Server time: 2017-10-22, 13:50
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Forsaken Spirit

Can a clan call war on another clan?

I am wondering if a clan can call war on another clan and if the kos rule applies when they see each other. If a clan call war on another clan then how does it work? Thanks for the feedback.

VaanKogan    0

I imagine both parties would have to agree and before every battle, both parties have to acknowledge the battle is about to commence.

Sky    1

I made a suggestion a few months back for something like this. Clans can declare themselves "at war" and then there is no need for proper initiation. However, the problem is positive identification. Its would simply be far to easy to be mistaken when taking out targets, and it would result in far too many KoS's.

My proposal was that this could be a thing once Clan Skins had been released. Easily identifiable clan skins is the only way this could work.

So as it stands right now, no, there is no 'clan war'.

Edit: as far as single event skirmished go, this is something that did happen from time to time, but not as much anymore. I'm not sure if its changed since, but the rules used to be that you had to make a thread in the event section naming the two clans, and then have the leader of both clans posting their consent. That way, the GM is aware of the situation.

Yes, by being aggressive toward a other clan, you will probably become in a sort of open war with them. Like us (CLF) and S-GRU, just make sure to always follow the rules, no KOS rules still stand.

DORNER    0

Get both clans together and meet in a giant field at a certain time to avoid shooting the wrong people and go to war. That would be bad ass.

Caesar    438

1. Declaring war must be done by both sides signified by both clan leaders agreeing

2. The GM's must be aware of and consent to the rules set forth in the conflict. This is not that easy to get with the potential for false KoS problems arising so often.

3. It must be openly declared.