Server time: 2019-03-22, 00:53 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Saunders

Home Destroyed [Open Frequency]

*Kyle, fuming at the disrespect shown to him and his brother, picks up the radio and begins to shout*

"Alright, listen up.. Someone managed to sneak into our home while we were out taking care of some business and burnt it too the ground.. To the fucking ground!! Where is the respect these days?? You could have just taken what you needed and left, but noooooo you had to ruin the lot"

*He pauses for a second to compose himself. His heart racing and hands shaking, lowers his voice to try and calm himself*

"I have a very good idea of who it was.. I've been told things and you forget that this place is small and bragging about the shit you have done isn't the smartest thing now, is it? Now, although I have a good idea of who this was, I could well be wrong and I urge anyone with a heart out there with any information to contact me and let me know.. My brother is just 16 years old, I've only just been reunited with him a month back and I coulda lost him all over again if he would have been sleeping that night. Our home was near the military camps at Mhyskino and a white sedan was stolen with no bonet and no back doors. You will be rewarded handsomly if you have any information that turns out to be true, I assure you of that"

*Kyle releases the PTT but remembers something and presses down the PTT again*

"Oh and to the guys who disrespected me and my brother... You made the worst decision of your life the day you decided to destroy my home. You have no fucking idea who I am, what I've done and what I will do to you! You are dead."

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Hey It was the Mexicans that reside in Rogovo go kill em cheers.

*Louie releases the PTT*

30 minutes ago, Saunders said:

-snip-

*Tobias takes his radio to his mouth, and gives out a simple sentence*

"You got names?"

*The radio goes silent for a second, returning with another phrase. His voice is slightly rough this time*

"I'll track 'em, and you take them off. How about that?"

*He grins under his mask, and takes the radio away from his mouth, putting it back into his pouch*

*Sitting round the camp fire, in the middle of the woods, Kyle's mind wonders off thinking of all the things he is going to do to the people who destroyed his home. 10 seconds of static is heard before he presses the PTT*

"Thank you again for that information louie *pauses for a second* Whoever the other guy is.. Unfortunately I aint got no names bruv, all I've been told is that it was the mexicans. If you wanna track em down go for it, if I find out who it was they're gonna endure a slow and painful death ya get me? If you find out anything I can always be contacted on 100.7 mHz"

*Feeling thankful for the help and info offered, he releases the PTT with a smile on his face*

*Samuel holds up his radio and presses the ptt*

"As since I was with these "Mexicans" tonight I can confirm it wasn't them. We were, ugh, attending to other business. I hope you don't attack the wrong people for the wrong reasons." 

*Samuel puts his radio in his bag and continues down the road*

*Jasha takes his Radio*

Mexican Burn down Camps, no Sry you Cunt but Stop Lying or you Will get burn Down.

Sry too Hear that your Camp get Destroy and you and your Brother are Homeless, but the Mexicans have Nothing to do with that Trust me We had some Bigger business too do, but if you need help contact me..

*Transmission ends*

*Elijah is wiping blood off his shoes but stops to take his radio out*

I swear to god if I get called a fucking Mexican one more time I'm going to shoot up a mariachi band just to blow off some steam. I am truly sorry about what happened but it wasn't us. Don't come running to Rogovo on some crazy revenge mission based off false information. Must of been that crazy biker gang that burnt down your place. They tried doing the same thing to my town. Maybe we link up and track em together.

*Elijah stops transmitting and continues to clean his shoes.*

*Eddie stops sucking his severed finger and picks up his blood stained radio*

*Pushes the button and begins laughing hysterically*

"Why did the blonde schoolgirl sleep with a mexican?"

"Because she was told to do an essay"

*Begins laughing uncontrollably

"Big mistake letting me live hombre, revenge is sweet, i can't wait to taste you all"

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Don't trust these Mexicans they are all talk they definitely burnt down your camp I heard one of them in Kabanino bragging about it. Listen here right look for Louie at Jimmy Ds and ill tell you all about these fuckers they prey on the weak they do.

*Louie pauses for a moment and coughs* 

" don't listen to their fake propaganda bullshit these fuckers are snakes they always hurt innocents." 

*Louie releases the PTT*

Edited by lukzo2024

*reels in the big fish he just caught taking the bait

"And i thought we were friends, take care radio warrior, you should know by now i enjoy the pain"

*eddie gets back to his well laid out plans, detailing his revenge.

*put the Radio from the Ground to his Hand and put the PTT*

Eddy Radio Kill the Radio Star.......Go Fuck Yourself hope you have fun with your necklace with rotten Ears you are a Crazy Soul.

*He  releases the PTT*

*Contains his laughter for a moment to entertain the shit nugget throwing his weight around

"To my pagan friends, lets band together and rid our land of these wannabe gangsters"

"Together we are unstoppable"

*Puts down radio and begins enacting a Spanish dance with his imaginary friend*

Edited by Haggis

*Louie presses the PT*

"Aye lets teach this wannabe 2bit gangster a lesson time and place I'll be there."

