Server time: 2018-08-17, 18:43

Sign in to follow this  
Otto

S1, BadRP/Avoiding RP, NWAF, Server time: 11-05-2017, 01:50

Server and location: S1, NWAF towards the Evac Camp N of Novaya

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  Server time: 11-05-2017, 01:50

Your in game name: Dom Romanowicz

Names of allies involved: Lost Souls, @MeenMuginLovin, @Dustup, @Tony,

Name of suspect/s: Unknown, logs should show.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Evidence will be posted by group members

Detailed description of the events: Was running with my group to the NWAF to look for people, Dustup spotted two guys in camouflage, one with a gorka helm the other wearing a blue UN helm. He chased em down and tried to talk to them and they kept running away. Every time he spoke to them they kept running and replied "I can't hear you" repeatedly. He tried to lead them toward the rest of the group as the kept running away. At this point we decided to keep after them as they kept avoiding us and giving no RP or giving any attempt to stop and RP with us running away the entire time. Dustup should have video evidence of this, as well as Mugin should have screenshots of the many locations we followed them. We chased them off of the airfield, through Novaya Petrovka and all the way up towards the pileup of cars by the summer camp/evac route west of stary yar. By that point only Mugin and I were in close promixity to them with the others trying to keep up. The UN fella dipped off and I kept following the Gorka helm guy and he kept running and I told him I just wanted to talk and he said once more I can't hear you and kept sprinting away. I got tired of this ridiculous chase and initiated on the guy so I could get his name, the fella kept running and tried to dip away so I fired at him, he ran off and then came around fence and killed me. So, the logs should show who this guy was. I just find it quite astounding that you couldn't just stop, and try to give any RP and gave a clear picture that you weren't going to try to the entire time. And even if you couldn't truly hear us then why wouldn't you just stop running and try and listen.

Edited by Otto
Grammar.

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
02:47:32 | "Dom Romanowicz SHOT Joey Anders by AugSteyr into leftfoot."
02:47:39 | "Joey Anders STARTS BLEEDING."
02:48:23 | "Joey Anders SHOT Dom Romanowicz by AK74 into rightarm."
02:48:23 | "Joey Anders SHOT Dom Romanowicz by AK74 into LeftArm."
02:48:23 | "Joey Anders SHOT Dom Romanowicz by AK74 into LeftArm."
02:48:23 | "Player Dom Romanowicz has fallen into unconsciousness."
02:48:23 | "Joey Anders SHOT Dom Romanowicz by AK74 into Head."
02:50:25 | "Joey Anders STOPS BLEEDING."

Kill Logs:

02:48:23 | Player "Dom Romanowicz" has been killed by player "Joey Anders"

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
01:49:38 | Player "Dom Romanowicz" is connected 
-Dead-
-No disconnect logs-

02:03:12 | Player "Joey Anders" is connected 
03:00:14 | Player "Joey Anders" has been disconnected
03:01:19 | Player "Joey Anders" is connected 
-No disconnect logs-

01:32:24 | Player "Francis William" is connected 
-No disconnect logs-

01:02:07 | Player "Kurt Locke" is connected
03:00:43 | Player "Kurt Locke" has been disconnected
03:01:37 | Player "Kurt Locke" is connected

01:27:26 | Player "Felix Gilmore" is connected 
-No disconnect logs-

Calling in @Joey Anders - Joey Anders | @MeenMuginLovin - Francis William | @Dustup - Kurt Locke | @Tony - Felix Gilmore to post their POVs and any video evidence they may have.

@Joey Anders Please also provide the name of the ally you were with.

Me and my friend ran through nwaf we watched 2 guys out in the woods hiding behind a building stalking us so we headed across the runway and started to run after we started to run we spotted more and more and thye tried to cut us off on the edge of the runway. I was told earlier by a guy that there were hostiles in the area talking with russian accents and that they will hold you up so as soon as we saw these guys we decided to run. They were a little to far for us to hear until the point i was shot in the foot. We ran for close to 30 min and finally the guy which i said i cant hear you and to hold on who talked with a somewhat russian accent had enough and decided to yell hands up. My friend was only 200m away and it was a 1v2 i was confident i could at least hold off until my friend could get here. when he yelled hands up he was only in range to where i could really hear him and so i booked for a fence. As soon as i ran he shot me once in the foot and then he had to deal with a bunch of zombies i took my chance and hid behind a fence to calm my breath. after they were done killing the zombies they were on the other side of a 90 degree angle of the fence and so i peaked out when i peaked i fired my entire mag killing one and i think injuring the other. After killing the one i headed north to meet with my friend and that is where we headed to the 101's base to seek refuge. I had no intentions to stop and talk with a bunch of guys that stalked us and that i was warned about if there wasnt almost 6-7  guys i wouldve stopped and tried to talk but instead they showed weird behavior and just watched us.I have the video of me killing him but it is to big for me to post right now. 

Edited by Joey Anders
added more detail

I will add my POV tomorrow. Just got out of said hostile RP and crashing.

will go through to see if shadowplay worked and upload so I only need to post once.

