Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:26
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Synn

Hello ladies and zeds

Synn    0
Posted (edited)

Hello, my name is Denis, I am also known as Syn, I am 16 years old and I live in Romania. I am a huge fan of gaming in general. I have been gaming since I was about three years old and my family tells me I have it in my blood, I believe I took this hobby from my dad that used to be a professional cs 1.6 player back in his days, I decided to go on his steps and be a csgo professional players myself but after 1.5 k hours of csgo and 1 VAC ban I decided I should find something better to play. Eventually I feel in love with DayZ. About my personality in general, I am a loyal friend, I like helping here in there when I can, I am a trustworthy, people get to know me really fast and start trusting me really quick, because I have sometime of charming thing, usually people get to like me really fast and to integrate me in different groups. I love being around other people, I like communicating, I am a very social human being, but even with all of those I know one golden rule, "DO NOT RELY ON ANYONE IN LIFE", and I totally agree with it. I like taking part in social eveniments, or team/group work, I usally have a leading feeling, and it seems like it works, I am usually the leader since people kinda' like my decisions and agree with them, and I feel satisfied when I see my ideea and my group got to work really good, makes me feel important in a way. When I do a thing, I make sure it turns out to be perfect, because I don't do it for nothing. Huh, that's just me I guess. My golden rules is "Respect and you will be respected.", "Never let down your family, no matter what." In my free time, I have many different activities I like to do. The main one, obviously, is gaming, but in the same plan as gaming, I am a content creator, I started posted YouTube videos for the love of recording, editing and sharing, I play different games but I am sticked to DayZ, H1Z1: KOTH AND JS, Arma 3 and Minecraft. The game I played the most in my life was CSGO with over 1.5 k hours, but now I am main DayZ. Besides gaming, I have been a cycler for the past 5 years, I am taking parts in tournaments and contests, I had wins, loses, crashes, my worst crash was so far, descending at over 40 km/h and losing control of my bike, hitting a hole by the side of the road and ending up in a frontflip at 6-7 foot in the field near the road, I was unconscious for 3 hours before I woke up and almost broke my neck and back, that happened 1 year ago in the summer, but I am still going for my dream, that one day I will take part in "GIRO", I learnt that if you don't keep going even when you feel it's not possible, you probably won't get anywhere. That's me! If you have any other questions about me, don't hesistate to ask me.

I am also a streamer, check me out here --> https://www.twitch.tv/noggy127

Edited by Synn

Poppy    378

Hello and welcome! Nice introduction, it is very insightful on who you are!

Make sure to check out the FAQ, the rules and lore, and keep up to date with these :) 

Any questions, feel free to PM me or visit the helpdesk in teamspeak!

See you around!

Ark    229

Welcome to the community.

I might check out your channel one day but not today.

Buddy    1064

That's one heck of a wall of text, awesome intro!!!

Welcome to the community c: 

Synn    0

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Sin    127

Hmmm, I was prepared to declare you my nemesis, but your warm introduction is somehow softening my otherwise flinty heart.

I'll reserve judgement until we meet in person.

Brady    326

Welcome!

Alexis    85

Welcome to the Community Synn!

Daisy    113

Well, you definitely don't lack self confidence. :D

But hey, I really like that you mainly play DayZ now and call yourself loyal. I hope to meet you one day in Chernarus. Have fun!

Papa Tachanka    46

Nice intro pal, you will learn a whole lot more from the reports section HERE than from reading the rules. Look at the solved reports section as well. There are some important lessons you can learn (and laugh at some of the stupidity exhibited)

Archangel    5

Hahaha nice to find a fellow comrade from the other side of the Prut. Greetings from your Moldavian neighbour (well technically I live in Italy but who cares).