Server time: 2018-06-19, 06:22

Sign in to follow this  
DORNER

Weapons disappearing

Yesterday about 30 mins after I joined the server I went to the Southern airfield and went into the air traffic control tower and found 2 bizon pp-19s (I think thats what they were). As soon as I picked them up they just disappeared. They never went into my inventory or anything.

Maybe you picked them up in your backpack and it was full ?

Did you have sufficient space in your backpack for the guns? Moving items to and from the ground/inventory/backpack has always been rather sketchy.

Definitely not. I dont remember exactly what I had on me but Im almost positive I was unarmed at the time and had the inventory space. I think I only had a flashlight in my hand at the time.

I was thinking it might have been a glitch or something because neither gun had ammo and they were both beside eachother. Never seen that before.

EDIT: I wish I had a better memory so I could recall exactly what happened at the time. If it happens again Ill make sure to remember.

Did you have a hatchet equipped? Sometimes that can bug weapon pick ups, as it's considered 'holding a main weapon'.