Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:40
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
reaper709

Question

Question

reaper709    0

Hello,

My whitelist got accepted and i'm wondering now, because i have 2 computers, can i play with a different PID? Because i'm on my laptop now and i made the app on my desktop.

Thx in advance

6 answers to this question

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

I think if you're using the same steam, actually I don't know.

Reacher    2

Your PID should be the same, so long as the Steam account is the same on both PC and Laptop. The PID is typically associated with your GUID, which means that if you try to use another CD Key, your new GUID/PID won't be recognized and you would have to apply again - which would be against the rules.

Short answer: Use the same account on Steam for both machines, and there's no issue.

reaper709    0

Your PID should be the same, so long as the Steam account is the same on both PC and Laptop. The PID is typically associated with your GUID, which means that if you try to use another CD Key, your new GUID/PID won't be recognized and you would have to apply again - which would be against the rules.

Short answer: Use the same account on Steam for both machines, and there's no issue.

The only problem i have is that i've played through commander and not steam. But if i play via steam its still the same as commander?

reaper709    0

Did you purchase it via Steam?

Yes, i've purchased operation arrowhead via steam.

Reacher    2

Then so long as the CD Key is the same, all of the above should still be accurate.