Server time: 2017-10-23, 21:01
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest johannes

Come back!

Guest johannes   
Guest johannes

Hi,

I actually joined DayzRP already in 2012 and i also played a lot on the servers. The roleplay potential was pretty low at this time and that's the reason why I took a break from Dayz, I wanted to wait for the DayZ Standalone... Now I can't wait anymore and I saw that the stuff in this community did some cool changes and even made a mod for DayZRP. I am a Roleplay veteran and when I watched the gameplay on youtube I thought it really improved. Today will be a chance to join the servers again and i wonna be sure that my application will be aceppted, so here are my questions:

Rolle was talking about questions in the application:

"- Fields missing, questions unanswered, omitted or wrong data filled. Most of the rejections are because people do not answer the questions properly."

What are those questions? Is there something like an application "guideline" where I can have a look at? Do you have any suggestions for me?

Thank you for your help :)

Proxzor    3

Yeah I was also wondering, it would be nice if we were able to see the questions that are asked in the application so that we can prepare for it. Good luck with your application man! I'll be giving it my best tonight as well.

Read the rules and write yourself a decent back-story.

The rest of the application is self-explanatory.

Guest Marcus Williams   
Guest Marcus Williams

Simba welcomes you to Pride Rock

DORNER    0

Read the rules VERY CAREFULLY. Lets just say theres something in those rules that may seem out of place but during application time itll all make sense.

You will also need your PlayerID and GUID along with a nice character backstory.

Guest johannes   
Guest johannes

Ho long is the backgroundstory supposed to be?