Server time: 2017-10-17, 20:22
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Meatlunk

Yuri's backround story

Meatlunk    0

Hey guys, this is my background story I wrote today. I spent alot of time writing it. Please give feedback and grammar mistakes ! Please know English isn't my main language.

Name: Yuri Aleksandrov

Height: 5'4'' (1m 65cm)

Weight: 132 Lbs (60kg)

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and birds were flying. As I woke up I heard my mom making breakfast. I could smell the eggs and bacon on the campfire, yes I said campfire. Lets say my parents were different from everyone else, I was different. My parents were world travelers, explorers and I guess I'm one too. Actually I have no clue who I was or who I am right now. I never got to know my family, I ask about them all the time but my parents seem to ignore it, they always tell me that it isn't the time to talk about it. Sometimes I even wonder, are they my real parents? What's that for a stupid question, of course they are! "Yuri!" that was my sign breakfast was ready.

I crawled out of my tent and went to the table. I ate my eggs and bacon when I noticed my parents were looking at me dead serious. 'What's wrong?' I asked. My dad told me we were moving again, He was never that serious before. I had no idea what was going on, I know we are always moving but this time, this time it looked like they were scared of something. A few weeks later we arrived at Chernogorsk, my mom and dad saved up some money to stay at the Chernogorsk hotel. We had a nice room, small but nice. We had a beautiful view on the coast, I was so amazed by it I didn't even notice we had a bathroom. I didn't took a shower for weeks! I took a shower and went to bed since it was getting late.

The next day I went out for a walk, people were on the streets talking, kids playing. I was starting to like it here. I went to the corner shop when something strange happened. Tanks rolled by with soldiers next to it. I never saw so many soldiers in my live, that's not the weird part. They were all wearing gas masks, the city got surrounded by soldiers setting up fences. Chaos broke out, everyone was on the street. I had no idea what they were saying since it was Russian. I started to panic out and went looking for my mom and dad. They weren't in the hotel, I couldn't find them anywhere. I saw everyone going to the main church so I decided to go too. A guy with many ribbons showed up, he told us in Russian and English there was a lockdown. "Everyone go to your houses and stay inside." As he repeated "Do not come outside, close your windows and doors."

Everyone returned to their homes, I went back to the hotel hoping my parents would be there. A dead room that's all I came in. I decided to get some sleep, maybe they would be back next morning. The next day wasn't happening much, the streets were ruled by soldiers patrolling. I heard some English voices outside my room. I opened my door and saw two persons playing chess against each other, one of them started talking to me. "Do you speak English?" "Yes of course!" "Where are you from?" "I was born here and it seems I'm here again and you?" I responded." "We are from Britain, we are brothers" I could tell they were from Britain because of their accents. "You want to play too?" they asked me. "I don't feel like playing chess right now" I responded. They asked me what was wrong? I told them my story about my parents and I was scared cause what was happening. They told me they heard rumors of a virus spreading making tons of people sick. Well that explains why they wear gas masks.

We had a long talk and I got to know them better, it was getting late and I decided to go to bed. Suddenly in the middle of the night I woke up by different screams, gunshots and explosions. "Knock" "Knock" Someone was knocking on my door. I opened up my door and saw the brothers standing there, it looked like they packed up and were ready to leave. "You coming with us? We're leaving this crazy place" I had nothing to lose my parents were gone and I was sick of staying inside. I eventually decided to go with them. I packed my stuff and asked what the plan was. "Look all the soldiers seem to be at the fences right now, we'll get my GAZ outside and get the fuck out of here." I told them that we should go now since it's night. "Before we go take this gun, you're going to need it" They gave me a pistol, I had no idea which kind I never shot a gun before. "Why do I need a gun?" I asked. They told me that the screams outside are people who are dying or are infected, they would do anything to have me dead either of my supplies or just cause they're infected.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening, I had no choice then either die or follow them. We sneaked outside and tried to go the GAZ. "Shit get down!" one of the brothers yelled. We instantly went on the grass and didn't move. Thousands of cars, trucks and choppers went by us. It looked like they were leaving, all of them. We stepped in the car and started the motor. "lets go!" We drove to the road and started following it, we arrived at the gate and drove out of Chernogorsk. I couldn't believe what I saw, hundreds of dead bodies and infected people. They all ran to our car, but they couldn't follow it since it was moving. After an hour driving we ended up somewhere deep in a forest. Everyone was scared but we decided to go to sleep since we need it.

We all fell in sleep in the car when I suddenly woke up with a bright light shining in my eyes, the light was coming from a flashlight held by some other survivors. "Get out of the car with your hand up" We stepped out of the car and listened to what they said. I got knocked out by the back of a gun, I woke up at the coast, no idea what happened or how long I was passed out, my head hurts and I'm hungry. All of my supplies were stolen my 'friends' and parents were gone, I'm left alone and I'm scared. So many questions, no answers.

Meatlunk    0

Well, the story seemed to be good enough for the app, I got accepted !

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

A good read :) But you are still a dirty foreigner ;)

Meatlunk    0

A good read :) But you are still a dirty foreigner ;)

Not anymore ! (;

Sign in to follow this