Server time: 2019-04-22, 21:07
Sign in to follow this  
Aeryes

RDM/KOS, BadRP - Severograd - Server time: 11-05-2017, 03:55

Server and location: S1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Server time: 11-05-2017, 03:55 

Your in game name: Victor Ivanov

Names of allies involved: Lost Souls, @Keira - Scarlett| @MeenMuginLovin - Francis William  | @Tony - Felix Gilmore 

Name of suspect/s:  Jake Douce , Unknown Shooter.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Uploading a video right now, I will post a link asap.

Detailed description of the events: We took a hostage up north at Camp 101's base. The initiation went very smoothly resulting in the hostage  Jake Douice been a compliant hostage and we continued to Severograd, his radio was taken of him and his response when asked about the radio was, "turned of and no frequency". As we got to Severograd during the middle of the RP shots were heard and we came under fire at the school building on the outside of Severograd. If the person who killed me is associated with  Jake Douice  there is no way that he could have known where we went due to stripping him of his radio. I was killed by what I could only guess was a winchester due to the presumed distance and range of the single shot kill. After that I posted this reported. Others took shots by the same guy shortly after my death until I believe he was subdued and killed. That is all I have to say for now until others make their POV's.

Edited by Aeryes

I got permission to log. I have a recording of the situation and I will post my video when it finishes uploading.

Other allies involved were @Dustup @Hellspawnceri @Bigtoe @Enigma @yellow02486

I had ran from Stary Yar to Severograd prior and was afk in a house for a good hour. When I came back I was told we had hostages in Severograd over comms. My video starts when I entered into the school building. Upon entering, I find that we had Jake Deuce and Jaxon Sky as our hostages. We began receiving shots and Viktor was killed. While we receiving shots we attempted to get the radio frequency of their friends for negotiations and we were refused this information, even when checking their radios and attempting to ask what TS channel OOCly. Jake Deuce in the video is the female model with blonde hair.

I believe it was @Dvlinhb and @Indirectlyk that we had hostage after a search on characters.

Edited by Keira

im bigtoe i dont have very much to add i was guarding the others while they were handling the hostages our overwatch had told us that they saw someone running down from the quarry then about five or so minutes later we start taking shots and victor drops when then take positions, try to negotiate then we end up killing the attacker.  We then go back to the rp with the hostages. 

Duncan Evans POV

I heard that some of the group had taken some guy hostage from Camp 101 so I met up with them in Severograd. While we were waiting Jaxon Sky turns up and we initiate on him for turning up in our town at a bad time. We talk to the guy asking the usual question while we wait for the rest of the group to turn up with Jake Douce. Once the rest of the group turn up with the other hostage we begin our usual speal. A few minutes into it one of us starts taking shots and Victor get killed. We spend a great deal of time trying to get one of the hostages to admit to who's friend it is shooting at us, neither of them tell us anything. While we try to get them to talk the attacker get killed by one of us.

Andy Grubbs POV: 

Was sitting on second floor of the school when shots rang out from the direction of the apartments, shortly after heard over the radio OP was dead. Jack saw the guy peek on his second shot so i was waiting for him on his third and returned fire, missing.  @Otto was at the hospital and flanked over to the apartments along with @Enigma and trapped them inside while i drew his fire, distracting him until the point they could take care of him. No video or pictures from me.

Edited by yellow02486

Connection logs - 

Spoiler
03:34:33 | Player "Scarlet Mitchell" is connected (
05:24:27 | Player "Scarlet Mitchell"( has been disconnected

02:04:10 | Player "Victor Ivanov" is connected (
-Dies-

01:22:08 | Player "Corbin Cepleto" is connected 
01:54:15 | Player "Corbin Cepleto" has been disconnected
02:16:04 | Player "Corbin Cepleto" is connected 
02:29:18 | Player "Corbin Cepleto" has been disconnected
04:09:46 | Player "Corbin Cepleto" is connected 
-Dies-

01:32:24 | Player "Francis William" is connected (
N/A

01:27:26 | Player "Felix Gilmore" is connected (
05:03:56 | Player "Felix Gilmore"( has been disconnected

