Server time: 2017-08-17, 17:27

Sign in to follow this  
DORNER

Wheres all the backpacks?

Question

DORNER    0

I never come across upgradable backpacks and when I do I cant even select it to take it or pick it up. Are they rare on this mod or something?

7 answers to this question

If there is loot around them you have to move that out the way first, I can't comment of the rarity of them as I haven't looked for one in a while thus if I see one I just ignore it.

They are fairly rare. The best tip I can give you is to check all the residential buildings in Cherno. If you do a loop through the City, I tend to find 1 or 2 backpacks.

Usually a BAP or an Alice.

Secondly, there is a bug where you cant pick up backpacks if there is loot around them or on top of them. So you have to remove the loot pile first and then you can use the mouse wheel to pick up the backpack.

DORNER    0

I havent even seen an Alice pack once. My inventory ends up filling up pretty quickly.

EDIT: Thanks for the tips. Hopefully Ill be able to upgrade this tattered old thing

Gina    26

I cannot remember when was the last time I saw any backpacks other than the smallest ones :(

Stubbles    0

High value places, supermarkets etc are great for them. BArracks too. Just need to be luck I guess I see BAP's daily

Tomeran    3

Choose a big city, Berezino by far being the best alternative.

Directly after a restart, go there and look through the supermarkets, apartment buildings and big houses. You're practicly guaranteed to at least find 18-slot backpacks.

Otherwise they are generally rare because its an item in constant demand.

Daring    0

I usually find Alice packs right after restarts in supermarkets