Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 08:42
Sign in to follow this  
Mason26

Day Humanity - Operation Gorkan Fist

*A poster is pinned on the wall of the doctors office in Gorka is looks new compared to the other bits of faded photographs and tattered messages left by those long since dead.*

Operation Gorkan Fist

f21193497e904b13adc4c1b356799e2b.png

Hello and welcome to Gorka. Are you a Scav running on hard times?  A Merc or perhaps just someone who believes in the dream of Gorka, whatever your creed, we all hold one thing in common, despite everything we all have a common foe, one that not only fought the best of us, but it won.  The Infection has claimed more than any bandit or adversary you have made after Day Z or before.  It took our loved ones, our homes and our very way of life.  But while it won that war we have survived its aftermath, it has failed to accomplish its goal and now I believe humanity is ready to fight back.  Those of us alive today are alive for a reason, we are survivors, the undead are a mere annoyance to us and we know how to kill them.

I believe the time is now to start the work our great grand children will likely finish, we will retake what is ours together or our way of life, our culture, our brotherhoods, our families and our future will crumble to ash.  On the Saturday after next (8th) I invite you to join me in my plan to cull the dead from the nearby ruins of Berizino.  We will gather in the Bazzar of New Gorka where we will prepare for the fight, you will be briefed and roles assigned.  Payment for Merc's will be judged on Reputation with Gorka, size of armament and role.  Payment will be given in food tins and free medical treatment coupons.

Details will be given on the day or if you drop by the Clinic and I am free.

( 8/4/17  10pm - GMT )

Great idea ! You have a good streak of events going, keep it up !

NnoGhN1.gif?noredirect

Jokes aside, it feel good, solid, and I think it will work well if you gather enough souls. I'm up for this if it turns out to be in a Saturday or Sunday.

Nice, this will be fun with a decent amount of people. I think it'll provide the chance for some good rp video opportunities too.  Def aim for a weekend if possible

It is always nice when someone do things like these.

Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

Cool idea, good on you for coming up with an event and putting the time and effort into making it happen. People who don't like it don't have to attend, and it gives a lot of people something to do. Win-win.

Sign in to follow this