03:01:37 | Player "Kurt Locke" is connected (
N/A

04:21:00 | Player "Duncan Evans" is connected (
N/A

03:16:41 | Player "jack lexton" is connected (
N/A

02:57:54 | Player "Reese Zaas" is connected (
N/A

03:50:12 | Player "Andy Grubbs" is connected (
06:13:22 | Player "Andy Grubbs"( has been disconnected

03:01:04 | Player "Jake Deuce" is connected (
-Dies-

04:11:09 | Player "Jaxon Sky" is connected (
N/A

01:49:38 | Player "Dom Romanowicz" is connected (
-Dies-
03:16:16 | Player "Dom Romanowicz"( has been disconnected
03:41:56 | Player "Dom Romanowicz" is connected (
N/A

Chat Logs - 

Spoiler
03:24:49 | Chat("Reese Zaas"(=)): // GUY IN THE BLACK YOU MAKE ECHOS WHEN EVER ANYONE ELSE TALKS TOO
03:24:55 | Chat("Reese Zaas"(=)): // MIC*
03:47:59 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // I don't think it was really RP at all
03:48:10 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // I think someone was just being a jackass
03:48:13 | Chat("Reese Zaas"(=)): // Stop the ooc
03:51:53 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // wHAT BUTTON
03:52:02 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // BUTTON
03:52:07 | Chat("Victor Ivanov"(=)): //f2
03:55:56 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // i CAN'T HOLD SHIFT AND CAPS
03:58:57 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // Let me cahnge my talk key
03:59:01 | Chat("Victor Ivanov"(=)): //OK
04:00:00 | Chat("Reese Zaas"(=)): // you good?
04:00:04 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // Yeah
04:11:13 | Chat("Victor Ivanov"(=)): //GIRL OR BOY?
04:11:41 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // boy
04:11:46 | Chat("Victor Ivanov"(=)): //ok
04:12:56 | Chat("Francis William"(=)): *frisks for a radio //do I find one? *
04:13:03 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // yes
04:13:20 | Chat("Francis William"(=)): *takes the radio leaving it on the ground*
04:13:24 | Chat("Victor Ivanov"(=)): //what frequency and is it on?
04:13:41 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // No freq and off
04:16:26 | Chat("Francis William"(=)): //is it cool if we bring the guy your friend shot?
04:16:41 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // Probably not since in the RP he is dead lol
04:16:52 | Chat("Reese Zaas"(=)): // no he lived
04:16:59 | Chat("Victor Ivanov"(=)): //It wasnt a perm death
04:17:16 | Chat("Francis William"(=)): //so yes or no?
04:17:31 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // I guess 
04:26:58 | Chat("Jaxon Sky"(=)): *Yes
04:33:12 | Chat("Victor Ivanov"(=)): //PERM TO FORCE DRINK
04:33:22 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // Yeah
04:33:55 | Chat("Victor Ivanov"(=)): *Pours the water down the mans throat*
04:35:59 | Chat("Victor Ivanov"(=)): *everyone will notice a badly bruised jaw, multiple markings over his face*
04:37:43 | Chat("Jaxon Sky"(=)): *Stares blankly at the wall*
04:38:07 | Chat("Victor Ivanov"(=)): *grins*
04:39:57 | Chat("Jaxon Sky"(=)): *blinks rapidly, snapping from his gaze*
04:42:22 | Chat("Victor Ivanov"(=)): *He would see a large W*
04:42:32 | Chat("Scarlet Mitchell"(=)): -Twiddles a syringe between her fingers-
04:48:20 | Chat("Kurt Locke"(=)): //WHAT FREQUENCY DOES HE SEE?
04:49:29 | Chat("Kurt Locke"(=)): *holds radio up //what frequency??
04:50:10 | Chat("Kurt Locke"(=)): //WHAT ROOM?
04:50:17 | Chat("Scarlet Mitchell"(=)): //ON TS
04:50:37 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // I'm not even in TS so it would be fail RP for him to be here
04:50:43 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): Plus you killed my friend
04:50:46 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): //***
04:51:02 | Chat("Kurt Locke"(=)): //room? now
04:51:26 | Chat("Scarlet Mitchell"(=)): //negtiations with whoever is shooting obviously
04:51:31 | Chat("Scarlet Mitchell"(=)): negotiations*
04:51:53 | Chat("Kurt Locke"(=)): //what room? last warning
04:52:48 | Chat("Jaxon Sky"(=)): *Looks at the floor, sad*
04:55:21 | Chat("Scarlet Mitchell"(=)): -lightly drags the needle on the syringe against his cheek-
04:57:37 | Chat("Kurt Locke"(=)): //logs
04:59:03 | Chat("Duncan Evans"(=)): //pERMISSION TO PERMA SCAR BOTH OF YOU
04:59:15 | Chat("Scarlet Mitchell"(=)): -Puts the needle up to his eye, moving it closer-
04:59:25 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // No, part of my shit to not be scarred
04:59:32 | Chat("Jaxon Sky"(=)): //How so?
04:59:51 | Chat("Duncan Evans"(=)): // Mark a W on your body
04:59:56 | Chat("Scarlet Mitchell"(=)): -misses and stabs his cheek with the needle-
05:00:08 | Chat("Jaxon Sky"(=)): //Alright, fine with that
05:00:10 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // Make a scar maybe on my chest or something just not my face
