Server time: 2017-10-19, 07:27
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Hope {Private Frequency}

Karma    167
Posted (edited)

Rose stretches her arms above her head as she listens to Ender talk on the radio. She looks over at her own and picks it up feeling the weight in her hands as she tunes it to Hopes frequency and presses the PTT.

"Hey Doctor Hope? It's Rose I hope this is still the right frequency but I need to talk to you asap. Not over the radio though this needs to be in person please."

Her voice sounds worried and nervous as she speaks and she pauses for a moment before continuing.

"Just let me know when you are free to meet I really need this to happen asap. I hope things are going okay with you, sorry I've been kinda MIA for a while there's been a lot going on"

She releases the PTT and sets her radio down as she looks over at Ender a small smile across her face.

Edited by Rose

Faith    730

"Just a friendly reminder again that Ender is going to need a chasity belt. See you tomorrow."

Karma    167

Rose laughs softly hearing hopes reply.

"You will not hurt him Hope. I need him in one piece especially now, Ill radio you tomorrow when he and I are where we said we would meet all right?"

She shakes her head and grins over at Ender.

Faith    730

Hope would sarcastically reply.

"Daddy don't hit mummy, daddy don't hit mummy."

A soft cackle is heard at the end.

"And alright."

Karma    167

Rose laughs again before pressing the PTT

"I swear to god Hope you are going to give me grey hairs, shouldn't you be off celebrating your kinda maybe birthday rather than tormenting us?"

She grins for a moment before adding.

"Maybe its a old lady thing"

The sound of her laughing can be heard before the radio goes silent again.

Faith    730

"I would've but again superhero Pisces has to save the day and save a life... Sometimes I really do hate my job... One time I get me time and it ends in 5 minutes... I'd say shoot my but someone in this fucking wasteland would take me seriously."

Sign in to follow this