Server time: 2017-11-18, 02:35

Sign in to follow this  
Bauglir2011

Inside the mind of an abomination

Posted (edited)

Society can create lots of things. Good. Bad. Usefull. This time it created something dark. Something hidious - an abomination.

Chapter 1: Awakening

Spoiler

A small boy all curled up in a corner of his bedroom. A drunk man furiously beating the shit out of his son with a belt. One hit after another. He hits his back, his hands, every spot he can reach. The boy is protecting his head with his hands. His father keeps hitting him again. And again! And again! And again!

„You – fucking – little – piece – of - shit!“ he spits the words out while beating the boy. „What good are you for me? Another mouth to feed! Useless piece of trash!“

The hits get more frequent now. The boy already pissed himself. Twice...

„If you not gonna show some results in school, I’m gonna fucking END YOU!” he spits on his back and slams the door behind him. The last hit is still resonating in his ears.

The poor boy is lying on the floor. He is only around seven. Covered in bruises and blood. A pool of urine under him. The wounds from today’s school beating haven’t healed yet. And now he received new ones. His classmates treat him with the same respect as his father does. He stares at the closed door, tears running down his face. But not from the pain. More like from anger. Anger for being powerless. For taking these absurd punishments. He thinks about his uncle. He is the only person he likes. The only person who treated him well. „Uncle Boris. Please, take me away from this place. Take me away from him. So I won’t end up killing him...“

He wakes up with a deep inhale. His lungs filling with that amount of air start to burn from pain. He opens his bright green eyes widely. Staring at the ceiling of a house. He tries to get up from the old couch he is lying on. A voice of an older man barks at him.

„What the fuck you think you are doing? Stay down! You should be glad you are still drawing breath.“ Dom sits on a chair and is sharpening his shovel.

Kirill starts to laugh. It hurts so much. Blood comes out of his mouth but he is still laughing, spitting it all over himself. He looks at his belly. There are some bandages over his stomach and a band aid on his left cheek. He touches it slightly with his left hand. Dom waits patiently for Kirill to stop with the laughter. When he does, he asks the question he wanted to ask since he found him:

„What the fuck did you do this time?“

Kirill still smiling keeps quiet for a moment. He is going trough the last events that happened. Suddenly an image of Duncan comes out right in front of him saying: You were feeling all this time alone. You are still alone. You were just using us as a shield. That’s gonna end...

He takes a breath and opens his mouth. His voice is weaker than usual and not raspy at all. It still has a dark tone, but there is no sign of raspiness in it:

„I did something.“

Chapter 2: Alone

Spoiler

Staring at the barrel of Shepard’s AK pointed at my face didn’t scared me. Many before him tried to kill me. I was kinda wishing for death. Or more like not caring. There is no build up for me, when facing death. No escalation of fear. So why should I care? Many would call this a strength. Others weakness...

I won’t risk loosing another family! When I look at you, you have the same fucking glare in your eyes like that fucker - Carmichael - had!

A gunshot pierces the air and my ears.

„So they stopped trusting you. They finally realised you are a threat to them. I say fuck them! They won’t last forever. But what are they for you?“

True. What are they for me? They were the only people, that went on with all my shit. The things I have done. Most of the pain and destroyed lives I delivered to people in this fucking land. They always kinda accepted it. Accepted me...

You feel so alone, Kirill. But we are similar as you. You could be still with us, if you would just open to us...

Duncan. He was the one who was close to me. Closest. Too close! He was a friend. Or was he? Others just went along with me. But in reality, they hated me! And mostly Shepard. That’s why it happened. It had to be him…

I hate people! I never liked them. Humanity is rotten to the core. It created me. Molded me with its  depravedness, its nastiness and hatred. And now, I’m just giving all those things back. I want to see humanity on it’s knees. I just want to pay it back the kindness I received...

Looking into Grigori’s eyes trough the holes of his gasmask. Moments before I pull the trigger and send him to hell. Friends. This man thought I was his friend. He thought wrong...