05:00:19 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // Then it can work
05:00:34 | Chat("Scarlet Mitchell"(=)): -injects the acidic solution into his cheek, it would simply cause burning under the skin, not permanent-
05:01:23 | Chat("Scarlet Mitchell"(=)): -pulls out a knife and cuts down the jacket, preparing to mark for a W-
05:02:13 | Chat("Scarlet Mitchell"(=)): -Drags the knife against his chest, carving a W-
05:02:26 | Chat("Duncan Evans"(=)): * Cuts Jaxon's backpack straps off. *
05:02:48 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): *cringes at the pain trying to hold it back*
05:03:08 | Chat("Jaxon Sky"(=)): //Pitchfork would fall off at this point
05:03:09 | Chat("Duncan Evans"(=)): * Attempts to push Jaxon down to the ground so he is laying down on his belly. *
05:03:19 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): // Go for it
05:03:40 | Chat("Jaxon Sky"(=)): //You good 
05:03:55 | Chat("Duncan Evans"(=)): * Cuts off the left sleeve of the man's hoodie. *
05:04:41 | Chat("Duncan Evans"(=)): * Presses the tip of the knife against Jaxon's left arm. *
05:05:40 | Chat("Duncan Evans"(=)): * Slowly carves a W into the Jaxon's left upper arm. *
05:06:13 | Chat("Jaxon Sky"(=)): *Bites the inside of the bag*
05:06:22 | Chat("Duncan Evans"(=)): * Wipes the knife clean as he finishes. *
05:06:42 | Chat("Duncan Evans"(=)): * Pats Jaxon on the head. *
05:07:11 | Chat("Duncan Evans"(=)): *Low* Well done Jaxon, you did good. 
05:07:50 | Chat("Kurt Locke"(=)): *SLAPS jakkes across the head
05:09:34 | Chat("Jaxon Sky"(=)): *Has a visable quivering lip*
05:15:51 | Chat("Kurt Locke"(=)): *reaches into the mans bag
05:17:09 | Chat("Francis William"(=)): *lifts his chin with the flat end of his knife*
05:18:07 | Chat("Reese Zaas"(=)): *whispers to scarlett* long time no see *giggles*
05:18:18 | Chat("Scarlet Mitchell"(=)): -nods to Reese- indeed pal
05:18:42 | Chat("Reese Zaas"(=)): *whispers* boy oh boy how I have missed this 
05:18:51 | Chat("Francis William"(=)): *pulls the knief away from his chin, cutting his chin just slightly*
05:18:59 | Chat("Scarlet Mitchell"(=)): -smirks=
05:20:12 | Chat("Reese Zaas"(=)): //perms to exacute you jake
05:20:36 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): //No perm
05:20:54 | Chat("Francis William"(=)): //permission to stab you in the shoulder?
05:20:59 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): //yeah
05:21:38 | Chat("Francis William"(=)): *presses the knife slowly into the fleshy bit of Jakes right shoulder, not piercing the skin yet*
05:22:04 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): *closes eyes*
05:22:12 | Chat("Francis William"(=)): *presses the knife as deep as it will go into Jakes shoulder, leaving the knife there*
05:22:30 | Chat("Francis William"(=)): *releases the knife, letting it stay there*
05:22:36 | Chat("Scarlet Mitchell"(=)): //permission to log? my kid is crying
05:22:54 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): *looks away and tries to hold a tear back as it falls down my cheek*
05:23:08 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): //Go take care of 'em <3
05:23:15 | Chat("Scarlet Mitchell"(=)): //jaxon? permission to log?
05:23:35 | Chat("Francis William"(=)): *grabs hold of the knife, twisting it clockwise*
05:23:38 | Chat("Scarlet Mitchell"(=)): //Jaxon??
05:23:45 | Chat("Jaxon Sky"(=)): //YES
05:23:51 | Chat("Scarlet Mitchell"(=)): // ty both
05:23:55 | Chat("Jaxon Sky"(=)): //NP
05:24:07 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): *makes a loud groan of pain*
05:24:11 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): //NP 
05:24:43 | Chat("Francis William"(=)): *pulls the knife out of the mans shoulder, wiping it on Jakes sleeve*
05:26:24 | Chat("Duncan Evans"(=)): * Jabs his knife in the man's right side, but not enought to leave and perminent damage. *
05:27:08 | Chat("Francis William"(=)): *puts the knife in his boot*
05:27:10 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): *falls to the ground, trying to hold the side with his arm while still bound*
05:27:36 | Chat("Duncan Evans"(=)): * Does the same thing on the other side of the man. *
05:28:01 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): *falls fully at the pain of the cuts*
05:28:34 | Chat("Francis William"(=)): //permission to execute but not perma
05:28:39 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): *gets up, fighting the pain*
05:30:14 | Chat("Duncan Evans"(=)): //Permission for us to stab you to death? No perm
05:30:41 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): //No chance of being friends? :P
05:31:21 | Chat("Duncan Evans"(=)): //lol nope
05:31:36 | Chat("Jake Deuce"(=)): //That's boring :/ I guess so then lol
05:32:57 | Chat("Andy Grubbs"(=)): //permission to stab?

