Server time: 2017-10-19, 07:21
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
JakeGriffin

Whitelist Application

Question

JakeGriffin    0

Ok, hello.

I just submitted my whitelist application and everything was fine. As mentioned elsewhere I should keep checking the whitelist section to see if I've been accepted or not.

The page was fine the first few times saying that my app was under review. I then refreshed it again which brought me to a message saying I wasn't allowed to view that page.

I again refreshed it to the blank application form, as if nothing had been entered previously. Was this one of the glitches that was mentioned?

Please backup copy your application before submitting, in case something goes wrong.

Funny thing is, I had another copy opened for backup and when I submitted the application I closed it thinking everything was fine xD

7 answers to this question

yoavigil    0

Same thing happened to me! does it mean we got rejected or is it just a bug?

JakeGriffin    0

Same thing happened to me! does it mean we got rejected or is it just a bug?

Yea, that's why I'm asking :P I don't really want to do it again just incase the other one did go through. I'm not sure how duplicate entries are handled...

yoavigil    0

I don't think it will do anything to the system, but I do think that if its not good enough you will get blacklisted because of that one application :P

JakeGriffin    0

I've just been informed by Rolle that there was a glitch with the application form. The information was not saving. He said to resubmit the application if you experienced this glitch!

Bob    0

No you get black listed after 2 or 3 failed attempts :)

Rolle    2939

What Jake said, if you submitted an application between 22:00 - 22:30 you will have to re-send it. Due to an error I made one of the application fields wasn't being saved. I had to remove the applications that were saved with that field empty.

This has now been fixed, there shouldn't be any more problems.