Server time: 2017-10-18, 20:14
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Connolly20

Begginer Character Story

Guest Connolly20   
Guest Connolly20

Hey guys! Trying to work on my Character's back-round, and I know it seems a but common but please give it a read and give me some advice!

Name: Connolly

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 167 lbs

Hair: Dirty Blond/Brown

Eyes: Brown

Pre-Outbreak Profession: Combat Medic

Demeanor in Three Words: Determined, Truthful, Unusual

Connolly started out life pretty simple; he was born in a middle class family in United States, California. He grew up with a younger brother and two loving parents. Connolly had good grades in school, followed the rules, He was looking forward to a bright future. He was a loner though, and bit of a crazy guy, a goofball. He was not satisfied with his life. He strove to do well in school for promise of a not just a good future, but a great future. Connolly wanted to do something with his life, and after graduating high school he felt nothing he could do in his civilian life could really accomplish anything he deemed meaningful.

Connolly then joined the army, in part to give back to his country, but mostly to fill the void that schoolwork, video games, and sports could never satisfy. He did just as well in the US military as he had done in school. Connolly did not want to do just as good though, he wanted to do better. He became a Special Forces medical sergeant, or combat medic. He figured where people got hurt, that is where the most fighting would be.

Connolly experience into actual armed conflict was unlike anything he had ever done before. He had three goals that became the most important thing in his life. Survive, save his comrades, and kill the enemy. He was not one of the best at what he did, but competent. Connolly had the void in his life filled, had close and irreplaceable friends in the military and he would never trade anything for the rush of combat. This did not last forever.

A simple scouting mission to investigate odd occurrences in Chernarus that threatened operations in that area, changed Connolly's life forever. He soon learned the mission was not a simple as simply scouting. The higher command didn't tell his unit enough what was going on what to expect what went on… Its impossible to really tell what happened to his squad. Connolly's squad was attacked by these things, abominations that seemed to never die no matter how many bullets you put into them. None of his medical training prepared Connolly for this type of injury, from the bites of the walking dead. Zombies. His squad died, comrades, the men who became his family, they all left this world. Connolly could do nothing to save any of them. It was all a blur to to him. In the end Connolly only knew two things, he was alone, and he was in danger.

MattScoped    0

i noticed you were talking about someone and at the end of it you were talking about yourself not sure if they would reject you for that but thats somthing to look at intresting story i enjoyed it

Guest Connolly20   
Guest Connolly20

i noticed you were talking about someone and at the end of it you were talking about yourself not sure if they would reject you for that but thats somthing to look at intresting story i enjoyed it

I see what you mean! Yes, It would probably be a good idea to keep the perspective content throughout the piece. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this