No chat logs from Corbin Cepleto,Dom Romanowicz and Andy Grubbs

Hit Logs - 

Spoiler
04:43:14 | "Reese Zaas(uid HIT Jake Deuce(uid by fist into head."
04:43:15 | "Reese Zaas(uid HIT Jake Deuce(uid by fist into head."
04:43:16 | "Reese Zaas(uid HIT Jake Deuce(uid by fist into head."
04:43:17 | "Reese Zaas(uid HIT Jake Deuce(uid by fist into head."
04:48:21 | "Corbin Cepleto(uid SHOT Victor Ivanov(uid by Winchester70 into Chest."
04:48:21 | "Corbin Cepleto(uid SHOT Victor Ivanov(uid by Winchester70 into Chest."
04:54:49 | "Corbin Cepleto(uid SHOT Dom Romanowicz(uid by Winchester70 into pelvis."
04:54:49 | "Corbin Cepleto(uid SHOT Dom Romanowicz(uid by Winchester70 into pelvis."
04:54:50 | "Dom Romanowicz(uid SHOT Corbin Cepleto(uid by AugSteyr into LeftLeg."
04:54:50 | "Dom Romanowicz(uid SHOT Corbin Cepleto(uid by AugSteyr into LeftLeg."
04:54:58 | "Reese Zaas(uid SHOT Corbin Cepleto(uid by M4A1 into head."
05:32:57 | "Duncan Evans(uid HIT Jake Deuce(uid by CombatKnife into RightLeg."
05:32:57 | "Duncan Evans(uid HIT Jake Deuce(uid by CombatKnife into RightLeg."
05:33:15 | "Duncan Evans(uid HIT Jake Deuce(uid by CombatKnife into RightLeg."
05:33:15 | "Duncan Evans(uid HIT Jake Deuce(uid by CombatKnife into RightLeg."
05:33:25 | "Reese Zaas(uid HIT Jake Deuce(uid by CombatKnife into leftarm."
05:33:28 | "Duncan Evans(uid HIT Jake Deuce(uid by CombatKnife into Chest."

