Server time: 2017-10-19, 12:50
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Grizzly

More places to RP?

Grizzly    0

Trading Post seems to be the only place where, ''safe'' RP can be conducted, and after coming across the Raven's nest bar, I think we should have other places to RP in, though I don't know if adding interiors and buildings causes server problems, anyway post your ideas of some places to RP in, or if you think this is a good idea or not.

JakeGriffin    0

That'd be cool. Maybe smaller player-owned trading spots throughout the map as well as other types of settlements. May not be "safe", like you mentioned, but it could be fun nonetheless.

Recki    1

The question is if those places will be used. If there are too many of them, there can't be players everywhere.

But I like the idea.

Trading Post seems to be the only place where, ''safe'' RP can be conducted, and after coming across the Raven's nest bar, I think we should have other places to RP in, though I don't know if adding interiors and buildings causes server problems, anyway post your ideas of some places to RP in, or if you think this is a good idea or not.

The Raven's Nest is something that we, the R.S.M., the biggest and the best Mercenary on here thought up ourselves, we hope there will be trading going on and people getting to know other players and sharing stories.

Also, from the posts on here I've thought up other ideas that we might try and do, so stay tuned!

Grizzly    0

Well they could be controlled by certain clans, just like the R.S.M and their bar.

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

I know it's unpractical but for the Chernarussian characters that are serious about RP could choose to live in one of the enter-able wooden shacks around the map.

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Classified information