Jump to content
Server time: 2019-03-22, 02:59 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
The Marshal

367.1 USMC Encrypted Frequency [Secure]

Recommended Posts

*Static squeals in a shrill manner for a moment, someone speaking through it inaudibly.*

*The static dumps off suddenly.*

"No, it's still unreadable- Wait, there, stop! Full signal. Hold it there and bolt it in."

*There's a pause, and movement is heard.*

"This is the communication frequency for all those who walk shoulder to shoulder with us, and contact with those we pass this frequency to along the way..."

*There is a pause, and a sniff.*

"To those of us already listening, rendezvous on the last discussed position."

*The static squeals out.*

Edited by The Marshal

Share this post


Link to post

-Artur finishes his broadcast to Tyrus and inputs the encryption code for the frequency the man gave him "9002"-

"Hello. Sorry for the late response, our power has been out here for some time and we just got it back up. We too have the locations of massive fuel stores in South Zagoria, we simply have little means to move it. The pilots will not risk our An-24 to land at Vybor. We would have to secure the airbase in its entirety before any sortie could be launched. However, I think it would be prudent to learn more about you, and who you are, and to discuss a potential meeting place before anything else. My name is Artur Novosad, you?"

-Waits for response-

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Major said:

-Artur finishes his broadcast to Tyrus and inputs the encryption code for the frequency the man gave him "9002"-

"Hello. Sorry for the late response, our power has been out here for some time and we just got it back up. We too have the locations of massive fuel stores in South Zagoria, we simply have little means to move it. The pilots will not risk our An-24 to land at Vybor. We would have to secure the airbase in its entirety before any sortie could be launched. However, I think it would be prudent to learn more about you, and who you are, and to discuss a potential meeting place before anything else. My name is Artur Novosad, you?"

-Waits for response-

*Shane listened intently, his newly repaired radio clipped to his utility vest squawking out the man's voice in an electronically distorted, but understandable, mess. He reached up, depressing the PTT while it was still clipped to him, leaning down and speaking close to it.*

"Staff Sergeant Sutherland, Sir. I'm part of a unsanctioned smattering of US armed forces and civilians scattered throughout the region. We possess no general orders or mission of any sort other than our own agenda."

*He sniffs, clearing his sinuses.*

"Do not allow me to mislead you, Mr. Novosad, we are not a force of vast numbers or resources. But we do have -mostly- what we need. We are well trained, decently equipped. I will not step off the toed line and declare to you we are the best of the best, we are not Force Recon or Rangers. But my men -and women- are loyal."

*He reached across from the stump he was relaxed back on, taking the rifle in his hands and setting it across his lap. The SVD was laden in grassy camouflage, and had several bindings around it in twine to keep the foliage in place, the ruffling sound of which might be heard as he brushed at it.*

"A meeting... Perhaps, Novosad. Perhaps. But how do we know... that we can trust you? And even if we did... Why talk to us?"

Share this post


Link to post

-An ex-Interior Ministry intel officer stands over his shoulder, arms crossed waiting for Artur to begin talking, and to hear the man's response. Ready with a notepad-

"Thank you Staff Sergeant. You have no reason to trust us, just to be frank. Just know that we come to talk, and conduct trade and commerce. Most of our folks are not from South Zagoria, and have been contained to the Western edge of the country. Most haven't been to Zagoria since before the Outbreak, so we want to get a better picture of the situation, above just what we hear on the radio which is mostly bickering and quarrels. We are open to talk to any party, so far as they are not hostile to us. Exchange of goods and friendly relations are our goal, and we will talk to anybody to reach that goal. If they are ex-US military it makes little difference in that regard, but does speak to your character."

-The officer behind him smirks as Novosad finishes, chuckles "fucking Američané" as he leaves the room, leaving Novosad alone to wait for a response-

Share this post


Link to post

*Shane looked sideways, into the woodline away from their tents. He heaved a sigh as he pushed his PTT.*

"I myself did not visit this region much. My family used to live in Miroslavl, but I remember visiting Novigrad, seeing the Ministry buildings there... Seems like a lifetime ago. Haven't seen anything further West of Miroslavl since before the incident, so I suppose we are in... opposite boats..."

*He scratches at his week old growth on his jaw, debating inwardly.*

"Want the picture? Shitshow. Utter shitshow. Almost as bad as the radio makes it sound, people just have more of a spine over the airwaves. No consequences in their minds."

*He shrugs to himself*

"Well... If you want to meet, name a day that you want to try for... See who we can spare to meet up."

Share this post


Link to post

Gerald Harrod  holds the crumpled piece of paper he just got from his superior. reading the frequency of the paper with glazed eyes he tunes in the radio and clicks down.

 'Sir come in...come in....anyone there?... please respond....This is Gerrald Harrod of the Cavaliers'. : talking in a wavering voice 

'I...I errr apologies if i come across rather off....I'm calling about Lord Ashford...He was very dear to us all..his recent loss has been devastating to the men'.   Gerald wipes the tears from his eyes. 

He would of wanted a proper christian burial.....wh....(sighs) where do we retrieve his body?

Gerald clicks off watching the grey sea role and crash on the shore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...