Andy Grubbs, Jack Lexton, Kurt Locke, Scarlet Mitchell, Jaxon Sky.    - No Hitlogs

Kill Logs -

Spoiler
04:48:21 | Player "Victor Ivanov" has been killed by player "Corbin Cepleto"
04:54:58 | Player "Corbin Cepleto" has been killed by player "Reese Zaas"

Calling in @MeenMuginLovin- Francis William | @Dustup - Kurt Locke | @Enigma - Reese Zaas | @Otto - Dom Romanowicz | @WIzard Man- Corbin Cepleto | @Dvlinhb- Jaxon Sky | @Indirectlyk- Jake Deuce to post their full, detailed PoVs along with any video evidence that you might have.

PoV's already posted - Keira, Bigtoe, Hellspawnceri, Yellow02486

Updated Connection logs for Corbin Cepleto

My pov is the same up until @Aeryes was shot. From there I push with @Otto after we are shot at to where the shots came from (being the apartments) and rush him. Which ends with @Otto passing out from being shot and killing the person who shot him.  As for video I don't have any.

Couldn't sleep.

So we have @Dvlinhb and Jake Douce hostage. Both their radios had been taken. Dvlinhb just joined, so I know for a fact he doesn't have contacts.. I know Jake's was taken shortly after his initiation, so I saw no reason for anyone to know we were in the School building of Severograd. One of us took shots, so we posted up at the doors... Victor got shot from a window by the accused, so a couple of us split off to -deal- with it as the rest handled the internal situation.

At that point I had an RL thing, so I asked for permission to log. I have of course recorded everything if it is required. Though others have their own recordings. Mine are -HUGE-... so if asked, I will upload.

Edited by Tony

I had spent about 20-30min transporting a hostage, Jake Duece, from Stary Yar to Severograd. During this time we took several breaks in the forest and on the road. This will be important later on. Once we arrive to Severograd we have already taken the radio off of the hostage (Jake), and we have gone well over 1000 meters from where his radio was taken, in the woods north of our town. Now once in town, we take Jake to the gymnasium east of town. Once there, Enigma, Aeryes, and I met up with the rest of my group. Who already had Jaxon Sky bound in the gymnasium. We get nice and settled and prepare to torture them both. When one of our members opens the doors and is shot at. We then take the appropriate actions to try and communicate with the hostages. Allowing them to give us info on who this shooter may be. They both deny knowing the shooter. We then decide to take matters into our own hands, instead of killing the hostages, after being denied a negotiation, we kill the shooter. I should mention before we attempt negotiations, this is when Aeryes is shot down.

The reason I bring up the multiple stops in the forest is because;
75fPvmZ.png (this is taken from one of our members not myself)
Given that the shooter a.k.a. @WIzard Man had logged on well after the initiation and fired upon us, it is clear he not only ghosted us, but also took no care for his life (NVFL) invalidly initiating on a group of eight. Granted we killed him, accepting his invalid initiation so I think we can strike that from the list.
Reference:
324280b447.png (part of the OOC chat when we started our trek from Stary to Severo)
501696e262.png (when the accused logged on)

If the accused had been following us, why wouldn't they have opened fire before we had a group of eight? When it was just three of us alone in the forest with the hostage.

