Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 17:11
Sign in to follow this  
TryaxReck

S1: RDM/BadRP in Gorka 4/1/2017 14:52

Server and location: S1, Gorka 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 14:52

Your in game name: Jonah Blank

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Phill (I cannot remember the last name)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: I was meeting two people at Gorka when I heard a shot, 1 person dead, and two people eating him. When I approached them, they started saying that they are hungry and wanted food and that the guy attacked them. All this commotion caused 2 other guys (Whom I do not know the name of) to approach as well. Then they ran off into the woods, and the 2 men followed. Then they all came back to the edge of Gorka where we started cutting wood. So I got the wood and was about to build a fire until I heard 2 gunshots in the woods, where everyone else was. so when I approached the cannibal men about it (as they were the ones that emerged from the forest) one of them was yelling at me and shooting at me, while the other one was running around. At this moment I used my skills to dodge all of the bullets he sprayed, and then I killed him with a Winchester at point blank range, ran off into some building and bandaged myself. So after 20 seconds of gathering myself, I went outside and I saw the cannibal and some other random guy around the body. While I was telling the random to back off, the other cannibal shot the random, and me in the back of the head. 

Im pretty sure I was the random, (Names Baz Leki)

My Pov : I arrived in gorka and spotted a dead body on the road, I approached it and begin looting when I was then approached and told to raise my hands which I complied with, I then was told several other orders all in text chat which I followed before I heard someone ask if they were hungry, I thought he was speaking to me at the time so i agreed but as I did I was shot in the head without an explanation.

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
15:45:22 | "Phil Jones STARTS BLEEDING."
15:45:38 | "Jonah Blank SHOT Phil Jones by Winchester70 into leftarm."
15:45:38 | "Jonah Blank SHOT Phil Jones by Winchester70 into Chest."
15:45:38 | "Jonah Blank STARTS BLEEDING."
15:45:38 | "Player Phil Jones has fallen into unconsciousness."
15:46:22 | "Jonah Blank STOPS BLEEDING."

15:49:07 | "Nathan Black SHOT Baz Leki by magnum into Chest."
15:49:08 | "Player Jonah Blank has fallen into unconsciousness."
15:49:08 | "Nathan Black SHOT Jonah Blank by magnum into head."
15:49:08 | "Nathan Black SHOT Jonah Blank by magnum into head."
15:49:11 | "Jonah Blank STARTS BLEEDING."
15:49:15 | "Nathan Black SHOT Jonah Blank by magnum into head."
15:49:32 | "Nathan Black STARTS BLEEDING."
15:50:45 | "Nathan Black STOPS BLEEDING."

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
15:49:07 | Player "Baz Leki" has been killed by player "Nathan Black"
15:49:15 | Player "Jonah Blank" has been killed by player "Nathan Black"

Connection Logs:

Jonah Blank

Spoiler
15:32:11 | Player "Jonah Blank" is connected 
-Dead-
-No disconnect logs-

Baz Leki

Spoiler
15:18:18 | Player "Baz Leki" is connected 
-Dead-
-No disconnect logs-

Phil Jones

Spoiler
13:41:26 | Player "Phil Jones" is connected
-Dead-
16:07:46 | Player "Phil Jones" has been disconnected

Nathan Black

Spoiler
13:29:46 | Player "Nathan Black" is connected 
15:54:22 | Player "Nathan Black" has been disconnected

Chat Logs:

Spoiler
15:43:32 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): Hey, you have a rag?
15:43:36 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): I got all the firewood ready.
15:43:46 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): Or anything cloth like?
15:43:36 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): I got all the firewood ready.
15:43:46 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): Or anything cloth like?
15:43:58 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): Good for you.
15:44:37 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): Sure.
15:47:37 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): On the ground.
15:47:29 | Chat("Baz Leki"): hu
15:47:36 | Chat("Baz Leki"): hi
15:47:39 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): Now.
15:47:44 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): Hands on your head.
15:47:45 | Chat("Baz Leki"): ok
15:47:47 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): And then stand up.
15:48:02 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): I don't wanna hurt you, but I need to restrain you for now.
15:48:05 | Chat("Baz Leki"): I just need food
15:48:06 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): Okay?
15:48:06 | Chat("Baz Leki"): ok
15:48:10 | Chat("Baz Leki"): ok
15:48:18 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): No need to hurt him.
15:48:29 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): Alright guy, take a few steps back.
15:48:29 | Chat("Baz Leki"): ok, ill just go
15:48:43 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): Stand still!
15:48:58 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): Do you need food?
15:49:03 | Chat("Baz Leki"): yes please

Calling in @Oinker & @derik8008beef to post their POV and any video evidence they may have. @ExodusLives & @TryaxReck Do either of you have video evidence of the situation?

@derik8008beef Can you please explain why you logged out 25 minutes early after killing the OP?

I do not have any photographic or video evidence, I dont usually record what I do.

EDIT: Although I have no recordings, I do have a witness, Exodus. I also have the 2 men in green, but I do not know their names.

