Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-22, 04:45
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Ender

A call to friends. (Ender's Private frequency)

Recommended Posts

Ender    645

Ender stands outside his cabin. the brightening as the sun rises, He sighs looking down to his radio tuning it to his private frequency that all of his friends know of, "fuck . . theres so many" he says as he looks down at his list of names. "Here we go"

Hello This is a call to my friends. and everyone that has this frequency. Can any one hear me?

He looks down at the page and starts listing off names

Ian, Jimmy, Buddy, Rogue, Logan, Lucky, Luke, Lilly, Dom, and Alexander. can you hear me? can anyone hear me?

He would let go of the button hoping for any response. he would mutter under his breath "beginning of the end"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fafnir    38

While he kneels in a hospital room looking through his bag with medical supplies he found, looking back and forth at a list, Luke hears his radio go off with a familiar voice and grabs it and pushes down the the transmission button

Uh I suppose I can hear you, in a middle of something but I can spare time for you. Whats up?

He continues to go down the list and grabbing a pen checking things that he acquired while multitasking listening to the radio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender    645

He would smile listening to Lukes voice on the radio

Oh. Hey there luke, How have you been? You and Lilly doing okay? 

We need to meet up soon I have something very important i want to tell you. and i would love to tell it to you and Lilly in person.

He lets go of the button

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fafnir    38
Posted (edited)

He tilts his head listening to Ender and finishes up what hes doing and zips up his bag.

As well as a guy can now of days and Lilly doing good as well. But my schedule looks clear for the rest of the year so sure why not. And if Lilly didn't hear this already I'll let her know. Just give a time and place or whenever it is appropriate.

He lifts up his bag unto his back and grabs his gun getting ready to leave the room.

Edited by Fafnir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpaceCowboy    230

A voice crackles through, very faint a moment "End-?" Crackling and and the same word repeated over and over until finally it got more clear

"Ender? Ender? Fuck this god damned...Ender it's Ian. You alright?!"

The voice sounded concerned but almost distant, far away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender    645

Ender responds.

Ian! I need to speak to you in person we have to meet soon. 

I have to tell you something as well and i don't want to do it over the radio.

He would let go of the button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucky1911    94

*Push's the PTT*

"Yeah End .....(Violently coughing is heard for a bit) Yeah ender...what is it you need?"

 

*Waits for a response.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender    645

Ender responds

Same for you lucky. want to tell you something in person. if you have time. if not let me know okay?

he lets go of the button

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aiko    649

*Lilly frowns looking at her map, and them her compass tilting her head a little. Before she hears the sound of her radio, she listens for a second. Fumbling with her hands full, as she brings it up to her mouth.*

"Yes I heard him Luke...and I am actually on my way to meet Luke umm.. somewhere.."

*She says this as she glances at her map.*

"If Luke actually gave good directions I might have been there sooner rather than later."

*Lilly walks through the forest grumbling a little. "If I don't get eaten by wolves first..."*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buddy    1068

*Buddy fumbles with the radio as it startles him awake from his unintentional snooze in the cabin. He quickly kills the volume and quietly slips outside to answer it; trying his best to to disturb Isabelle from her sleep*

*He turns the volume back up and listens intently; pressing down on the talk button as soon as the transmission ends.*

"Ender!! My god your voice is music to my ears after all of this time, how the heck are you!! It's been so dangerous lately I've been too scared to use this radio again, but i'm glad I left it on to catch this!"

*He lets out a heavy sigh of relief as he sits down against the outside wall of the log cabin and presses the talk button again*

"To what do I owe the pleasure, my friend?"

*Buddy releases the talk button and lowers his arm; he pears over his shoulder through the broken window at the sleeping girl; still recovering. He mutters to himself..*

"God I only hope he's okay... everyone else... I can't lose more..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coda852    38

Jimmy would be busy looking over an interesting riddle he had to write down before hearing everything over the radio and choosing to respond.

"Heeeeeey, What the hell do ya' need Ender? I may or may not be able to help you with whatever it is, but if I can I will try! Kinda...wrapped up in attempting to save someone right now but ya' know."