So. Good first day on the server. Here's my account:

So I'm walking along the road into Severograd, and I hear voices coming from the school. I walk towards the parking lot side and encounter @Hellspawnceri. I talk for a moment before being brought inside the gym. @Tony cuffs me, and tells me to go wait in the NE corner of the room. I comply, and those inside start questioning me for a small bit. They seemingly deduce that Jaxon is... special, and then the rest of the guys come on in with Jake Deuce  in cuffs. They sit him down with me and begin to interrogate him. I sit there dully and gaze around the room while they do so for a small while (no exact time span, will be clear in someones VOD I'm sure), before shots start going off. Everyone gets to cover, and I stay sitting in the corner. Then, one of the guys (I'm sorry, forgot the name) tells me to go stand in the middle of the room. I do, and a dude gets shot basically right next to me. I back into the corner again, and I stay there for a bit more, before they begin the whole "W" engraving on my arm. After this, there is some more interrogation on the both of us (Jake and myself) by the dude with the screwed up Dallas mask (again sorry, forgot the name- so many people to try and keep track of.) about where our friends were. I kept saying that I had no friends and that all mine were dead (AKA I know literally nobody on the server but these guys at this point), and after a while, the Dallas mask dude pulls a Negan and does "Eny, Menie, Miny, Moe" to pick which one of us was gonna die. He chose Jake (thank god), and they told me to move to the SE corner and wait. I did as I was told, talked with the guy in the red tracksuit jacket + skull mask, for a bit, and eventually they let me go. They un-cuffed me, made me walk the edge of the room to the door, and told me to scram. I waved them goodbye and booked it southbound towards the railroad tracks. 

That's pretty much it for me. No VOD (sorry), but it basically aligns with everyone else that was in the gym the whole time.

4 hours ago, Tony said:

I have of course recorded everything if it is required.

Please upload and post the video evidence you have of this situation. Thank you.

I'll get on it when home. Gonna be a long one. Do you need the footage from the school onwards, or do you want all the running around that went on before it, which consists of a lot of running around. Basically I have the whole days events, but in multiple clips. The avoidance of RP (only takes teamspeak recording relevant) , the set up at 101 and of course the school shooting.

Edited by Tony

@Tony Please upload and post all the raw video evidence you have of the reported situation. 

It's late but here goes.  This can be seen as the second part following this report:

my pov which includes the start of this:

@Tony may have video from the incident at 101 which would put into perspective the timelines of when Jake Deuce was taken and it may help put some of those chat logs into context.  It appears that the accused did ghost in to an on-going situation though.

Felix and I are at 101 after Jake Deuce is taken and we hang around and RP with someone (can't remember their name but it isn't really relevant at this stage as they weren't initiated on and were delayed long enough that they would have had no idea about the movements of the hostage).

Felix stays behind a bit longer and I head to Severo and get there before the hostage and those with him.  We arrange to meet at the highschool and I walk in around the time the hostage gets there.  I am in there for maybe a couple of minutes then run out and head North.  I see the suspect running south down the road next to the quarry that leads to the summer camp north of the quarry.  I stand there behind a fence watching him as he stops and scopes straight in to the school which is unusual given the direction he came from and the view, or lack of that he would have had, then watch him run towards the apartments and give some warning about them but given what has happened and the direction and distance he came from I figure it is some random, and keep heading north, then return to the situation about 5-10 mins later and as I go to enter the door of the school a shot is fired at me but he misses and hits the door I am standing in front of instead of me (praise my lag for a change).

Inside you can see from the logs that I try and get the frequency of the shooter but both hostages claim ignorance and refuse to give me a real frequency or room (Jaxson sky did say 87 but didn't answer about the room and it wasn't him anyway) so we have no real idea if it is just a good samaritan, a random koser or we are simply being rule played so I don't kill anyone to be safe.

Eventually we figure out where the shooter is, 2 of us start running up to the apartment and I then start running up to help in case they need a third.  They kill him before I get there and I saline Dom.  I run back down and RP some more with the hostages, first Jake then Jaxson after they are both split up, then I break off and go hide in a tree for about 45 mins, then log.

Besides the (possible) ghosting, Jake Deuce doesn't appear to be in an official group with the shooter and as per his own OOC chat, he wasn't in comms with anyone, and by his own admission if it was someone he knew getting involved it would a rulebreak, so it is clear that they were not in a dynamic, which again shows that the shooter had no kos rights. 

I ran out of drivespace so shadowplay didnt capture the footage I thought I took showing the shooter running down from the North but there may be some record of it if anyone was recoding teamspeak at the time, hard to say though cause a lot of people were muted.  No other footage of this either.

I have everything. Uploading right now. Stay tuned.