Dustup saw these two guys well before we even got to the airfield. So once he began approaching them, we got into positions near the tent area of the NWAF. Once in position Dustup had approached and attempted to RP with them. Being shrugged off, and I believe told "I can't hear you" as they began the great odyssey of avoiding our RP. I have screenshots I will post of the beginning of the run, and showing the distance we followed them, continually trying to RP with them when we were within VOIP. This is only because I was unable to record the interaction. So following them from NWAF to Tisy town, later Camp 101 aka Stary Yar. We grew tired of the chase, knowing they'd probably run all the way to debug to avoid us. Initiating in the town of Tisy we exchange gun fire, my companion Dom, was shot down, after he shot the accused in the leg. He ran off after believing he killed both of us. However Dom sacrificed himself so I could go on i.e. I used him as a meat shield. The accused then ran off not knowing I was still alive. We later then RPed at 101 with a large group of unknowns.

P.S. I know we have a Kiwi in our group, but that doesn't mean his accent is Russian... Let alone any of ours to be perfectly honest. I wish we could have cleared that up IC, but you know how that whole song and dance went.

I don't know how much help this'll be but hey. Here's to trying.
Inked221100_screenshots_20170510183320_1_LI.thumb.jpg.28b7dd833a08c8f7cd9633256bedf1af.jpg
Inked221100_screenshots_20170510184029_1_LI.thumb.jpg.1e87b4bec2279c88404022f00a9a5d7c.jpg
Inked221100_screenshots_20170510184114_1_LI.thumb.jpg.039c533176ea64c970f5f6bba40f25b0.jpg
Inked221100_screenshots_20170510184440_1_LI.thumb.jpg.303b58c517ff3b94e1bc8ec4a73865b6.jpg

Couldn't sleep.

I stuck with @Hellspawnceri the whole time. Pretty much everything said  by @MeenMuginLovin is accurate. I never laid eyes on either of them until I got to 101. I was basically playing innocent. But every event on the teamspeak was recorded, including @Dustup continuously trying to talk to them, but being ignored. I don't think my footage will be relevant because I was in a different location with Duncan, but I am told Dustup has the up front recording of this.

We went on a bit of a road-trip trying to run into others to RP with and after getting to Novaya we decide to cut across the airfield to go check out some other areas as we had not run into anyone.  I scout ahead (making sure to remain with 500m of my group) and as I am scoping out the airfield for movement I finally see two people running up toward the hangars.  I jog in to intercept them to get some RP but after I get on the other side of the fence I cant see them any longer and figured they probably headed NW out of the area.

I jog to the hangars and at first I didn't notice them but then we clearly see each other and I stop to walk towards them as soon as it is obvious that we are staring straight at one another.  As soon as they see me slow down and walk towards them, they bolt which I think is strange given that they are extremely close to me and clearly saw me (Im pretty hard to miss in a bright red raincoat).  I give chase and let everyone else know they are running away.  Francis Williams comes running across to intercept and I hear him IG even though I am further away from him than the runners (see about 5:14 you can hear him talking to them and he is closer to them than he is to me).  As I give chase I start yelling at them because I am clearly in VOIP range.  In my video it is obvious I am in voip range as one of them answers "we can't really hear you" (see at 5:04) and it comes across loud and clear so claiming they didn't hear or see me is clearly a lie.  Francis mentions something about not being able to hear me (see about 5:58) but at that stage he and I had a bit of distance between him and I and they had already acknowledged that they could hear me talking.

What follows is a long long long chase trying to grab them because we wanted to at least catch their names given the clear avoidance of RP and we had no real way of figuring out who it was otherwise.  I get split from Francis Williams and end up heading way to the NE and end up on the east side of Novaya hearing over comms that Francis and Dom are still giving chase.  Dom gets shot along the way granting Francis KOS rights for non-compliance but I wasn't there for that.

Unfortunately for the accused they ran into the North which a chunk of our group probably know better than anyone else (IG) and we figure where they probably are.  Some of our people find them pretend to not know who they are and then follow them to Camp 101.  A couple of us get to 101 and as they see us they start running around like headless chickens.   Eventually they hide inside Camp 101 and we approach and lure them out onto the main road when it becomes obvious that they are not 101 and are just looting the camp and trying to hide inside the settlement for protection (cause of those sweet sweet settlement rules).  Francis kills one of them then eventually the other is initiated on and moved to Severograd while 2 of us stay and talk to the remaining person at camp 101 (who was not initiated on) for about 5-10 minutes.  Not sure who the other person is but he was not initiated on, nor was he the friend of the accused who is the subject of the RDM report that went up after this situation.

My video is pretty clear on what happened at the airfield and the blatant avoidance of RP, there is no way they didn't see me, hear me or realise I was trying to RP with them:

Five minute onwards. The entire TS conversation and chase. More to come.

@Joey Anders list the name of your ally please and post the unedited footage you possess as soon as possible.

@Joey Anders has been temporarily banned from our servers until they comply with our previous request on this report.

@Elmo I am pretty sure it is https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/26569-indirectlyk/

We eventually caught up to them and grabbed Jake Deuce who admitted it was him IG at the airfield (from THIS report which happened later with the same person).