He would release the PTT and shrug over at Harper. "Ender's a neat guy if you ever met him before...a bit of a chooch but eh...he's one of the BETTER chooches."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucky1911    94

*Press's the PTT*

"I'll be back at my place in a few days...an jimmy getting into trouble again?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender    645

Ender picks up the radio and responds

Hey you three. Well to put it short I wanted to know if you all wanted to meet up sometime, probably not all at once but It would be nice to catch up with everyone.

And don't worry jimmy I wont keep you for long if you have something you need to do just wanted to stop by. Also if anyone hears from Rosenfield let me know. I would like to speak to him as well.

He lets go of the button

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   53

:: Dominik would grumble hearing all the commotion on the frequency, sighing before grabbing his radio and pushing down the PTT ::

"Uh yeah. I'm here too.. I think. I'm either hearing you or hearing things at this point. So what's the trouble this time?"

:: He would set down his radio as he let go off the PTT, waiting for a response ::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jm Von Cat    154

:: Alexander would grumble slightly before thumbing the transmit key :: 

"Eh, Ahoj Ender.. I am still around."  :: He would click his tongue a few times before continuing :: "Eh, either around the first 'Free Company' location or somewhere near the Polish one... Oh, eh... Rosenfield was with the trust last I saw, unless I am remembering wrong.." 

:: He would release the transmit key ::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender    645

Ender would smile as he hears Alexander

Great! I'm coming down to that area now

He says excitedly letting go of the button

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Combat Logo    84

*The radio squeals before going silent. After a minute, a tired voice bleeds in.*

"I'm here Ender... Somewhere... Ummmm... North... I'm in the North.... Trying to just... be around..."

*He lets go of the button, letting out an exhausted sigh.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender    645

Ender picks up his radio and responds

Hey Logan. You in town at all? Would love to talk to you.

He lets go of the button

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Redbond9    14

*Rosenfield would pick up his radio and sigh*

Evening Ender To what do i owe this broadcast?

*he would release it and he picks back up his rum smiling and drinks from the bottle*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender    645

Ender responds excited with a smile on his face

Jimmy! God i was afraid i wouldn't hear from you. . . I need to speak with you, in person and not on the dang radio.

where are you right now?

He lets go of the button waiting for a response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Combat Logo    84
On 7/2/2017 at 5:37 AM, Ender said:

Ender picks up his radio and responds

Hey Logan. You in town at all? Would love to talk to you.

He lets go of the button

*Logan pulls his radio off his belt, letting out a sigh.*

"I'm... near one... You'll need to specify the town..."

*He pulls the radio away for a moment, still keeping the button held down.* "No... it's someone I know..." *For anyone listening, there was no voice that could be heard in the background asking him anything, just the calm silence of nature.*

"Yeah, just give me a location, and I'll start moving there."

*He lets go of the button, pushing himself up from where he was sitting.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Redbond9    14

*Rosenfield would pick his radio back up and press the button*

"I'm in Kab at the moment why where do you need me?"

*he would sound groggy and slightly tired he releases the ptt button and lays back on the makeshift bed*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender    645

Ender responds to both 

if you both want to head to pulkovo I can meet you there, I'm not far.

He lets go of the button

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Hearing the call from Ender days ago, Ally grabs her radio from her belt, looking at it in her hand as she releases a sigh, tuning the frequency and bringing it up to her mouth. She hesitates, before pressing the PTT*

"Ender.."

*She pauses, exhaling through her nose before she speaks again*

"I know it's been a while since we last spoke.. but.. I figured I have some explaining to do.."

*She runs a hand through her hair as she glances around the empty cabin*

"Can we meet somewhere? I-I know you may not.. trust me now, but we can meet alone. You have my word. And if it's not ah, too much trouble, I'd like to speak with Jimmy as well.. if you're okay with him showing up too.."

*She sits for a few moments in silence, before releasing the PTT, leaning back as she rubs her forehead, waiting for a response*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender    645

His voice is low and sort of raspy as he seemed to have been just waking up. His tone sounds sarcastically angry.

Ally Racine . . . . . . . .

 

You know, i've been expecting you to show up on this frequency for a while now. What with me using it a lot recently.

You want to explain your self to me? . . . . . Not the word i would have used but okay. . . . You have my attention, now tell me why?

Give me a reason why i shouldn't just turn off the radio and continue with my day like i planned to do? Why should i meet up with you?

His voice would dissipate from the radio waves as static takes over again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×