Server time: 2017-08-20, 15:47

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tehvoltage

Tehvoltage's story.

Guest Tehvoltage   
Guest Tehvoltage

Name: Joel

Previous occupation: Head of the CIA Crime Center.

Height: 6'0

Weight: 165

Before all of this madness, I had 2 beautiful children, a beautiful wife, and a great life. I was making a good income, my wife was a lawyer, and my kid were both 7 years old. I was the head of the CIA Crime Center, when we capture a terrorist, I am the second one too know about it, when we are on high leveled mission, I organize it. I was a General in the Marines. I just got back a few years ago, it all started when there was a major disease going on. We had a patient who volunteered to come out and let us do some test on him. His name was Dylan, Dylan Janke. He was slowly slowly dying, fighting for his life. We had a cure to test on him, he said we could. He came down to the lab and we used it and he fell asleep for a few hours. Everyone was upstairs when he was in the lab, The doctor (Maverick) was the best doctor/scientist in the world. He went down there to check on him, and he was missing. The narcotics center is just next to the lab upstairs. We all heard screams coming from multiple people from the lab, everyone including me got M16S and ran there, because of heavy caution we have due to Terrorists. The guy was sitting there eating someones face. The Narcotics center doesn't carry the heavy weapons that we do, they only have Desert Eagles that they carry on them. We all opened fire on this "Monster". It was too late, Cindy was turning already. She got up and ate another person, it just kept continuing until we were all out of bullets. 20 people were bit, that escaped the building and were free. By the time we found them they were already multiplied, hundreds, and hundreds. Of them just running around eating people. I made a call to the President, I informed him of the situation. He evacuated into an underground bunker with the rest of the government. There was a break out and some got into my department. Everyone in my team died, I was the only one too make it out, I haven't spoken to anyone for 3 years im starting to think im the only one left living. These things are crazy, I am currently in the town of Chernarus hiding out in a house. I have lived here for about 3 months, I have had to kill 2 people who tried to kill me, I have learned a lesson, never trust anyone anymore. I have no idea where my family is, I heard upstate is clear of these things but im not sure. I am a 36 year old survivor who isn't going to make it long. I don't know how much time I got left, but just know The 1 rule of surviving in this hell of a world. I've made up a saying "Dta"

Don't

Trust

Anyone.

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

//ooc I really liked it, are you white listed yet? There were a few word errors but otherwise very good ;D!

Guest Tehvoltage   
Guest Tehvoltage

I don't even have DayZ yet :D I just love writing stories :D.

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

I don't even have DayZ yet :D I just love writing stories :D.

Oh, my bad, haha! Well you should post some more, make sure to check your words thou :D!

Sign in to follow this