Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 17:16
Sign in to follow this  
Hot Nachos

Requesting information....[Open frequency]

Recommended Posts

*After surviving, what he thought would be his last moments, Tyler shuffles through his pack, looking for the radio he picked up a few towns back. Several hours pass as he contemplates over his plan. "Found it" he mutters in pain. *

*Tyler turns on the radio and, before transmitting, he pauses to second guess his choice. Listening to the statistic he forgets all thoughts and speaks. Muffled but understandable: *

"Is anybody listening to this transmission!"

*Several moments pass as he gives time for others deciding to reply or not. *

"Can anybody respond. I would like information on any trading locations? I know there are many more of you still alive and trying to survive.... however, you can. I have something you may want that.... I have no need for now. *A minute-long radio gap* I had no need for human contact after..."

*Tyler releases the radio and pauses for a brief few seconds, wondering why he’s speaking like this. *

"It would be nice to see some humans again and make a deal."

"I'll wait for a reply."

*As Tyler releases the radio button. Shaking his head in disappointment, he tosses the radio to the side. *

*Then he turns the needle and prepares to stitch up his wounds in agony. *

 

Share this post


Link to post

 

Share this post


Link to post

*Donny holds down the radio transmit button*

I once knew a great King who tried to make a hub for traders all around.... but he was met with opposition and after a hard fought battle we lost. There is no peace in this world, all was lost when the great King fell.....

Hail Joffery

*Donny releases the transmit button*

Share this post


Link to post

*Endeavour can be seen watching the flame of the campfire. He voices coming from the radio he picks it up and presses the PTT*

 

You got fucking places like Gorka.

If you manage to stay alive contact me on 47.7. The Alliance has a trading post.

 

*Goes Silent*

Share this post


Link to post

*In his camp, Thales hear the radio while eat some beans. Presses PTT*

 

Look man, what do you need? Maybe I have it...

 

*releases the button*

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...