Server time: 2018-02-21, 16:44

Sign in to follow this  
Castiel

Bye

Sad to see you go :( Thanks for being one of the few that stuck up for me back in staff <3

You were a great staff member Cas, and that was during a period where the quality of staff was clearly dwindling, so really... thank you for all the work you did. Now I don't necessarily agree with some of your opinions the last few months, but you're a great dude none the less.

I understand where you're coming from with this and I hope to see you back eventually.

I LOVE YOU

I will see you in Discord son

I can't remember a time when I didn't see your name on the forums. It will be a little less colorful around here now.. Wish you the Best.

I always loved to RP and play with you. You know that. ^_^

I always wanted to be as good as you were when you were a GM. ;)

Take care!

We didnt see eye to eye at the end of my time in staff and that was entirely my fault. You were trying to help me and I got defensive, for that I apologise. Take care Cas. If its alright with you, I'll add ya on steam and maybe we can play GTA V for old times sake.

Take Care Cas

Take care man, I'll try to get on battlegrounds at some point and maybe we'll squad up. You know how I feel about this whole situation so I won't even waste my words here. 

I always loved RP with you during my short time in the Brokers. I have so many awesome memories with you and Wumby, and some of the best memories during a really tough time in my life. I had a great time with you in staff, you were one of the few to see reason whenever we had discussions.

I hope to see you in some of Georgia's future videos <3

Will keep in contact with you. Sad to see you go, but I guess it's a valid reason. <3 

You did good kid try to keep in touch.

oh and of course jog on. <3

Can't say I know you all that well Cas, but given my recent heart to heart topic, it's blatantly obvious how I feel on this matter and many others.

It's all just... wrong... so damn wrong.

@everyone Fix this shit, please... it's time. Fix it or there will eventually be nothing to fix. Having the brand name only goes so far when you rip the heart out of community. I've had enough. We've had -enough-.

Leaving doesn't solve anything and neither does everything that led up to it. We need to back step because currently we're going the wrong god damned way. No one wants to see this shit. 

@Keira ❤️

@Tony nothing we can do. The boss makes his "executive" decisions and we all bend the knee or die. There's nothing left here for me but an inevitable permaban for something stupid like laughing or posting a gif.

Unfortunately Castiel, I never really got to know you. From the few times we've spoken, and what I've seen of you; you seem like a really chill guy. I always admired your work in staff, and general input you gave this place.

Times like these really make me question why I ever gave this place any faith. People may just view me as a cynical piece of shit, yet there's always a damn good reason I turn to such a mentality.

Either way man, would be nice to chat at some point. Maybe play some Battlegrounds - just whack me an request on Steam if you like.

Best of luck wherever you head.

See you around.

giphy.gif

I never seen this oh shit the feels goodbye mate come back someday pls o7 

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Good luck bro. 

o7

thank you for all of your hard work! You will be missed!

Ill miss you a lot.... Our Harbor Memories :(

Sad to see you go Cas,

I still remember when you helped me out setting up my group thread, answering all my stupid questions.

Hope you'll come back some day and if not, best of luck in your future

*Press F*