I have no friends. Not even one. Or have I?

„So how did you find me?“

Oh, I was around Severograd. Thought I would meet you again. Heard gunshots. Went north of the city, following them. When I arrived at the mine, nobody was there anymore. And then I found  you. Lying with your back against a shed. Bleeding from your guts, unconscious. Brought you here.“

„You should have left me there...“

„Maybe I should, but what good would you be dead to me?“ he grins and gets back to sharpening his shovel.

This man, although I won’t admit it openly, was there for me more than anyone. Maybe I am not completely alone.

Chapter 3: Grigory

Spoiler

Kirill lies on the couch looking at his stuff lying on a nearby table. His gaze ends up on a damaged white gasmask. There is a bullet hole in its forehead. The mask is stained in blood, old dried out blood.

I had another man with me. A „friend“ you could say. His name was Grigory. Charming fella. Chernarussian like me. We shared similar views. He despised society. That was something we had in common. And we killed together many, many individuals. You would be surprised how easily are some to fool. Being nice to them at first... Maybe it’s the stuff they been through. Living after so much shit, that they are ready to believe, they just found somebody to trust. That somebody magically appeared to help them bear their suffering. Only to learn  we were gonna deepen it... Deception. That’s what he was good at. I shot him. I did. Right in the middle of his forehead. But that fucker got me good too. Knocked me out with a shot before I killed him. Or that’s at least how I recall it. Everything is foggy when I try to remember what exactly happened.

Kirill and Grigory kneeling next to each other tied up. Three people looking at them, two women and a man. Two of them are completely irrelevant to them, but the woman with the brown hair in a black outfit… Destiny Galloway. Chuckling to herself, pleased that she captured those two. Claiming that she has to wipe them off  this world, especially Kirill. I made you. I was the one, who made, what you are Kirill. Sure. Keep thinking that! Modified him, yes. Turned him into a flesh eating monster. But the rest? The rest is what he always was… He tried to bargain. Offered his friends life for his own salvation. They gave him a gun. Grigory was shocked. He trusted Kirill. Never expected such a betrayal from him. He took the pistol, aimed it at him and pulled the trigger. Then tossed it away, since it had only one bullet, took out a knife and cut the gasmask off his face. Only to get shot by Destiny afterwards.

Still can’t make out what exactly happened. When I woke up, I had the mask already in my possession. Or did I cut it off? Yes! I cut it off his ugly face. Grigory wore this mask for the past years. A man attached it to his face. He could still eat and drink through the filter. But he couldn’t get it off. So I helped him. He is still with me. It’s like he never really left. Not that I see him around or that he is haunting me. No. But I tend to take some kind of a token from the people I kill. I like to tell tales about him to random people, showing them the mask, so they could get a better picture of what I am saying.

Kirill is still looking at the mask. The inner side has a lot of  cut off human skin attached to its rubber surface.

Chapter4: Realisation

Spoiler

Kirill lies in pain on the couch while listening to the radio placed on a small table nearby. While listening to the message about what happened to Duncan in Severograd he freezes for a second.

After the broadcast ends, he starts to laugh. The laugh slowly builds up and turns into a painful cough. Dom enters the house and raises one of his eyebrows while looking at Kirill.

„Something happened?“

Kirill wipes the blood from his mouth and answers: „Guess what? Duncan is dead! Some cannibals killed him and ate his body according to this broadcast. Seems like the whole group got fucked in Severograd.“

Dom just shakes his head and responds: „It’s like I said. Even they won’t last forever…

Kirill stares at the empty wall near the couch. Duncan is dead – the only person he trusted. Well, besides Joseph, but he wasn’t that much around. Duncan was the only one, who Kirill listened to, at least partially. And he is gone now.