*Louie releases the PTT*

*Damien is informed from a Prospect of the transmission and immediately laughs. Damien and the Prospect go outside. Damien witnesses the Prospect walk under the monument, and then crushed head to toe as the one-rope pulley system failed on the monument. Damien wipes the Prospect's blood off of his shoes and transmits*

Eh, Shark was it? I mean we've been waiting what, a week at least? There ain't no blood that y'all been gloatin' y'all would spread.

*Laughs*

Maybe we should've made another return *Emphasizes* Again.

Hell, maybe y'all did what ya lied to my face about, approached Jimmy D's and then ran off. *Emphasizes* Again.

*Pauses*

Greetings, ese.

*Damien laughs, ends the transmission, sends a different Prospect to cleanup the mess and to setup and brand spankin' new two-rope pulley system for the monument*

*push the PTT*

Dont Worry Damien we was Busy sry that we had no time to Handle your little Domina Club, but your time will come soon...

*Releases the PTT*

*hears his brothers and buckles at the antagonistic nature of their replies*

"Damien, the stupid fucks let me go after spitting in their faces under torture, they are weak. "

"I have a space on my necklace for this puta, gained some valuable info from their so called torture session, i will be in touch"

"they took a finger but never broke my will"

*Puts down the radio and drifts off into a peaceful and relaxing sleep in the knowledge his enemies are useless and weak*

Just now, Kunkka said:

-snip-

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Lisen here right prick you went around killing some farmers and shit burning their camps to the ground there is only one direction for you, ya know what I ain't bothering with this shit"

*Radio cuts off to static* 

*Damien laughs uncontrollably and begins to transmit* 

Ha, I'll wait another day to see if y'all got some man-sized balls. If not, my time ain't bein' wasted, I'm a busy man.

*Pauses*

I know Eddie. Our rivals the Day Dogs M.C. claimed they pillaged and attacked their all-property, or woman, camp. The attack was so bad, that hell I even agreed to a one day cease-fire. An all-woman camp Shark?

*Pauses*

I mean, come on Salsa. That must of what you've been busy with. How do you expect survivors to band with ya if you pillage an all-woman compound? I would thank you, but that's just fuckin' terrible.

*Damien ends the transmission*

Edited by Steck

*Jasha put the PTT*

Spread the Lies what ever makes you guys Happy, but Damien after we are done with your Little Domina Club we take Care about the Shit you Spread...

And i will make a Good Salsa out the Dead Pagans and feet this shit to you, and make sure that you have some Cold beer when we Coming.

*Jasha ends the transmission*

Edited by Kunkka

*Kyle, sitting around his camp fire sits back and listens to all the incoming info before unclipping the radio from his pants and pushes the PTT to address a message to the mexicans*

Listen up,  all I'm going off is what I've been told. I'm not the type of guy to shoot up people without knowing that it was them who did the dirty on me, I try to keep my head low and not start shit but when people cross me.. Well, that's when I get nasty! But like I said I'm not going to come down and start shit, I just want to talk. I hear one of you guys mention it could be the bikers or some shit. I'll be around the Rogovo city area to come talk soon, I'm sure I heard one of you say over the radio that's where you lot are. I'll be coming with my brother and were not going to start shit.. We just want to talk to you about these "bikers" and I don't feel comfortable talking about it over the radio"

*Kyle releases the button awaiting a reply*

Edited by Saunders

*Bishop was spraying disinfectant on his plants when he heard a voice on the radio regarding a lost "sedan", he stopped his cultivation activities and went inside his house, he pulled out his map and spreaded it on his kitchen table*  *clicks the PTT*

"033 031, me and my buddy noticed a car parked in the middle of the forest around this area, the car didn't had any doors whatsoever, and it was filled with large bullet holes all over it, it had 3 extra car batteries on the trunk and a spare spark plug. If it's yours then dont bother, we tried turning the engine on to see if it was working but to no avail. You can go there yourself to check it out, hope this helps"

*Bishop releases the PTT and went back outside to resume his farming activities*

*Kyle hears bishops tramission and presses the PTT*

"Nah they aint mine bruv, mine had a few doors and that uno and 100% didn't have any fuckin bullet holes in. Appreciate it tho"

*He releases the PTT and continues his game of blackjack with his brother*

*jasha takes his Radio an PTT*

Oh Damien big Mouth but then you Run away Like a Little Lady its a Shame and you Call you the Leader of the Pagans hahaha you a shame of a Men

*transmissions ends*

*Damien is at the clubhouse organizing supplies. He begins to transmit*

Uh... We've been at the clubhouse the past day waitin' for y'all? Still waitin'. Hell I even just gave y'all a location. 

*Laughs*

Must've got the wrong guy or some bad propaganda. *Emphasizes* Still waitin'.

*Damien ends the transmission*

*Kyle, travelling with his brother, takes his radio from his pocket and presses the PTT*

"Yo.. So I've had a word with the mexis and I know that they aint the ones to burn my home down. Really starting to get fucked off now but I aint gonna stop till I found the fuckers who burnt my shit down. I heard someone on this freq mention the bikers.. So if anyone knows where abouts they usually are let me or my brother know so we can have a chat with em about it innit. Safe to all the man who have tried to help so far, got much respect for ya all and will be there if you need backup on anythin"

*Kyle releases the PTT and continues on his way to find the perpetrator*

Sign in to follow this