Here is Keiras video from that report:

you can see where we start talking about him not stopping at the airfield at about the 20:00 mark.

The sad part, is that they refuse to let me explain why we kept running in the video, apart of how we actually couldn't hear you guys say anything while running until Tisy. At least I can say for myself that I was too far ahead the entire time to hear you say anything at all. I can't speak for both me and my friend. To me, there was no interaction at all. Just a bunch of people chasing us with stuff like ghillie wraps and SVD's. So from my POV all I could see was a group that wanted to hold us up. Of course I ran, and of course I kept going. I even branched off from my friend and could have easily just lost you completely if I had abandoned him. Instead I stuck with the RP at hand which was being chased to where I thought might be safe, the 101 base. In my eyes, I had no failRP(And if I did please correct me after seeing my POV @Elmo) and I wasn't avoiding anything other than being held in a hostile situation. I did not hear any voices, I did not know I was being interacted with in the first place. FearRP, running away when given the chance is apart of that. I played along, I was a good sport. They clearly got what they wanted out of me and my character in then end. You guys want beef, keep it with my friends. Please leave me out of it from now on, as it can be seen in almost EVERY video that has been posted about this that I am actually following RP. Hell I even walked ALL the way from the 101 patiently and compliantly and was ignoring RL sits that were happening in my background for the RP.  I should not have to stop and interact with people just because I can see them, as my character likes to avoid people at all times IC in the first place. No interaction was heard, no reason to stop.

42 minutes ago, Indirectlyk said:

-snip-

You say you were unaware of any interaction, yet your friend is clearly heard in @Dustup's video interacting with his pursuers. To whom, if not your pursuers, did you think your friend was speaking?

We did not have any out of game communication at that moment because we thought we should full mute for RP. Which I actually just exited TS because it's faster for me. So I would have no way to know if there was interaction or not between them. We always do that when anything is going on IC for full effect. I was too far ahead to hear anything the whole time as you can see in the pictures provided by mugin and videos provided can verify that.

17 minutes ago, Indirectlyk said:

-snip-

So you are saying that you did not hear your friend's in-game interaction with Dustup at 5:04 of his first video? You were not that far ahead of your friend.

Just a few screens from the vid that show they clearly knew I was close and approaching them.

Here is Joey Anders looking directly at me:

xQlMvFO.jpg

Here is just a little bit after Jake runs out of the hangar and stares right at me while I am approaching:

yhSd6nT.jpg

Here is Jake running away just after seeing me approaching, note how he is still looking sideways at me.  At this point I am fairly close to them:

W0Kr8hb.jpg

Here is how close they were from each other while running and responding to me:

cg9GGmC.jpg?1

There is no way they were not in voip range of each other and they were BOTH clearly aware that I was attempting to RP with them as can be seens as early as the hangars.

Verdict:

@Indirectlyk Bad RP, Lying in a report : Guilty

@Joey Anders Bad RP: Guilty

Explanation:

Indirectlyk and Joey, you have both been found guilty due to the evidence provided and gathered by the Staff Team and by the OP and his allies.

From the evidence provided it is evident that both of you had multiple chances to talk to the OP and friends. As shown in @Dustup's video and the screenshots he provided above, you took notice of him multiple times and chose to ignore him and completely run around him avoiding all communication possible. However, in the video evidence also provided by Dustup, @Joey Anders replies to Dustups attempts of communicating with the two of you. He says the words "Sorry what man? I can't really hear you man" which can be found at the time stamp 5:04. This is avoiding RP, he had attempted to make contact with you, you then replied and instead of stopping to talk after actually replying to his calls you continued to sprint away which is why you have both been given the verdict for Avoiding RP.

• 5.1 You are required to role play your character at all times while in game. No OOC events or communication may take priority over your role play. You are not allowed to ignore other players attempts to role play with you.

Now, Indirectlyk. You have also been given the verdict for lying in a report. In your second POV, you stated that your Teamspeak was muted so you were able to hear everything in game. As shown in the video around the times of 4:46 and 5:04, we see Dustup attempting to get in contact with you, as well as your friend replying to him. In your POV you state that you were unable to hear your friend’s reply which, from reviewing the evidence provided, we have come to the conclusion that you are indeed lying. Another member of staff and I took it upon ourselves to hop in game, meet up and test the distances of which you would be able to hear someone within VOIP, here is the video so you can familiarise yourself with the distances in the future.

The distance that we were apart did indeed make my voice slightly muffled but viewing the distance between yourself and your friend we know you are indeed lying about not hearing his voice when attempting to communicate.

The Video can be found here.

Seeing as you both are relatively new to the servers we would like to link you to the mentor system. The mentor system will give you a rundown of the basics of role-play from an experienced mentor.

Outcome:

@Indirectlyk [Bad RP, Lying in a report]: 7 Days & Banstrike

@Joey Anders [Bad RP]: 5 Days & Banstrike

Verdict by @Mexi, @Jade and @Lyca

@Indirectlyk In addition to the verdict something we missed was the fact that you joined within the month, due to this update your whitelist will also be revoked.

If you would like assistance with your next whitelist attempt please do come to helpdesk and a member of staff will assist you, apologies for the mishap.