Server time: 2017-10-18, 11:20
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Debalia

Premium Upgrade Question

Question

Debalia    5

Heya, I have been given the contributor rank from my 50 EUR donations way back in the mod days for skins, I was wondering if I upgraded it seems the upgrade price is to cover the difference from the 40 EUR contributor rank and the say 200 EUR Tycoon for a total of 160 EUR. Is that how I'll have to do it as in the end it seems I'd be spending 10 EUR more than I should if that is the case of such. Just a curious question as I was wondering.

5 answers to this question

Rory    1558

I'm confused so I'm just gonna call in the man himself @Rolle for his POV 

Ark    229

Your ten dollars from when contributors costed more should still be on your account somewhere. So you should have to pay 150 and not the 160 your talking about for the push to tycoon. I would suggest pming rolle just in case though.

Majoo    742

If I understand your question right you are saying that you've already donated 50€ which gave you (40€) contributor rank and you would like to get Tycoon or any other premium rank?

If that is the case then since your 50€ donation is already there you would have to donate only 150 more to get tycoon to make it 200€ for the price it is. But don't forget there is currently sale code which takes 25% off from the payments which would make the rank you want to get cheaper for you.

Also this goes for any rank, so for example you want Hall of Famer and you have already donated 50€? No problem, you just donate 50 more to make all of your donations combined into 100€ and you're gonna have HoF. You just have to donate the rest that you are missing for any donor rank you desire to get.

You do not have to pay more then it is said.

I hope I have answered your question, I hope i did not misunderstand you. (if i did please try to explain your question bit better thank you)

I would also like to suggest Premium rank subscriptions which will give you the perks of lets say tycoon rank instantly after you pay for the 1 month and it will go back to your current premium rank after the 1 month expires. But it allows you to monthly stack up you current donation and add to the 50 € you already have there over months instead of paying it all at once. Also I believe the sale code works there as well.

The sale code is: summer2017

Rolle    2932

People with odd account balance are given a unique discount coupon to cover their legacy purchases. PM me if you're interested.

Debalia    5

Thanks for the quick replies everyone. I think that settles it for me.