Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:44

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tehvoltage

New, question.

Guest Tehvoltage   
Guest Tehvoltage

I didn't know where to put this question because I didn't see a help thread, some of you may know me as the former Head of the CIA Crime Center, I want to change my personality to a bandit is it againts the rules to like go in front of a vehicle point my gun at them and rob them or can they shoot me?

Gina    26

From what I know so far, if you go in front of someones car and point at them with your gun and obviously are gonna rob them, I would say they will just drive you over and continue their journey ;)

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

You can rob them, but then they can shoot you, if they do not comply to your demands, you can kill them.

Guest Tehvoltage   
Guest Tehvoltage

So I can just say im robbing you but they can just shoot me as soon as I say that?

Hellbreed06    0

Indeed, as soon as your hostile intentions are made clear then have they rights to defend themselves.

Rolo    0

You're acting hostile so they can shoot you, however if they do not comply you can shoot them. Check numbers thought. It's always a good thing to have more numbers than they do.

Khardia    0

As soon as you initiate hostile actions on people, they have the rights to kill you for 6 hours (New Life Rule removes these rights).

Make sure to use common sense when you rob people (someone can't drop their backpacks in <5 seconds). Also, make precise demands - don't mess around so they get confused (and shot by you).

Good luck!

Rolo    0

This is just my experience from my first robbery.

The first time I tried to rob someone..it..erghh...didn't do so well. I said "Stop! Put the guns in the car! Then get out without a gun or you will be shot! Understand?!" Everything was going well until I saw the red beret...well it's fair to say I was sh*tting breeze blocks (If you haven't guessed, I was robbing S-GRU) I only thought there was two maximum...Oh boy was I wrong. Around 5 got out and turned me into Swiss cheese.

MFW I saw it was S-GRU

Man_Scared_Face_Reference_by_ahtibat_stock1.jpg