Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 17:13
Sign in to follow this  
Oinker

banned for 1 hour on teamspeak for no reason

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): <00:10:23> You were banned for 1 hour from the server by "Elmo" (Trolling)

Why the verdict is not fair: cus mans did nothing 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Me and my friend James joined the teamspeak and moved up to ask for my hall off fame tags. this is where we met Mexi one of the rudest people I've ever met so we simply ask that elmo takes over, elmo proceeded to take over little do we know he was even worse he started dropping n bombs and then banned us for asking about why he would use that word.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: to be unbanned and elmo to say sorry

What could you have done better?: joined at another time and i should off avoided elmo 

Edit: i am now perma banned and would like to know why?

Edited by Chaz

Hi Chaz,

Looking through the evidence and your appeal, you were banned for giving our staff attitude on teamspeak. You were being sarcastic and asking inappropriate questions to Mexi and Elmo. 

The reason we have the Helpdesk is so that we have a dedicated staff members to assist members on issues they have, mostly concerning DayZRP related. Joining the Helpdesk and attempting to pervert its use to the point of purposefully aggravating our staff will not be tolerated.

It's fair that you were asking for your HoF tags, but you decided to go further than that.

In future, keep the attitude down to a minimum. We will remove your Teamspeak ban. 

--

Outcome: Appeal Accepted, Teamspeak Ban removed.