Server time: 2017-08-17, 05:53

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Feerless

Finding Vehicles

Guest Feerless   
Guest Feerless

Hello everyone, I have hear about some "black SUV" that spawns every server restart and was wondering where it is located? I was also wondering were you guys usually look to find vehicles :P I traded for a tractor at the TP but it blew up when I left ): Now I am in need of a vehicle and was hoping you guys have some advice for me. Thanks in advance!

Major Tom    78

Feerless, baby, I felt so bad about what I said at TP. Please don't take it personally <3

Your best chance of finding vehicles is running across crashed ones. Most people will crash a car then abandon it. For example, the GAZ we had crashed not long after we left TP. Another way to get vehicles is to rob them from people, but that's not fitting for everyone's character.

You can either walk around unpopular areas of the map, hoping for vehicle spawns or you can walk around hotspots hoping for abandoned vehicles. Make sure to carry a wheel or two with you if you plan to fix up some cars though.

Rolo    0

I heard the SUV's spawn in the red zones every restart, but don't quote me..please?

The temporary SUV's have 50% chances of spawning on the red-dots (PCB) on the map each restart, they also despawn each restart.

The permanent SUV is a random spawn like every other car, found one in Zelenogorsk once.

Khardia    0

I heard the SUV's spawn in the red zones every restart, but don't quote me..please?

I quote you as you are right.

SUVs have 50% chance to spawn in the red dots (PCBs) on the map.

BE CAREFUL! These SUVs AREN'T permanent. They'll despawn at the next restart with all the gear in them. This gear can't be refunded.

yoavigil    0

I heard about the black SUV, but I think it disappears after the next restart :P