Part 2 of my recordings. The first part is in the avoiding RP report. This one is for what happened at 101. 38 mins in we bait them out.

Report of what occurred at the School. 24 mins inwards we start taking shots.

So PoV of Dom Romanowicz:

I had died earlier from the circumstance in this report just west of the summer camp by Tisy.

Afterwards I respawned in Svetlojarsk and ran to Severograd to meet up with my group members that were not in range of the hostilities, (Duncan Evans, Scarlet Mitchell, Andy Grubbs, Jack Lexton.) Waited there for a bit RPing with them, while the rest of the group, (Dustup, MeenMuginLovin, Tony, can't recall who else)  apparently had gone up Stary Yar after the people from that situation. I believe @MeenMuginLovin killed Joey Anders at Stary Yar as he was the one with me when I was killed by Joey on the road to Tisy town. I think then by the time I was back in Severograd they had initiated on his friend Jake Deuce, who had ran ahead to the 101 camp at Stary Yar in hopes of hiding there. Afterwards they decided to take him down to Severograd School for hostage RP. As I was killed during the previous situation by the hostage's now dead associate, I stayed at the hospital so I would not be involved in the RP. I believe they took another guy hostage as well who they came across entering the town as a safety precaution, "Jaxon Sky" I believe according to above posts.

I sit in the hospital for a bit whilst the group RPs with them in the school. After a while  I believe @Dustup called out on the Radio seeing a fella running down from the north asking if it was any of us, there was no confirmation and it was presumed none of ours. I didn't have a visual of this but a few minutes later, they start taking shots from a guy in the apartments below the quarry. I believe they asked the hostages if they had any friends, and I was told when they were taken their radios were taken and that said radios were off and no frequencies were seen. I think they tried to get them to negotiate and tell the truth if the shooter was associated with them so that we could contact him via radio/TS. I think at that time they kept saying there was no way to contact him as he was not with them. We were all confused as to why this fella was shooting at us as he had come down way after the hostages had been taken.

The guy shooting, Corbin Cepleto, kept firing his Winchester at my group members and managed to kill the OP @Aeryes, and I decided to act as I felt this was a different situation and area then the one that had gotten me killed previously. I ran over toward the apartments, with Enigma and Dustup following shortly behind, and after Aeryes was killed we stormed the stairs and I knocked out Corbin and he knocked me out, Enigma (Reese Zaas) was right behind me and him and Dustup patched me up and finished off Corbin.

Afterwards I went back into town away from the school and remained in a building, waiting until they were done with the hostages and either permission to log was granted and/or our timer had expired from point of last hostilities just to be safe.

Here is my video POV:

Here is the video. The killing happens last second in the video.

@Indirectlyk & @WIzard Man have been temporarily banned until they posts their PoVs in this report.

My POV is, my friend, @WIzard Man IC knew that I was being held up as he WAS in the game before hand and IC knew where we were going and how long I was staying there. As I got held up (They weren't as smart as they thought they were since as soon as I saw the guy with the ghillie wrap on his gun I knew that the ones pretending were in fact apart of their group.) I told my friend IC that if anyone of us were to die in the middle of being held up we would put a note on their body telling them we were being taken and that is what I did, as to why I was taking so long looting my friend's body. As I went to the opposite of where our base is(Where Wizard was) he knew that I hadn't been taken that way. So he followed ran towards the biggest town near my direction. It wasn't hard to spot where I was being held as he could clearly see once he got to the apartments that there was a big group in the school. He already knew that it was a big group that was chasing us so it wasn't hard to tell who they were. He first went to a different position to see if he could spot me in there first before shooting because he still wanted to be sure and then after he could see my UN helmet and clothes he went back up there and waited for a shot. Clearly he took it. Basically all you're looking for yeah?

Any other questions for me, post 'em. Thanks, hope I've helped. 

Just felt I'd add in here. You'll notice at 53 minutes in the accused comments that he thinks it was someone else. I'd also like to add in that I stayed behind for a lengthy time after the accused was abducted and no one went near the body.  Final comment.

@Indirectlyk your temporary ban has been lifted, please keep an eye on this report.