Server time: 2017-08-20, 17:19

Sign in to follow this  
Guest sOfOo15

hi, i want to join.

Guest sOfOo15   
Guest sOfOo15

this is the thing, i like roleplay. Now better?

Bogdan    0

You should fix your spelling mistakes and then tell us more about yourself. You might also want to brush up on punctuation.

Salaltair    0

Truly a gripping masterpiece. The author clearly demonstrates his love, nay, his lust for the companionship of a community tailored to his needs, as he desperately tries to argue that he, the simple man, has a right to join their ranks. The author clearly demonstrates his mastery over sardonic literary style, this being a subtle satire of modern life, and therefore I highly recommend this to all readers.

All sarcasm aside, try giving us a RP character to work with. This is the type of thing that would score a zero on a test, simply because it doesn't pertain to the topic.

Crap, forgot to wish you good luck on getting whitelisted if you haven't.

Guest sOfOo15   
Guest sOfOo15

You should fix your spelling mistakes and then tell us more about yourself. You might also want to brush up on punctuation.

will do, thanks for coaching me.

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

Truly a gripping masterpiece. The author clearly demonstrates his love, nay, his lust for the companionship of a community tailored to his needs, as he desperately tries to argue that he, the simple man, has a right to join their ranks. The author clearly demonstrates his mastery over sardonic literary style, this being a subtle satire of modern life, and therefore I highly recommend this to all readers.

All sarcasm aside, try giving us a RP character to work with. This is the type of thing that would score a zero on a test, simply because it doesn't pertain to the topic.

Hahahaha made my day.

Guest sOfOo15   
Guest sOfOo15

thanks man, so what is the problem? some spelling faults i make? some guy making a joke of me?, well there are no perfect english speaking chenarussians right???

so what?

:)

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

Nah the mistakes are no problem to me, it's the length and the nugatory content of the original post that makes it funny. :P

Anyhow, welcome to the community!

Guest sOfOo15   
Guest sOfOo15

Nah the mistakes are no problem to me, it's the length and the nugatory content of the original post that makes it funny. :P

its succinct.

its brief and to the point.

some guys typing 1000 character to tell the same o thing.

:) i like to see them write, type and speak dutch, german, turkish. and chernarussian. :)

Thanks, i applied today and did not typ 1000 characters about my self.

we will see.

:)

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

Fair enough :P Good luck with the application.

Proxzor    3

Oooooooooh boy, well good luck I guess, looks like you'll need it.

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

Oooooooooh boy, well good luck I guess, looks like you'll need it.

Ethanorg    0

If you're looking for "The thing"

THEN YOU'RE AT THE RIGHT PLACE

Just step right over here and experience " The thing"!!!!

Guest Tizi808   
Guest Tizi808

Welcome

Guest sOfOo15   
Guest sOfOo15

i feel so bad :( Blacklisted: Failure to understand the rules, trying to get around the character requirements. Automatic Blacklist.

i feel so bad :( Blacklisted: Failure to understand the rules, trying to get around the character requirements. Automatic Blacklist.

Aww man, that sucks! But your story has to be a certain length, and it's not cool to try to get around that. If you're not willing to put a little effort in your whitelist, then maybe this isn't the place for you.

I'm assuming you added lots of dots or something?

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Don't feel bad!

Seems like the understanding the rules part was the issue.

Make sure you read everything and take note of the important parts in the future. Best of luck elsewhere!

Guest Tizi808   
Guest Tizi808

dangit m8