Server time: 2017-10-23, 04:25
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Tiffany

whitelist

Question

Tiffany    1

idunnu if i can ask this but i dont understand this one               :( -snip please do not post whitelist questions-

9 answers to this question

Keira    1472

Omg whitelist questions!

Otter    127

Hop into the helpdesk on TS in order to get help with your whitelist. Community members cannot help you through the forum. 

Galaxy    574

We can't help you, read through the rules. All the information is there bud. If you need help with wording and such go to helpdesk in the DayZRP teamspeak.

SmartyyZ    156

As the others said, we can't help you here. However please read the rules once again carefully and if you still don't know the answer, then go to the helpdesk and ask staff member. 

Kind regards,

Smartyy

Buddy    1068

Hello there fellow community member,

As it's been said, no one can answer questions for you, however staff members in the Helpdesk are always happy to walk you through and offer guidance. 

I would also be more than happy to sit and talk you through the question in the Mentors' Lobby if it would interest you; but again, it would only be guidance in helping understand the question. Finding the answer is ultimately up to you.

c:

Majoo    742

Hello Tiffany,

if you need help with whitelist questions or you do have any other questions to ask feel free to join DayZRP teamspeak and talk to a staff member. One of us will guide you through it and help you.

Further information on how to join and such you have in your other question. I'll leave you link here.

Ark    231

Either  go to the waiting for staff help channel or see if someone is in the newcomers channel that is willing to help.

Sin    127

I can't answer your question, Tiffany, but I do want to be a Community Helper too.

(Sorry, just a snide joke.  I couldn't resist.  I love you all.)

Lord Strawberry    292

Hello, @Tiffany

If you feel like your question has been solved, be sure to tick the answer/solution that helped you the most, if not please tell us and we can try to come up with more solutions for you. If you need help to tick the answer that helped you the most, check out this guide: