Fact is that nobody looks at the time people died when looking for logs, only rarely they'll check the date to make sure they downloaded the right logs. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 hours ago, Jamie said:

It tells you that they died, you do CTRL + F their name until it comes up with a death message. Fact is that nobody looks at the time people died when looking for logs, only rarely they'll check the date to make sure they downloaded the right logs. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can confirm. ctrl+f name or steam id and you golden ponyboy.

But at the same time I think this report form thing was a good thing and should totally return. Was nice to have alll the reports have matching templates almost immediately.