Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:08
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
InnKinn

To my little aggravators [Open Frequency]

Recommended Posts

InnKinn    28

*Henry walks through the tattered remains of his camp, becoming increasingly angry as he rifles through the collapsed tents looking for his belongings. He finds an old rucksack, riddled with bullet holes and practically useless, he rummages inside it regardless and finds a battered yet still operable radio, he flings the rucksack aside and holds the PTT button*

"Right... you little fucks. You know who you are and so do I.... The camp at the dam? You might not know me but believe me when I say I'm not someone you want to fuck with."

*He pauses as he finds his trusty machete still in it's sheathe. he clips it to his belt as he continues*

"You guys probably think that you're doing the right thing here, maybe you're just looking out for your group and see us as a threat and I understand that, but believe me when I say this..."

*He pauses again as he tries to refrain from shouting, tapping the side of his slung shotgun*

"You're wrong if you think this group is a threat. I know I'm no saint but I know good people when I meet them... Me on the other hand... You may think you've seen the worst, lived through hell but honestly..."

*He pulls on his white balaclava and continues*

"You haven't seen anything yet. You think you've seen evil? You couldn't be more wrong. I'm coming for you."

"He releases the PTT, clipping the radio to his belt as he carries on searching through the wreckage."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Odap the Corruptor    416

*David coughs and press his transmit button*

*he coughs again*

How do you plan on finding these people? Or is just everyone up for grabs?

I wish you luck in your search you lone hero you! Stay Golden.

*David tosses his radio in his bag and swaggers down the street*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    868
4 hours ago, Rebel Pado said:

I wish you luck in your search you lone hero you! Stay Golden.

*Daley picks up the radio and presses the PTT button* 

" He's not alone. " 

*The radio would fall silent*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×