„So it was all useless it seems. What chance do they have without him? Not that I care, but they will probably tear each other apart or just leave.“

He smiles at the thought still staring at the empty wall. The white colour covered in dirt slowly starts to become a new form. A man in a black outfit appears on the wall staring at Kirill through the glasses of his gasmask. He slowly takes it off and talks to him with a dull english accent:

See? I‘m dead. I brought all the people together. Even you, Kirill. I trusted you. I believed, that you could listen to us, to open yourself to us. To trust us. But you didn’t gave a shit about us. You just used us for your petty and twisted games! It is your fault!

He points his finger at Kirill.

I am dead because of you! And now the whole group will go down, because of you! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING, KIRILL!

„You know what? Bite me, Duncan! Just fuck off! I don’t care! I have nothing to do with your stupid death. Look at me! That idiot Shepard didn’t do a good job either! I am still alive and not sure if I’m gonna make it. But you know what? I don’t care. Fuck you and fuck your group! You and that durak Anton were right! Even fucking Finnr was right! Alright?! I GET IT NOW! You can’t survive or achieve anything without friends or family. My family shat on my head ages ago! And they are now dead! All of them! This word doesn’t means a shit to me! You can all go to hell! I won’t change because of somebody. This fucking society made me what I am right now and I am just paying it kindly back! So if you are here to guilt trip me, you are knocking on the wrong door. Piss off!“

The image of Duncan fades without any further words. Dom is still standing nearby.

„You done?“

„Oh fuck you too!“

„I guess everyone has to fight his own demons...“ Dom mumbles these words and sits on the old chair behind the table.

„I’m gonna need some morfine and a gun.

„What the fuck for?! You are in no condition to move yet!“

„I won’t stay here for long. Think I need to pay a certain somebody a last visit.

He looks at the door and sees an image of another man. His face covered in a red facemask slowly turning his back to Kirill and walking through the closed door. As he leaves and disappears, Kirill can hear his parting words:

I would rather kill you and be wrong about it, than let you live and be right!

Edited by Bauglir2011

Looks good man, so he lived huh.

Posted (edited)
Just now, Tony said:

Looks good man, so he lived huh.

Of course. :D MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.....

Edited by Bauglir2011

One of the best things I've ever read on here. 

3 minutes ago, Beni said:

One of the best things I've ever read on here. 

Aaaaw man, you making me blush. :D

29 minutes ago, Hellspawnceri said:

That's so messed up... I love it. xD 

Of course you do. You abomination! This is the main reason why Kirill is the way he is.

11 minutes ago, Bauglir2011 said:

You wish! xD

I uh.. kinda do. That would be quite the twist. :P 

5 hours ago, Hellspawnceri said:

I uh.. kinda do. That would be quite the twist. :P 

Lol!

Dom in there, casually saving your ass.

Posted (edited)

Added chapter 2. The chapters will be in the OP of this thread hidden under spoilers. So check them out! Most of the content is from the last RP event I had with the group Lost Souls. Thank you again guys for being in such a great group!

Edited by Bauglir2011

Just now, Hellspawnceri said:

Good stuff man. Keep it coming.

Thanks. More chapters are on the way. 

Awww.... gasman is in love. Finally, we were getting worried already. ;)

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Grimnir said:

Awww.... gasman is in love. Finally, we were getting worried already. ;)

Oh my God! You fucking piece of shit! xD Sure, why not? :D

Edited by Bauglir2011

Added chapter 3 and also changed the name of the thread and added a small intro.

Finally read it after you pushed me to it so much...good read man good one :) 

Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2017 at 1:37 PM, Joo said:

Finally read it after you pushed me to it so much...good read man good one :) 

Oh. I noticed your reply just now. Thanks dude. Gonna add 1 or 2 chapters and finally finish it.

Edited by Bauglir2011

Good, maybe I'll read it month after or whatnot of you pushing me :ph34r:xD

6 hours ago, Joo said:

Good, maybe I'll read it month after or whatnot of you pushing me :ph34r:xD

Lel. Yeah. xD Not sure when though. I am busy these days. -_-

Pretty fucking solid mate. Hope to see more like this!

Sign in to follow this