Sign in to follow this  
Guest majarky

My Background Story

Guest majarky   
Guest majarky

Name: Myles Ward A.K.A. Majarky

Height: 5'2

Weight: 104 lbs.

I'm writing this note hoping somebody will find it and know about my existence before I die here on this piece of land. I really have no idea where I am, I was going on a trip to the UK, we were hoping we would get to watch some soccer matches, go out and have a fun time. It was going to be a lot of fun, getting to go out with just my friends not having to worry about parents.

All I remember before I woke up here was that the lights went off on our plane, and then a bunch of red lights started blinking and sirens went off. I remember tons of people screaming and yelling, "We are going to died" and "What the hell is happening!". This all is a sort of blur now, I don't really remember ever getting out of my seat, and now I find myself hear laying on the ground, in tons of pain and covered in dried up blood. My whole body aches, It hurts to move but I must sit up and get to know my senses.

Well, if anybody is to find this I should probably give you some information about myself... My real name is Myles, but all of my friends call me Majarky. I have two friends that were on the plane with me that i'm going to try to find, their names are Jake and Keegan, if you hear anything about them please try to track them down and keep them safe. I am 15 years old and both of them are too, we are from the United STates. I really wish I could go back home. I have a soccer match in a week and it's for the championship game, my team has been playing hard all year. Also it is opening day of hunting season next weekend and my dad I were going to go hunting, not trying to brag or anything, but I must say I have a nice shot for animals, and I hope some day I will get to join the army.

I'm getting more scared now, I am starting to hear noises around me, they almost sound like dogs, but it sounds a little weird. Maybe there is some other civilization here that I could go to. I guess I will have to follow the noises and hope I meet somebo..

"Wait, why is that noise sounding louder? Oh I think I hear footsteps, they sound really offbeat and weird... Oh my god! What the hell is that! Is that a zombie? Where the hell am I? I need to run, I need to run!!!"

Not bad, some minor grammar mistakes though.

Can fix them for you in a PM if you want.

Other from that, maybe try to add a bit more.

Guest majarky   
Guest majarky

ok sounds great!

Sign in to follow this