Server time: 2017-08-20, 02:16

Sign in to follow this  
Papa Emeritus II

Papa Emeritus checking in.

Hi.

My name is Papa Emeritus. (was once known as "Patte")

I roleplay a satanic priest that escaped to France to join Foreign French Legion. I really needed a new identity since i did som crazy shit back in Sweden.

I came here in August 2012 and fell in love with Meekia. I fast became a Community Helper, and after spending time with Rolle in TS, i also fell in love with him.

This triangle-drama was to hard to handle so i took a brake from DayzRP for about 3 weeks.

When i came back, Rolle had stabbed me in the back and robbed me of my staff position.

Meekia had a new boyfriend called Jamie, and used me as her toy.

I fell into a depression and joined Somalian Death Squad (the FIRST episode of SDS) to let som steam out.

Too bad all my clanmates were soon banned, DayzRP couldn´t handle such hate that SDS brought.

I thereafter started "TBoE - The brotherhood of Evil". Meantime, Mojo (ex SDS member) re-started SDS.

We soon merged and i was vice warlord over SDS.

Mojo acted like only Mojo can and was soon banned, wich made me leader of SDS. But, yet again, dayzRP was not ready for our hate.

So, i created Legion, all members except 2 or 3 followed me there and we changed our RP tactics a bit. (This is where i became a satanic priest called Papa Emeritus and left Patte behind)

Today im "hired" as a GM and i love the fact that im doing my best to help DayzRP with all the task that comes as GM.

My main goal as a GM is to create a unique and fun game experience for our members.

I still have some feelings for Rolle, but im trying to get rid of them by hitting on Livs instead. (wich is a GM task)

After almost a year on dayzRP, i felt that i need to make a joining thread.

Recki    1

Welcome Papa :D

Rolle    2450

<3

Please read the rules, good luck on whitelisting! :troll:

Daniel    2

Oh man its such a shame that SDS doesnt exist anymore. Everytime i See a boat I think about the time you guys took me as a hostage...

And thx for helping the community!!! I really appreciate the work you and the rest of the gm's are coping with : )

Goz    2

Dark Lord, I'm disappointed. You shall explain this action to me.

It's good to have such guy like you Patte on board.

Oh I would have forgotten. Enjoy the server and remember to follow the rules. When in doubt don't hesitate to ask a GM for explenation :D

Oh, i forgotten to mention that i now have 6 wifes.

Since i still have some Somalian blood within me i go by their rules.

I can maximum have 7 wifes.

so...

Terra? Wanna marry me?:D

Haha you guys.

Sky    1

Hells yeah. Papa in da house!

Guest MARTiN   
Guest MARTiN

Read the rules very carefully and you will find the passphrase, it aint that hard Patte!

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Welcome!,

-KG-    0

lol where the heck do you find all those gifs sumos >.

Hyborith    0

Today im "hired" as a GM and i love the fact that im doing my best to help DayzRP with all the task that comes as GM.

My main goal as a GM is to create a unique and fun game experience for our members.

I Shall translate.

"today i am now your evil overlord and i love the fact you must bowdown before me. i am doing my best to oppress the peoples of DayzRP with all the powers of the evil overlordship. My main as evil overlord is to create an oppressive and totalitarian game experience for all our minions."

(translated for an old friend from days long gone.)

on the serious note grats on the promotion and so forth.

Goz    2

Patte - Hyborith understands our language. KILL HIM