Edited by TryaxReck

Hi we told you to get down on the ground or you'd be shot because you were talking bad about us when we were getting firewood, when we told you got get down on the ground you ran in circles like a maniac! What are we meant todo there? I had to kill you, it's not a unfair kill because you failed to comply with my demands, we told what we wanted you todo and that you'd be shot if you didn't do it. That is what the rules tell me todo, and from what I have seen in roleplay videos. I believe you failed to value your life because as you said you ran around like a maniac when we told you to get down. I don't think anything was broken here - there was a vocal initiation with solid demandas as the rules say, you failed to follow them so you were shot.

as for the logging out part my apologies but my connection died, we have an engineer in currently changing fuses I know that that is wrong and not really the problem but i am new here and really don't want to be punished for something so minor, i am very sorry and can maybe give you some sort of compensation as that is me in the wrong sorry

@derik8008beef Do you have any video evidence of the situation? Can you please also list any allies you had in the situation.

I fail to see how this is RDM? You clearly didn't comply to what we said and you admit to running in circles like a maniac... The only rule break here is your failing to value your life. We both told you to get down or you'd be shot and you ran? You tell us in the report that we were yelling and shooting? Yes, we were. We initiated and you started running, ofc we're gonna shoot... In future don't create false reports for rdm when you clearly don't value your life.

Just now, Jade said:

@derik8008beef Do you have any video evidence of the situation? Can you please also list any allies you had in the situation.

No sorry I don't really record, but I guess I could in the future as I have a very good pc lol :), my allie is called phil jones

7 minutes ago, derik8008beef said:

Hi we told you to get down on the ground or you'd be shot because you were talking bad about us when we were getting firewood, when we told you got get down on the ground you ran in circles like a maniac! What are we meant todo there? I had to kill you, it's not a unfair kill because you failed to comply with my demands, we told what we wanted you todo and that you'd be shot if you didn't do it. That is what the rules tell me todo, and from what I have seen in roleplay videos. I believe you failed to value your life because as you said you ran around like a maniac when we told you to get down. I don't think anything was broken here - there was a vocal initiation with solid demandas as the rules say, you failed to follow them so you were shot.

Erm... what about your excuse for killing me? There was no initiation since I was already being help up and complying with all the commands sent, 

Just now, ExodusLives said:

Erm... what about your excuse for killing me? There was no initiation since I was already being help up and complying with all the commands sent, 

You? The guy with the pistol right? I told you let's see some hands or I'mma start firing bullets and that I don't want to harm you I just don't want to get shot in the back. You then decided to pull a pistol and attempt to fire on me. So I shot you dead.

Just now, derik8008beef said:

You? The guy with the pistol right? I told you let's see some hands or I'mma start firing bullets and that I don't want to harm you I just don't want to get shot in the back. You then decided to pull a pistol and attempt to fire on me. So I shot you dead.

@derik8008beef Right.... this is clearly false and lies but alright whatever since I never had a pistol and already had my hands raised.

1 minute ago, ExodusLives said:

@derik8008beef Right.... this is clearly false and lies but alright whatever since I never had a pistol and already had my hands raised.

This is a complete lie, please in future just do what I ask, as I said i never wanted your gear and I just didn't want to get shot while I got revenge on that guy trash talking me (who we initiated on). I'm sure you have video evidence but you're not showing it because you're lying!

Edited by derik8008beef
didnt want 2 b taken out of context

@Oinker Please post a POV of the situation that happened.

Me and Derik initiated because  TryaxReck was trashtalking us behind our backs. After we initiated  TryaxReck then ran in circles (imo Extreme NVFL) i shot at him but didn't kill him then got swarmed by zombie because of the gunshots TryaxReck then ran up the road and shot me.  I fail to see how this is "RDM" we had a valid initiation and he didn't comply.

The thing is is that Oinker initiated and you were a bystander. You (at that moment) were as far as I knew a bystander, thus treating you as one. When I killed oinker, you approached me like nothing happened, and shot a random person as well as me without initiating properly. You never initiated once during the entire ordeal, which is why I made this report. 

What are you talking about? We both initiated

4 hours ago, Oinker said:

Me and Derik initiated because  TryaxReck was trashtalking us behind our backs. After we initiated  TryaxReck then ran in circles (imo Extreme NVFL) i shot at him but didn't kill him then got swarmed by zombie because of the gunshots TryaxReck then ran up the road and shot me.  I fail to see how this is "RDM" we had a valid initiation and he didn't comply.

Please note that I only use textrp due to my lack of microphone. So if this is true the staff should be able to find where I said that. Also, I can safely say that the NVFL is quite false due to my Gorka Helm, which protects me against small arms fire, as well as my military vest. i also outgunned you and obviously had better equipment. Not only to add that you initiated while I had a gun out and was standing.

1 minute ago, derik8008beef said:

What are you talking about? We both initiated

You never initiated, you just stood there. And even if you did that would not explain the fact that you killed a random bystander with 0 hesitation.

I initiated with him, we both vocally said it, as for the other guy, I vocally initiated on him also. Please stop lying.

This is going back and forth very silly and petty, I am sorry for everyones time who we have wasted. Everyone we are accused of killing was vocally initiated on. We did not break any rules. I am sorry for the staff teams time wasted as I am sure you all have lives you wish to get on with, so sorry for the time wasted. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll get this solved soon!

Since the two accused have been perma'd this report will now be closed. We're sorry for the inconvenience.