Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-23, 10:07

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Lyca

To Skinner [ Private Frequency ]

Recommended Posts

Lyca    681

*Luina looks down on her completely bloody cloths, shaking heavily as she thinks back. She sits down afterwards, with the arms around her knees pressing the radio button. She speaks with a very shaky voice and stutters*

Hey...S-..Skinner?

I .. I ... did something... I ...don't know...how to...say it.

I... I am all ... alone. I left ... Se-...Severo...-grad.

Reese...is missing...

The ...voi-...voices...are get-....getting stronger and lou-...louder.

I ... list-...listened ...to you.

*she breaths heavily and fast as when she is in panic*

I... I ... fucking killed someone.

*you hear her mumbling, zoning out for a moment. Clearly speaking to herself*

I..I know.. I had to do it... He was staring at me... Yes.. Yes... yes.. I know. You don't ...have to tell me...

*she shakes her head slightly, holding it again*

Sor-...Sorry. I ...I...was in thoughts for a sec-...second.

He...He... was sta-...staring at me.

And..And... I.. don't know what to do....

I... com-...completely.. was in thoughts... in my head... when I did it...

I.. I ... rip-...ripped his eyes out...

I... I got... very.. angry...

*she mumbles again to herself*

Yes...yes... they were sta-...staring at me...Had to do it...

*she continues to speak to Skinner*

And... And... kill-....killed him... with a ...spear.

A reg-...regulator found me....with all... the blood on ...my cloth. He... didn't believe me... that... that it was... from an infected...

I... I ... ran away. He...He...chased me.

I... I...can't be-...believe... I did that.

*she releases the radio button staring at it, still having her arms around her knees*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skinner    440

*As Skinner pulls up to the cabin, he flashes the high beams on and opens the door of the truck, stepping down to the dirt road and removing his radio from his pocket. He leans against the front of the truck and takes a deep breath, before beginning to transmit. The truck's engine can be heard in the background*

Sister, there is so much more to you than you know. I'm so proud of you for finally beginning to see it. You have a gift, sister. A very special gift. There are those who will attempt to deceive you... and there are those who will be jealous of your gift and seek to take it away. They are weak. Do not believe their lies. Trust only the voices.

You will be made to suffer. You may even begin to doubt yourself... to doubt your gift. This is your trial, sister. If what you've been through had not broken you, then you will survive this test. Remain strong. Trust the only voices that matter.

They'll lead you to paradise, to truth... to what we deserve. 

*With a grin, he clips his radio to his belt and takes a butcher's cleaver into his hand as he walks slowly towards the rusty metal shed. The lock on the chain is still in place and a panicked squeal escapes from behind the locked door.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×