Server time: 2017-08-17, 23:30

Sign in to follow this  
Rolle

Group photo this weekend!

Rolle    2444

Hi!

So, I'm thinking about making some layout changes to the header, like moving the Facebook, YouTube and Steam buttons to the home page. We're also getting a Twitter widget to quickly share important messages with the rest of the community.

The current header is a screenshot from the server event that took place right before the server wipe a few months ago. We didn't have any custom skins back then, as you probably noticed.

The idea is to update the image with a new one and that's where you come in. We might call for an official meeting in the TP this weekend for a group photo, so be prepared and bring your nicest clothes! :) Exact date and time will be announced in this thread later on.

UPDATE:

Date: 2013-05-19

Time: 20:00 server time

Server: DayZRP.com Event Server (can join it by connecting to S4 address: rp1.dayzrp.com:2312)

Features: God mode for everyone, to prevent griefing.

Teleport menu available to teleport to the event area.

Zombie and loot spawning disabled.

100 slots. Server will be lagging badly, may even crash. We'll tweak the number of slots if there are problems.

Even though you can't die - people can still take gear from your backpack - beware of thieves. Leave your backpack or its contents at your tent!

You won't be teleported back to your original position after the event, but we will offer a chopper taxi service.

b_560_95_1.png

Osaka    15

please let it be on sunday, because this saturday I have business outside of my mancave.

Hyborith    0

I expect i will be there. once whitelisted (if successful again) probably DJ for a but while there. as usual al cut the music for the event.

Sky    1

Please do it sometime in the morning Swedish time. I don't want to have to get up at 4am to attend :(

Tosme    0

Please do it sometime in the morning Swedish time. I don't want to have to get up at 4am to attend :(

We could take a picture of you alone, and edit it in :D

Sky    1

Just remembered that I'm going to be away this weekend anyway, so I wouldn't be able to make it unless it was midday-ish Sunday your time.

Guest Fenrir   
Guest Fenrir

This should be like a monthly thing, the whole server gets together and takes a family photo

ZeroXiz    0

Make it a 100 server slot then, if everyone stands still the de-sync doesn't matter! :D

We have to get the King of Uganda in the Middle of this, the guys a freaking legend!

:)

TightPants    0

Make it a 100 server slot then, if everyone stands still the de-sync doesn't matter! :D

But someone has to be flying the ospreys and helos behind the people to create the immersion that there is people capable of flying them. And dust.

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Try do it for the wedding, eh?

Major Tom    78

I guarantee I'll join the server just as it fills up, and will have to miss the photo ;(

Skippy    4

Inb4 huge mass KOS.

Damn, I should've saved my satchel charge.

Wunsleh    10

Count me in!

Same here! but please dont do it on a saturday night!

Avah    0

Sweet! Shine up your running shoes, brush off the worst of the encrusted blood stains on your shirt and comb your gritty hair, people! It's family photo time.

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

Ill try to be there (inb4 Jamie crashes a C130 into us.)