Server time: 2017-08-18, 09:06

Sign in to follow this  
Zero

7.12 hZ Riker's Private Frequency [Secure Channel]

Zero    276
Posted (edited)

*Riker holds down the button to his radio and broadcasts on a frequency he handed out to a select few people.*

"This is a message to Miss Dahl, Mr. Lemons, Miss Orlow, and Mr. Low."

*He pauses.*

"Something has come up, something important from my past life. Before the infection and before Coldwater. I know I've called for your help and didn't show before, I am sorry for leaving you all hanging out to dry. I finished that business myself and almost died in the process. But now I really do need your help. All my allies are all dead and this is my last option to exhaust. This channel is secure so we can talk about it here or we can meet and discuss it in person. If you will help that is.. I'll wait twenty four hours for a response, if I don't get one, I will assume you want nothing more to do with me and I wouldn't blame you for it either."

*He releases the PTT button.*

Edited by Zero

Lemons    189

*Lemons decides to reply*

"What kind of help do you need Mr.Riker.

Are you in trouble?

And one last thing were would be the meeting point?

*Radio goes silent*

Zero    276

*Riker smiles after hearing Lemons voice, it's been to long since he's last seen or spoken to his old friend.*

"It's a long story, but someone has come back and wants me dead. We should meet somewhere safe and away from the high population areas so no one can eavesdrop on us. Know of any locations?"

*He releases the PTT button.*

Demaabd    11

Hearing Rikers voice once more on the Radio Rebecca decides to hear him out, for old times sake. After he finishes his response she sighed to herself, and just before she had time to start talking Lemons decides to reply before her. So she stays silent. Yet after Rikers response she decided to speak

"Riker... why is it whenever we hear from you its always about someone wanting you dead or you wanting someone dead? Never any hello, how are you guys, i missed you, how've you been doing these past months?"

A chuckle could be heard before she continues

"Fine... Fine..." A faint sigh can be heard "I'm willing to hear you out at least... Our old base of operations down south should do... And actually show up this time.."

With that she let go of the PPT, waiting for a response. 

Lyca    676

*Lyca smiles as she hears the voices over the radio and presses the button*

Riker... Riker... Riker... Rebecca is not wrong. You should say hello from time to time...

Sure, I hear what you have to say.

Just tell me when and where and I will show up.

*releases the button of the radio again, resting next to Max in a cabin*

Zero    276
Posted (edited)

*Riker pushes down on his radios PTT button, he lets out a long drawn sigh.*

"I'm sorry that every time you hear from me it's asking for help, nothing other then that. Truth be told I left after the other factions took over the region with the downfall of the S.Z.C. and Coldwater. All I've got to say is that despite our differences, I loved you all as family, maybe something more for a certain individual."

*He pauses.*

"I was going to hunt down someone called James Skinner. He was a psychopath and a serial killer from the United States. I use to be a U.S. marshal and was sent here to bring him back but everything turned to shit. He ended up escaping after killing two of my team members, my friends.. I can't take it, not anymore. Balfour's dead, let's be honest. I've lost everything.. WE'VE lost everything. I won't be making the meeting. I will be going out on my own terms this time. So Fuck Skinner. Fuck the world. And fuck this apocalypse."

*He takes one last swig of his whisky, the sound of a .357's hammer can be heard cocking back. A gunshot rings out over the radio. The only thing that can be heard are the waves of the ocean crashing against the beach.*

Edited by Zero