Server time: 2018-08-16, 23:22

Sign in to follow this  
SoO_BoNkErzZ

Whitelist

How long does it usually take to find out if you have been accepted onto the server, getting really excited xD

Typically it takes 24-48 hours depending how many people applied. 

Howdy SoO_BoNkErzZ the whitelisting process usually takes 24-48 hours, but that can change depending on staff workload and other such things. We are happy to have you here, and I hope you have an Amazing time if you need any help with anything don't be afraid to post another question or come to the TeamSpeak, and we will gladly help out.

Edited by Method

Hello,

I will refer you to the FAQ section of the forums, where other questions about the white list can be be found. It says there that usually it will be handled the same day you submit it, 48 hours is a bit of a stretch and it usually only takes that long when there are tons of applications coming in. Today there have only been 21 applications submitted so you should hear back within 24 hours. I wish you luck!

hey @SoO_BoNkErzZ,

You have recieved multiple correct answers on your question. 

If you don't have any other problems or questions, make sure you mark the post that helped you the most as best answer.

You can do that here:

Spoiler

7c09b467d9.jpg

Been a few days now and had no response so you find out if you just get accepted or do they tell you you didn't get accepted?

you can see it on the whitelist page

57 minutes ago, SoO_BoNkErzZ said:

Thanks spartan!

no problem, have fun :)